It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is starting a giant energy project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you my friend. I get a unique experience from communicating with all members of our forum, I get more information. My goal on the forum is maximum communication in order to get maximum information and find maximum common ground. I am very valuable communication on the forum, including with you.
Negative experience - the same experience))))))

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know perfectly well the current situation of people in the US and Britain, the prices of fuel, food and services. I see endless queues at grocery banks, prices at gas stations, and the situation in the real estate market.
Your propaganda is ridiculous.))))))

I forgot to write: I have zero debts))))
edit on 2-6-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That is cool! It will make a great strategic target. Probably go on the same list as the Three Gorges Dam.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yes I agree with you, you don't need to brag about your champagne and shrimp consumption. When I talked about the kleptocracy I meant that it's easier for the siloviks to control a simple economy based on oil and gas, rather than highly technical manufacturing industry. I guess tidal energy is still relatively simple, but more complex than just resource extraction. More moving parts and a more ambitious infrastructure, spanning the sea. More complexity, more experts needed to control the process, less centralized power.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I know perfectly well the current situation of people in the US and Britain, the prices of fuel, food and services. I see endless queues at grocery banks, prices at gas stations, and the situation in the real estate market.
Your propaganda is ridiculous.))))))

I forgot to write: I have zero debts))))

You would only know if you actually came here...geez. I have 3 cars and a truck. my house is 427 m2, I also have a 2 bedroom condo in another country, just bought a half cow, debt free, putting two kids through college, went to Spain, Italy and Mexico so far this year and I'm at best upper middle class in wages. I got a Russian sauna too that hold 6 people, my house was built by a Russian, so back to you...what is your point?

If you want to flex I'm not supper impressed with either yours or mine, but at least come to America and see...geez
edit on 2-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Yes I agree with you, you don't need to brag about your champagne and shrimp consumption. When I talked about the kleptocracy I meant that it's easier for the siloviks to control a simple economy based on oil and gas, rather than highly technical manufacturing industry. I guess tidal energy is still relatively simple, but more complex than just resource extraction. More moving parts and a more ambitious infrastructure, spanning the sea. More complexity, more experts needed to control the process, less centralized power.

You should look at the structure of the US, Chinese and Russian economies.
Here are the approximate numbers that I remember:
USA - real economy percentage - 5-8%
China - 25-30%
Russia 45-55%

Who will survive during the crisis? Guess)))))

I want to convey a simple idea. Why do the vast majority of Russians support Putin? Very simple. He acts in the interests of ordinary people, raises the economy, restores military power and independence, returns basic cultural and moral values, takes care of every citizen of Russia. Therefore, many people on Earth dream that Putin would be their leader. Well, Western fakes and insinuations about Putin only make us smile.
The West will not succeed with its primitive propaganda.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Now tell us about your debts to banks)))))

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I want to convey a simple idea. Why do the vast majority of Russians support Putin? Very simple. He acts in the interests of ordinary people, raises the economy, restores military power and independence, returns basic cultural and moral values, takes care of every citizen of Russia. Therefore, many people on Earth dream that Putin would be their leader. Well, Western fakes and insinuations about Putin only make us smile.
The West will not succeed with its primitive propaganda.

You see you start off OK, and I can agree with you on many points then you say something ridiculous as "many people on Earth dream that Putin would be their leader" and it kind of all gets all buried in the BS.

As to Russian people, many are very poor and/or live a very minimalistic lifestyle because that is all they can do. In the end wealth and poverty are relative to the country where it is at. In Russia most of your better living is in larger cities and in America it can be the other way around. One thing for certain poor in America is measured much differently than many other countries where even middle class in these other countries would be dirt poor here. Americans do not really know what poor is....sorry to say.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I love that area....one day I'd like to visit

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What's 30 trillion among friends, at least we have Costco...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

All I'm saying that the Russian economy could be much bigger, if you improve your tech and production instead of just selling your natural resources. The US economy has already reached that stage, and you can catch up.

