It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiavo Medical Examiner Completes Autopsy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
"The medical examiner completed the autopsy of Terri Schiavo on Friday, clearing the way for the release of the body to her husband, who plans to cremate her remains and bury the ashes without telling his in-laws when or where."

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050402/ap_on_re_us/schiavo&sid=84439559

without demonizing the parents (afterall, i can understand their position to a degree), i have to say i can't blame the guy. i truly feel it was the parents that created the rift in this situation. they were the ones who began the fight over what to do (again, i understand why they did it, but i still feel they were wrong). keeping that in mind, the husband won this whole debackle, i can't blame him for wanting to, on some level, stick it to the parents for this whole mess of terri's death.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
After being called a murderer, wife abuser, and probably a baby eating goat raper by these people over the years, I imagine he might have a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Not to mention being forced to have have his wife's body kept alive like some grotesque mummy for a decade, in the vain hope that the poor woman's brain would somehow miraculously un-liquefy.

What these people have done to this man and his wife is horrifying.

Funny how the same crowd that crows about "the sanctity of marriage" and "limited government" throws it all out the window when they don't get their way.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So why did the coroner not allow the schindlers coroner to watch
the autopsy? The common courtesy among coroners is to allow
others to view your work. The guest coroner wasn't going to touch
anything, he was just going to view the autopsy and reply back
to the parents that it was done correctly.

Considering how high profile this case is, and how upset the parents
are, common sense would tell you that having a coroner watch the
proceedings and report that it was done correctly would make sense.
It would stop any conspiracy theories from arising.

Now ... there could be some.
There wasn't an observer to the autopsy.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Biased judges, biased medical examiner...what's new?

The Schindlers wanted their own coroner to do the autopsy...DENIED

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I seriously hope none of you become parents anytime soon. You're so dispassionate towards the mother and father, its pathetic.
Give birth and see how you view this whole episode.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out the fact that we've achieved a new level in sheer Terrimania insanity.

The phrase "guest coroner" has now been used in all seriousness.

To Astro, I'd hardly call Michael wanting a private internment of the ashes "sticking it" to the Schindlers.

They've demonstrated repeatedly they can't do anything respectful with regard to Terri without making a media circus out of it.

Who needs Wingnut Woodstockers at a funeral screaming "Murderer" and goosestepping.

Frailing idiots.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It was a team of neurologist present, It doesn't matter what the result will point out the agenda on the issue of Terri is not going to change, people will still question the experts and the propaganda will keep on going.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I just wanted to point out the fact that we've achieved a new level in sheer Terrimania insanity.

Amen and hallelujah.

Terri is gone, God rest her soul.

Enough is enough. While the issue of a continuation of life via artificial means is compelling and Terri's death is sad...

continuing converage of and commentary on the family squabble over guest coroners and plot locations is just sob-sister, tabloid news. Mourn her death and get on with your life.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I seriously hope none of you become parents anytime soon. You're so dispassionate towards the mother and father, its pathetic.

If i had kids and they wanted me to pull the plug, if they were in that state, I would. Wouldn't you???...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I completely agree with you.

Over the past couple months I have tried to put myself in Terry's parents shoes, and every time I look at my son I just fell awful for the Schindlers.

I just pray I never have to go through such emotional pain. Now I know why people say a parent should never have to out live there children. Its to heart breaking.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs

If i had kids and they wanted me to pull the plug, if they were in that state, I would. Wouldn't you???...

Yes I would pull the plug to if thats what they wanted. Terry's husband conveniently waited 5 years (after he won his malpractice suit) to disclose that he remembered that Terry didn't want to live like that.

Michael Schivo is scum.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thru all that happened, the ONLY person that said Terri's wishes to be terminated were Michael...his brother parroted his wishes through hear say. I could go through a whole laundery list of "If he really cared, he wouldn't have...." comments...but i will refrain, as the only thing that has mattered through all of this is how HE, the poor poor "caring" and "loving" husband has been done wrong...
NOT!

The whole situation was sad...and thank God that Terri is now where she can have some peace...the peace she most definitely deserved.

