It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Sonic Boom in Florida! Right Now! 4/2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well I doubt that it was Aurora, I mean why test it in such a populated area? Who knows, maybe it was some kind of exercise for a "what if it was an emergancy" type scinerio.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well if there was a airshow next week, the plane might of been practising?
Where I live(melbourne, australia) about a week before the airshow we see plane fly around practising.

P.S Ill put some photos of the avalon airshow up!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah but why would Air Show jets e going Mach 1 over a residential area? They almost never fly at mach one during air shows as it is uncomfortable for the crowd and its hard to see what's going on at those speeds. Plus didn't the member that posted said it was louder than a normal sonic boom.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i used to hear sonic booms all the time in florida
1. i have heard aurora stories near that area.
2. this reminds me of some things thst happened to me in florida
on time i was fishing and i could see f-16's going around and one of them came right down over the ocean going about 500 and suckin water up
and he broke glass out of some boats.

the another time my old boss had a training bomb accidentaly fall in his living room it fell off of the plane.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sucks for his house. But I find the story about the F-16 and the bomb a little hard to believe not saying they did not happen just why would have the F-16 fly that low.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
he wasnt supposed to be going that low he probably got in a bunch of trouble for doing it maybe even fired

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
possibly piolit training off shore?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I totally believe the f-16 story. I have a boat over in Melbourne, FL, and have fished off-shore there for years. The really great fishing grounds are about 30 miles off of Patrick AFB, and continue to navigate North toward Cape Canaveral.

I have been buzzed by A-7's, A-6's, (like I told you...been fishing off of there for years
) F/A-18's and so forth. After talking to some pilots at a PAFB airshow, they said that they sometimes 'play target' boats out in the ocean, as well as beachside bridges and causways. I have seen these jocks fly REALLY low. So I guess the key word is 'boredom' for explaining why they would do this.

As for the sonic booms...I had heard they were 2 F/A-18's. Plus, being in the lightning capital of the world, it wouldn't surprise me if some of those sonic booms were produced by our old buddy Thor.

-Snark

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Macdill had their air show this past weekend, and they were out in numbers practicing the the last 2 weeks.

There has also been an F-15 flying aournd with a smaller propr jet, Looked like they were filming or something. But it was LOUD.....

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This talk show discusses and speculates what is going on with the sonic boom deal. I dont know how reliable it is but I remembered this post.

kathleenkeating.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here are some transcripts from that conversation I listed above.

People from Florida to California have been noticing sonic booms which are often followed by earthquakes. That happened in Asia right before the tsunami. People kept hearing sonic booms and we all know what followed. Could that be the attack that is planned for this country? Please listen to the show. It promises to be an eye-opener.

Obviously, there are critical things happening all over the world. With over 5,000 underwater volcanoes now active throughout the world, and the recent onslaught of 3,800 quakes off of the Northwestern United States, along with a finicky Mount St. Helens, I think we are seeing a very clear signal that some major events are due. Those events will not just be worldwide, but I think we can expect at least one severe event here at home. I mentioned earlier about concerns about a major scalar attack on this country.

[edit on 20-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join