It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Void Enigma: Video Presentation from Megalithomania Conference 2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

So right on the heels of my last video production, here's another by Megalithomania from their 2021 Conference.

In this video presentation I explain my research and ideas around my latest book, The Great Pyramid Void Enigma

Enjoy!

SC

PS - No synth-voice used here but if you do struggle with my Scots accent, you can simply turn on the Youtube subtitles option (not brilliant but better than nothing).

edit on 23/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Love it! Thank you for your open-minded research and posting this on ATS!
I've always thought the truth surrounding pyramids was determined with much bias, and researchers are loathe to ever admit they were wrong.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think maybe your reading more into the walls around the bottom of the pyramids. As you rightly assume they would be filled with water. Now as the builders and priests would keep their art and methods secret anyone approaching at this time would be told "stories" as to why the water was there. Just as then and up to recent times these "artisans" kept very secret their methods and even their geometry from the normal people, hence secret societies like the Masons.
Whereas the explanation for these walls was to hold the water thereby giving the Pyramid builders a very, very accurate level to start building the pyramid. IE. a water level. But to a layman the pyramid would be being built out of the water.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Can’t speak as to the pyramids but I can tell you for a fact that man cut stones have been and still are found all over Browns Bank and the waters further North along the Winter fishing grounds of George’s Bank.
I myself saw one on the deck of another boat that looked as though heavily worn symbols like those found in Egypt
were carved into it. Sorry, no pics and I never saw it again.
True history is not what I was taught, that much is certain. More than one boat has brought hand worked stone to shore only to be quickly whisked away.
There was talk inn the early 80’s of a marble bust being brought in, albeit it was badly worn and it to was taken off the boat as soon as it tied up.
What this has to do with Egypt I can not say but I believe these areas were settled by more than hunter gatherers.
I’ve seen and touched many rectangular blocks of stone. One was so big it had to be jack hammered to get it off the boat. One was a perfect V that had to weigh at least a ton.
If you’ve ever seen a Scallop Drag you’ll know they have no problem at all hauling things like this and things even larger and heavier from the ocean floor.
These areas are well known for mastodon teeth and other large fossils being found regularly.
Mainstream does not want or does it allow common folk to see the truth!
I have no problem believing secret chambers were built into pyramids with no tunnels or any other means to enter them.

Maybe, just maybe the truth will come to light or shared in the future.

Great OP!!!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers……

da pirate 😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

new topics

top topics

join