It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person’s argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making.

Leading questions are asked when a preconceived answer is desired.

All these troll games are weak.

Leading questions are asked to demonstrate the absurdity of an absurd claim.

Cocaine has nothing to do with the fake russian propaganda that Poland is going to invade Ukraine.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Leading questions are asked to demonstrate the absurdity of an absurd claim.

Dont care about your opinions.

Cocaine has nothing to do with the fake russian propaganda that Poland is going to invade Ukraine.

Still dont care about your opinions.

I think theres some validity to question the western MSM talking points and propaganda.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think I have had only one real question asked of me about the OP in this entire thread.

The other questions or ad hominem's were aimed at my response to that question by another poster.

edit on 23-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I think I have had only one real question asked of me about the OP in this entire thread.

The other questions or ad hominem's were in response to that question by another poster.

Because the entire OP is fake russian propaganda, and pretty obvious at that.

Canada is far more likely to invade New York tomorrow than Poland invading Ukraine.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Cool story.

Prove it.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ARGUMENTUM AD NAUSEAM (argument to the point of disgust; i.e., by repetition)
This is the fallacy of trying to prove something by saying it again and again. No matter how many times you repeat something, it will not become any more or less true than it was in the first place.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The other questions or ad hominem's were aimed at my response to that question by another poster.

You dont have the luxury of an entire MSM machine.

The same machine that said that russian propaganda has been the source of our ills for over half a decade.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Speaking of MSM. I wonder if they are still claiming Azovstal was evacuated.

I have even seen some western journalists in threads balk at that.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Cool story.

Prove it.

Already done repeatedly by the Polish President, and confirmed by russia needing to create fake Polish 'invasion orders' in an effort to 'sell' this nonsense.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

ARGUMENTUM AD NAUSEAM (argument to the point of disgust; i.e., by repetition)
This is the fallacy of trying to prove something by saying it again and again. No matter how many times you repeat something, it will not become any more or less true than it was in the first place.

Yes, we've certainly seen that from some dedicated russian propagandists lately.

Even after the Polish 'invasion orders' were debunked as another russian fake.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Then why did you make up coc aine stuff in a thread about russian lies that Poland is about to invade Ukraine?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Speaking of MSM. I wonder if they are still claiming Azovstal was evacuated.

I have even seen some western journalists in threads balk at that.

Posted in the Russia Revolt thread:

How quickly it was tossed onto the back burner after that 40b bill was passed.

Ukranians are going to feel to their very core what it feels like to be a useful tool of the left.

A plaything only when it suits them. They just got their payday.

Now onto the next.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Then why did you make up coc aine stuff in a thread about russian lies that Poland is about to invade Ukraine?

Another lie.

Please. Keep them coming.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Cool story.

Prove it.

Already done repeatedly by the Polish President, and confirmed by russia needing to create fake Polish 'invasion orders' in an effort to 'sell' this nonsense.

Source?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Another lie.

Please. Keep them coming.

So coc aine nonsense wasn't just inserted into a thread about the fake russian claim that Poland is invading Ukraine?

Weird.

That actually happened here in reality.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Even if it get me banned, I will continue to highlight your lies and lack of any integrity here.

Your claim:

I never made that claim.

As has been your MO since activating your latest sock account when the invasion started, you are lying.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Watching how all the hand-me-downs are being funneled to Ukraine instead of things that can actually turn the tide I don't think the "leaders" really want them to win. They just want them to hurt Russia as much as possible while depleting the attack dogs they trained down to a manageable level. But, when has that ever worked. ISIS anyone.

The winner of this war will be oil and weapons execs, Poland as they assimilate what is left of Ukraine over the next 20 to 30 years and Russia because they are not going to give back territory they took. Of course, It won't be in Russia's name it will be in the DPR's.

Pretty soon there will be a lot more pushback on funding this shatshow.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Watching how all the hand-me-downs are being funneled to Ukraine instead of things that can actually turn the tide I don't think the "leaders" really want them to win. They just want them to hurt Russia as much as possible while depleting the attack dogs they trained down to a manageable level. But, when has that ever worked. ISIS anyone.

Enough to keep both sides fighting.....sounds familiar.

Mentioning ISIS, what kind of next generation terrorists will this polarized situation breed?

The winner of this war will be oil and weapons execs, Poland as they assimilate what is left of Ukraine over the next 20 to 30 years and Russia because they are not going to give back territory they took. Of course, It won't be in Russia's name it will be in the DPR's.

Pretty soon there will be a lot more pushback on funding this shatshow.

Once again our own "oligarchs" will profit with impunity. Bridged at the hip or moonlighting as plotiticians. *cough* Lloyd Austin **cough*

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We have had people making plans and contingency plans about that area longer than it has been a country. A small country that they later realized was rich with natural resources never stood a chance.

After the war what is left of Ukraine will need to rebuild. Who is going to pay for it? No way in hell are we going to so the butcher bill comes due so the mining and drilling rights are already being divided up in backroom talks.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

We have had people making plans and contingency plans about that area longer than it has been a country. A small country that they later realized was rich with natural resources never stood a chance.

After the war what is left of Ukraine will need to rebuild. Who is going to pay for it? No way in hell are we going to so the butcher bill comes due so the mining and drilling rights are already being divided up in backroom talks.

russia will be paying for what it's done.

Both with the assets already frozen, and a significant portion of the proceeds from whatever oil it wants to sell to the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join