It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Black Triangle Theories - Spoiler - Man Made Warp Drive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

One can 'dance angels on the head of a pin' with technology, religion
or spirituality.

;-)

Kev

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

One can also ague for the existential existence of God (big ‘G’, as in “anything is possible if “Gawd” is involved). That is neither proof for or against “alms” just a clever method to avoid a real discussion of the physicality of aliens (which is kind of a cop out).

If you had interaction with the “Other” this would be a moot point. (You cannot tell me how your “lizard” mind will react to ‘real’ aliens. Ya’ll never experienced it so you are talking out your hat!)

The ‘real you’ reacts the way you do without your Ego being involved (think of the little kid peeing himself in’The Shiniing’ when he confronts ‘reality’ inn that story).

You ain’t in control of your logical mind.

Something simpler takes over. And like the Empire, you dump your trash before jumping to light speed!’

Speaking of warp drive (everyone else), the real secret is to “drop your mass to zero” and Einstein takes care of himself!! That Is what Dr. Piaz’s patents are about (and it works with what Ben Rich has hinted at: …”it is all connected [space-time]….”

Physics atill works and you don’t need a galaxy of energy to make it work (we have, most likely, been to other planets!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

To create a warp would take as much energy as traveling at the speed of light .
Near infinite .
And could not be created within a "triangle" no matter the color .
E=MC^2

If you could reduce an object's mass to zero, light speed would be possible. If you could make an object have negative mass, you could go faster than light.

Even the laws of physics have loopholes.

I guess it's possible in one's imagination .
Not so much in the real world .

Theoretically with a Gravity drive it's possible.

Manipulate the overall mass of the object traveling through space and then Modify space itself .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you could lassoo a negative mass star or something,
the hawking radiation would kill everyone.

arxiv.org...

edit on 17-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We are in such balance that people attribute that to Gawd…. which was my point…

Aliens “from another dimension” is the‘existential existence of God’ in a different disguise argument and is a logical solipsism that gets repeated too much around here. Which makes me think that some people are talking a big game instead of being truthful about what we can/don’t know and that the physical existence of “Others” is still just a concept and not a physical reality for most: it changes you when you interact with so called “aliens”… and can be so traumatic that you are altered from ‘normal’. Which is why one wants to “explain away” sightings or the ‘abduction experience’ into terms which are convenient.

Been there. Rehab and psychological treatment worked on me… nope, it was not fun at all, but it did help me come to terms with what I experienced.

I will say this, read Communion again and pay attention to Strieber screaming until They asked, “What can we do to help…. [to stop your screaming]”?

That is your body reaction to The Other.

Everything else is mental masturbation (things you say to yourself to make you feel better). [Sorry if that language effects you but I am from the 80’s and that is how we talked back then)!

(Never any disrespect for KPB!

)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: myss427
a reply to: Gothmog

And only 100 years ago to think going 25,000 mph was impossible? Now we leave orbit at those speeds with combustable fuels.

But there was no Laws of Physics to back it up .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
You know as well I do that's just a marketing ploy .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

If you could reduce an object's mass to zero, light speed would be possible. If you could make an object have negative mass, you could go faster than light.

Theoretically with a Gravity drive it's possible.

Manipulate the overall mass of the object traveling through space and then Modify space itself .

No , it is not .
Not with gravity .
Now , someone did get close as if one could manipulate the Higgs bosun to block (or take away) the providing of mass to an object .

However , that still poses a problem .
To provide mass BACK to that object and retain the original objects form .

Still , with all the imagination floating around here , one has to take into effect the word ENERGY .
There is no way to create near infinite energy .
In other words , the sum of all energy produced by the Universe from the Great Expansion to the end .

Again , E=MC^2.

I like science fiction , too .
Or used to .

edit on 5/17/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

"If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right, but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Arthur C. Clarke

But , what did Clarke know of quantum physics ?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Again , E=MC^2. I like science fiction , too . Or used to .

Yeah but mate think about it , E=MC^2 was at one time science fiction and then all at once it wasn't science fiction .

The Earth was Flat and then it wasn't , the Earth was the center of the Universe and then it wasn't , Time was not Relative and then it was.

Can you really not wrap your mind around the fact that ' We do not know everything , in fact not even close . ' How much of the Universe is observable , and how much have we mapped ?

Mate it is entirely possible .

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yeah but mate think about it , E=MC^2 was at one time science fiction and then all at once it wasn't science fiction .

Are you sure it was "science fiction" ?
Methinks not.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Are you sure it was "science fiction" ?
Methinks not.

Newton's three laws of motion state that
(1) Every object in a state of uniform motion will remain in that state of motion unless an external force acts on it;
(2) Force equals mass times acceleration: F=MA and
(3) For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Sir Isaac Newton and his three laws controlled physics as we know it for generations and then what happened ?

E=MC^2 and a Physicist in a patent office happened , Albert Einstein re-wrote the laws of Physics as we know them. So how long until someone else re-writes Physics or someone discovers a new element that allows us to bend space-time .

"Do not become so complacent in what it is that you think you know only to reject that which is a revelation. " -asabuvsobelow .
edit on 18-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I want to believe.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sir Isaac Newton and his three laws controlled physics as we know it for generations and then what happened ?

Yeah , for gravity . And still does in its basic form .
E=MC^2 is npt (technically) about gravity .
Apples vs. oranges .
Try again .

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I want to believe.

I used to want to believe.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yeah , for gravity . And still does in its basic form .
E=MC^2 is npt (technically) about gravity .
Apples vs. oranges .
Try again .

Lol your a stubborn one aren't ya , So be it .

Believe what you will.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Interesting. Funnily enough, the Rendlesham Forest Incident involved a black triangle UFO and there's a theory they're actually advanced humans from the far future. I always wonder: if that's the case, why this specific period of time?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

There had been quite a few things hidden from us over the past decades who knows what they know or what kind of technology they actually have.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Hey there, original content creator here. I'd be happy to answer any questions about this anyone has. From what I can see in the chat so far, one thing that seems to be a recurring question is the 'warp' aspect. The Schwinger limit is what happens when too much energy gets put into too little space. If the energy has a magnetic component, that will alter the ability of the vacuum to propagate light. This is where the 'birefringence' aspect I talk about becomes important. The vacuum takes on a negative birefringent aspect, which means that light is getting reflected off of the (highly energized) vacuum. Calling it a 'warping' of spacetime is more-so referring to the optical changes, and less about the production of antimatter/negative energy (though the antimatter production is definitely occurring).

Regarding the energy requirements, the vacuum becomes non-linear above the Schwinger limit, meaning you start getting more bang for your buck in antimatter production and vacuum reflections. The YottaWatt energy requirements for a 'regular' warp drive never takes vacuum nonlinearities into account. SDI was working on both small modular nuclear reactors as well as storage of that nuclear energy in the form of MagnetoHydroDynamic (MHD) Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES). Their intention was to get this into the multi-GW range, success undetermined.

Furthermore, the Superconducting Sauter Schwinger Effect (SSSE) drastically lowers energy requirements for antimatter production.

Is the TR-3B fake or real? Don't know one way or another. The plausibility of it is my main concern, to which I would lean toward plausible. Perhaps its plausibility will change as more data becomes available about UAPs in general, like the amount of gamma radiation produced from antimatter annihilations as UAPx observed in Tear in the sky (not to mention hundreds of UFO landing sites displaying gamma radiation damage) .

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MYTbrain

Apparently, my original account above has already been locked out with the email changed...weird... This new account will (hopefully) last longer.

<< 1    3 >>

join