It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody's thoughts are off grid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Not at all.

I'm saying the poorest will be the first and hardest hit. An increase in crimes is a natural occurrence in such a scenario.

UBI will be heralded as their saving grace.

While the middle class will pretend for as long as financially possible that they will somehow make it through this ordeal and come out OK on the other side of it.

I believe they will accept complete and total surveillance in exchange for a close to zero crime and a 100% conviction rate.

I'm not saying blame one class over another.

It's how we will be set up and coerced to go along with the great reset.

I'm looking at their natural response triggers once a loaf of bread becomes unaffordable.

When the price of fuel becomes too high.

Before life becomes unlivable for the middle class, the crime from the lower class will have already spilled into their neighborhoods.

Is it cowardly for good people to sit and do nothing while evil prevails?

It used to be. Now people are deathly afraid of inconvenience.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
I understood that and I also agree about UBI being the bait. Also think that your scenario isn't too far off from being able to happen.

But somehow it feels like you try shoving the blame away from those that would commit the crimes. As in, it will be the fault of the middle class if such surveillance mechanisms come to be, because they are mostly cowards.

I disagree with that, simply. I am self employed and do count myself to the middle class although I work with my hands, mainly it's the income that would put me there. Your post gives off the vibe as if the middle class and upper class are the same.

A telltale sign that you lack the perspective from there and so you just throw them together and paint them as cowards. As if I would eat caviar from gold plates because I count myself middle class. Still hard working and not lost connection to what it means being hungry and cold at night, no dry place to sleep respectively.

That's why I think you scenario is entertaining but lacks legs to walk on in reality. Because it's base on the idea that most parts of the middle class are detached from reality, what I disagree with.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Again, not the case.

And I've been blamed before on this forum by people who don't know me but assume out of their ass that 'because I'm not successful' I seek to lay the blame on others. It deflects from the fact that they are super proud to play a role in the implementation of the digital currency that will enslave us all.

Perhaps I'm having trouble explaining myself adequately.

Perhaps it's your echo chamber.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I never said you were "not successful" nor wanted to imply. I expressed my impression because of the way you expressed yourself. It is only a logic consequence that the reader puts you in the other category, when you speak of "other" classes.

Perhaps it's me having trouble explaining myself adequately.

I dismiss myself living in an echo chamber, if I would, I would have agreed with you because we had nice talks in the past. But I disagree with you here and I am not shy trying to discuss it, this is true for everyone here. I might give more benefit of doubt to those, as they have proven to be worthy discussion partners. Just like I do now, because I feel you are getting this into the wrong throat.

I still think your scenario lacks legs. You try to ask a moral question when that questioned moral behavior is based on, and a direct answer to, unmoral behavior.

That's why I brought up the poor man's stealing example. You already seem to focus on the shop owner how wrong it will be if he does want to be compensated. Where's the outrage towards the shop lifter? You already justified it with "that's how people will be".

I disagree and think it's a bit histrionic to already but blame on the middle and upper classes, lacking of a better term to use. It has that "they all keep us down" taste and that's simply not true.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If you ever thought there's no way in Hell you'll ever desire the NWO, think again.

Transparency means everybody on this planet will be tracked 24/7 for crime prevention, and in the coming disorder every 'sane, rational person' will be encouraged by the media to sign up.

Will you sign up?

Did you participate in the trial run - vaccination.
Did you comply, even against your gut instinct because blah blah blah.

I vaccinated so yes I will sign up.
I refused vaccination at all costs so no I will not sign up.

The sides have already been picked.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am speaking from my observation of human nature.

I'm not excusing any criminal acts.

How far would you go to feed your hungry child, Duck? Really think on that. What would you do to feed your starving child?

I try to put myself in their shoes, based upon my experience and knowledge of human nature.

I look at the middle class, of which I am a part of, and the denial of reality I have witnessed, especially since the outbreak of covid.

Most poor people I have spoken to never trusted this vaccine.

Most educated, middle class professionals just went along with it because not doing so would make life very inconvenient for them.

No matter the cost of taking the vaccine, they took it so that their lifestyles would not be adversely affected. At the possible risk of their health.

Most people were too afraid to openly question the narrative for fear of ridicule, ostracism or even worse, job loss.

This same mindset will be responsible for accepting zero privacy with zero crime.

I left my job and took a 3rd of my salary pay cut.

I told my wife if we are forced to take the jab we will exit from society.

I stood up for my beliefs and accepted the fact that for a while things might be... uncomfortable.

Since then my situation has changed once again, pretty soon I will be on my way to Swaziland for a job offer too good to refuse. Life is never static. My principles are intact and I didn't bull# myself into taking the vaccine.

When I speak of the middle class, I speak from experience when I say none are more delusional in society.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I did not.

Through the fear of losing everything I worked for in my life.