I think both will survive the crisis, the worst/best that can happen is that Russia continues to decentralize, possibly meaning some republics become independent. But it's not the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I love that area....one day I'd like to visit

It's very beautiful there. Amazing nature, volcanoes, mountains, forests, geysers, wonderful hiking trails. Going to Kamchatka costs more money than lying on the beaches in the Maldives or the Caribbean. But the Russians are going there.
My relatives from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky send me parcels with amazing and delicious dried fish.
Russia is endless and beautiful, believe me)))))

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What's 30 trillion among friends, at least we have Costco...

I understand you, debts are strangling)))
It does not take a lot of intelligence to take out a loan, buy a villa on the sea and a Bentley, write out a team of girls in bikinis and drink beer by the pool.
But the time will come, and you will have to pay for all this, and you will lose everything.
I live within my means, and I don't owe a single cent to any bank (the day before yesterday I paid 3,550 rubles, about $70, and paid off all my debts).
And which of us is the real middle class, and not the credit one?)))

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

All I'm saying that the Russian economy could be much bigger, if you improve your tech and production instead of just selling your natural resources. The US economy has already reached that stage, and you can catch up.

I think both will survive the crisis, the worst/best that can happen is that Russia continues to decentralize, possibly meaning some republics become independent. But it's not the end of the world.

Intellectual right? Do not make me laugh.
It has been achieved by theft from other countries of minds, but destroyed by American politicians. You yourself have destroyed every right and every right of property, you have entered the Wild West period. Who is stronger is right. Now let's see who is stronger

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I payoff everything each month so no clue to your point. I feel like I'm talking to a person that only knows America from articles that many are biased. The difference between you and I is I have spent a good amount of time in Russia and you have yet to come see America and so really have very little clue outside of articles and typical Russian propaganda. I use to love the propaganda posters back in the 70s, I think I still have some in a box somewhere.

edit on 2-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I payoff everything each month so no clue to your point. I feel like I'm talking to a person that only knows America from articles that many are biased. The difference between you and I is I have spent a good amount of time in Russia and you have yet to come see America and so really have very little clue outside of articles and typical Russian propaganda. I use to love the propaganda posters back in the 70s, I think I still have some in a box somewhere.

How do you know Russia? From CNN or BBC articles? LOL!)))

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
what about a natural EMP from the SUN...or a nuke EMP attack by a antagonist

those flood gates might not hold up under such stress

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

Thank you my friend. I get a unique experience from communicating with all members of our forum, I get more information. My goal on the forum is maximum communication in order to get maximum information and find maximum common ground. I am very valuable communication on the forum, including with you.
Negative experience - the same experience))))))

Ummm...you certainly have more patience...and expectation of different result...than I do...

I find the intractable to be tedious and unenlightening...I'm easily bored with minds that are too narrow to comprehend their own limitation and have no apparent interest in overcoming such...

Which is not to say that there aren't some very sharp minds that inhabit this meta mall...I really do enjoy some of the authors...especially when they make me go...hmmm...and they challenge myopia and perspective...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

what about a natural EMP from the SUN...or a nuke EMP attack by a antagonist

those flood gates might not hold up under such stress

These are other technologies that will come with time.

I will add for you. In 2018, Putin announced that in 10 years, Russia would have teleportation technology. And this is being consistently implemented now. A few days ago, Russia patented a quantum supercomputer, unique in the world. I do not understand such technologies, but they come in Russia besides me))))
edit on 2-6-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Have you heard of a man called Benjamin Rich? I think he's English, he's a youtuber who loves Russia and other former Soviet states. He visited a Soviet sanatorium where Yuri Gagarin was sent to rest after making his famous first flight into space. I can't remember where it was, somewhere in the east maybe, a mountain resort.

Edit: Bald and Bankrupt is his name on youtube
edit on 2-6-2022 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join