It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black/Hispanic/Asian/White

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I notice a lot of white people call anyone of any race the n word as an insult

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
I notice a lot of white people call anyone of any race the n word as an insult

they can't tell the difference(some) anyone with dark skin is black.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Not where I live ,hispanic people call eachother the n word, hispanic people call black people the n word not in an offensive way. I hate it...I think people who use that word are fools.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
your not an african american if you were born in the us. im not a european american because i was not born in europe. your an american and im an american. nough said

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Actually WE hispanics call each other degrating names all the time, but it's in spanish so most people wouldn't catch it. The reason for that (at least i think) is black/hispanic aren't as formal and we use a whole hell of alot more slang than most other cultures. I'm assuming your white , call your buddy a cracker if you want , He should (if he's not offended) start laughing . That way you can get in on this action too

true ...hispanics use "cabron" for example... but non -hyspanics dont know what it is so... hehehehe..

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
true ...hispanics use "cabron" for example... but non -hyspanics dont know what it is so... hehehehe..

He eh BaastetNoir, I found out what what "cabron" means. ATS is going to censor it soon

People, next time someone uses a word in a derogatory tone that you don't understand look here. Then fix up your guns and Bang Bang

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quake

He eh BaastetNoir, I found out what what "cabron" means. ATS is going to censor it soon

People, next time someone uses a word in a derogatory tone that you don't understand look here. Then fix up your guns and Bang Bang

LOL... probably ... but it was a simple example... and i didnt even translated it ...i was behaving !!!
...hehe

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I tell you, just look in any american workplace, a black man can say and call another black man the "N" word and be ok, but if a white was to, forget it they would be standing in line at the local unemployment office.

The same goes for all races except the white, I hear it all the time, if a black man calls me a cracker at work and i say something, my employer would probably laugh and tell me to shake it off.

So I guess in todays world it is ok for all races except whites to use racial slander.

And yes it is the same with the latinos, orientals, and arabs.
They can say what they want but not the white man!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
In Ireland if you are not referring to someone as a b@llix or a langer than you aren't really good friends.

Similar situation in Japan. They have very few vulgarities in their langauge but using the term o-mae to address someone is considered very rude and a prelude to a fight.

Yet when you use it with close friends or spouses it is considered a term of great affection??? Can't get over their use of the word gaijin(foreigner) though. It is quite a loaded word used often in public and on the airwaves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join