You can always start over, but when you lose your health you're pretty much screwed.

edit on 27-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am not pointing fingers towards those either, I am not judging. I am aware of all of that. Nnot fond of it but I have taken "food" out of trash in my 20s for a short while and lurked McDs for leftover at tables. No one was at fault for it but myself, so not trying to get any sympathy here but yeah, I am far from blaming anyone in such a situation not taking the law too serious.

However, coming from this experience, and to explain my opinion: I despise people that blame their own shortcomings on others. I am not saying you do it but your idea that the middle and higher classes will be responsible for that sell out... has that taste.

And it's trying to put blame on something that hasn't happened yet, to explain something that also has not happened yet. Maybe now you see where I am coming from. I say, if we put blame on anyone, it's the general population worldwide. You and me included.

Not agreeing with you therefor. We can agree to disagree though.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I say, if we put blame on anyone, it's the general population worldwide. You and me included.

How do you reach that conclusion when the situation we face is being engineered by elites?

I'm genuinely curious.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Meh it was off topic anyway
🤷🏼‍♂️

edit on 12Fri, 27 May 2022 12:02:35 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20225America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's not like the engineering is not visible to those that do not refuse to see it.

By not doing enough against it! Humanity, or the greater dull part of it, is asking for this by not speaking up and only watching. Too devout. I am at fault for it too, for years I have not spoken up. For the elites nobody speaking up, that's their justification. "Only a few freaks spoke up, the minority went for the jabs, the restrictions, their dissolving of personal rights protection. I am not saying it justifies them doing what they do.

But look at the greater part of civilized humanity that could have an audible voice in all that, if they were not driven and counseled by their own fear. It's humanity itself, for the bigger parts that enables them. If people would stand up on their back legs instead of crawling around, saying clearly to their politicians, if you are with the WEF, you are not with us.

I see people here online complaining, yet I don't read about them protesting offline. Only a few I read that from, besides the Canadian Trucker Protest. It's not like they do it at gun point it's rather more like they watch getting watched and do their thing.

Why do you think the WEF came out of the closet? At first I thought it's a brazen move but now I think it's exactly that. It's out in the open, where is the outrage?

People at the WEF probably laughing currently how easy all is.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I took a long hard look at going off the grid, then took a long hard look at my skills and realized I would end up dead.

I dont have the medical training (including dental), nor did I live in a state where homesteading or true off the grid living was legal. (at that time)

I think its far harder than most realize, and if an honest assessment were made most do not have the skills needed to make it work for even a year.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Ok, i see what you're saying and I agree that a degrading society doesn't just happen without people consenting through apathy.

Have we fallen asleep at the wheel?

Absolutely.

I can't argue against that.

I still think the dealer is the bigger evil for offering heroin to the junky.
edit on 27-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yeah that was what I was trying to say lol.

People sleep how they lay down, we say. It means that if you bed yourself badly, you also own the bad awakening.

Maybe it's just me though, grown tired of all the excuses people bring up for the misery in their lives. No courage left, people just watch and complain about how someone else is at fault.

Actions have consequences, and if it's only boycotting the stores that would not let me in without vaccine by their own policies. Not stepping a foot inside again EVER. But how many people will do this? How many will succumb to the convenience or when it means spending 10$ more fuel?

At what point, to use this example, will the fuel price hurt more than the loss of dignity, for someone like me that made that decision? And who will I blame then for breaking in?

I know the answer for myself (it's myself to blame) but I also know that the answer for many will be: "Not me!". It goes way beyond personal responsibility exercised towards others and cut's into the topic again. Well at least a bit I think.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

My big concern is that by the time the people decide to rise up it will be too far down the road and history will paint them in a negative light.

To wait for the boiling point is a trap.

Our rights are being chipped away at incrementally and one day we will have lost it all.

It will be too late.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

110% agree.

What I see is a huge swath of people not even remotely willing to give up their luxuries or conveniences in order to fight or stand up for what they believe in. People of all ages, rooted in their ego's and prideful ways. Making sure their family gets taken care of first before anyone else. Still stepping on toes if it means their children can still go to a football game.

The developed world is not ready for anything off-grid.
If anything, the grid is going to be all-encompassing.
People won't escape and if they do, they won't survive.
People say they can, but don't even know how to start a fire.
They end up buying all the ammo and dehydrated food.
But stay fat and on the couch.
God forbid they actually struggle.

Yeah... I've pretty much struggled everyday my whole life. I make decent money, but I live like I'm poor. I only eat once a day, and sometimes I skip a day or only eat a little bit.
I'm quite comfortable living in a way that most people couldn't stand.

I've seen and done things that no decent person would do, but I'm quite certain that even though survival is never 100% I'll be alright for a while and would rather die a free man and humiliated than a scummy ass kissing coward.

Nothing matters after I'm dead anyways. I'll probably never have a family, so I don't have to worry about that.

<< 1   >>

join