Too much evidence to counter "The Husband's" POV has been disreguarded...the parents have been blamed for wanting to see justice done for their daughter, and in the end, doing the only thing they could...attempt to get support from the "court of public opinion"....because we sure as heck know that the Legal Courts could have cared less.

Michael Shaivo has displayed all of the classic symptoms of an abusive husband. He controlled Terri before her so called "heart attack"...and then when she was disabled, his control continued all the way to her death from starvation...and now, making sure that her FAMILY would not even know where she was buried. How it must really hurt that man to hate himself so much that he has to take it out on Terri's family, now that she is no longer around.

~oracle

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The discompassionate ones that are replying to this thread have apparently never sat by your dying childs bed and have her begging to die.
I live in Tampa nad I won't say for sure that this is true but I heard that Michael Shivo would bring his girfriens into Terries room and stand at the foot of her bed and say "See, look at her, she's dying".
I wonder if she heard these cruel word.
In mu opinion, he is a evil man and I and he will have to live with what he has done to her for the rest of his life.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You tell 'em baybee. These people that do not, or maybe CANNOT understand why the parents are so freakin upset...well they either do not have children, or they had them without bonding with them.
If this had been my child, that poor pityfull POS would have been done away with years ago.
There should be warning lables attached to men, so that women knew what they would be getting beforehand. I can honestly say the same for women

In a real parents eyes a child if a precious gift, that should be protected at all costs.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Still completely hypocritical of you people, Kill Iraqis, Kill Arabs, Kill Blacks, Kill Doctors for playing god, Kill everyone who doesn't worship the ground Bush walks on, but don't kill someone already dead!!!!!!

I was on life support before after a car accident, I could have been comatose for life, but thankfully a kids body is something that would normally kill and adult and turn around and wonder what the hell is going on 3 days afterwards. But I wasn't braindead, I was alive, I breathed, I did everything but eat because I was in a coma, unlike Terri who was braindead.

Also, like how people say that Micheal did something like beat her and strangled her without any proof, and yet turn around and say he has no proof she wanted the tube pulled. Hypocrits.

Again, hypocrits. And you are why he is doing this in secret, cause you nutjobs would show up. 10 minutes after being buried nutjobs like you would dig it up and sell it on ebay. Nutjobs like the ones outside of Hospice who threatened to kill Micheal would kill him if they got him alone. Gee, wonder why he has been trying to do things in secret, no publicity, while the parents are more then willing to have cameras in the autopsy room............ Think maybe they are trying to cash in here? You do realize they are already writing a book on this so they can make more money.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
my sister-in-law is bed ridden, blind and fed through a g tube.\

please don't tell me her life has no value!

Are you people who were so anxious to see her die by "artificial means" looking at the same dirtbag I am?

dad fronted the therapy until mike got the 2.4 mill and then mike stopped it dead.

a series of broken bones and mike blames the therapists and wants no investigation?

a nurse testifies he said "when is`that bi*** gonna die?

And don't forget...they never looked at her brain. no mri was done.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So again, no proof...... just speculation. I can Speculate that aliens used her as a hybrid experiment and i went wrong. You have no proof that they didn't, so I must be right.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think that the father was beating and molesting her all her life, finally causing the heart attack and brain damage. That's why Michael turned down all the money and fought them everytime the family tried to get control of her.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
*Takes off Mod Badge*

All of you people make me sick. Let the poor woman rest in peace and let the families involved, parents AND husband try to heal this fifteen year-old festering wound.

Rest in Peace Terri and I hope both sides can come to terms with there actions.

These will be my final words on the subject

*Puts Mod Badge Back On*

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i dont care how i come across in saying this. i dont care who thinks what of me for saying this, simply put, cry about it.

that said; this woman was an idiot.
after starving herself into a heart attack, her equally moronic and manipulative parents do all they can to cling to false hopes that somehow god is going to step in and repair the damage caused by this woman puking herself into a coma.
then they have the audacity to outright use generous people to turn a profit on their already desperate cry for attention. thank god I am now at peace, and i can stop hearing about this 24/7. hopefully the arguments over whats left of the body will be far shorter lived.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by forsakenwayfarer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join