It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video and pictures of Ukraine Forces Militarizing Schools

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Is it fake propaganda because you dont agree with the narrative?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

while be led around by russian press officers to staged 'events' inside areas controlled by the russian military?

You mean the same how the Ukrainian forces had been doing it far more for the MSM?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ask that of videos where Lancaster is at least part of the OP.

You are off-topic.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

while be led around by russian press officers to staged 'events' inside areas controlled by the russian military?

You mean the same how the Ukrainian forces had been doing it far more for the MSM?

Hilarious!

lancaster was caught being a fake russian stooge, after months of you vociferously denying that lancaster is a russian stooge, and your only response is a vague claim, with zero evidence, that Ukrainians do it more?

Apparently this is you finally admitting that you always knew you were posting and lying about lancaster being a russian stooge while repeatedly trying to fool ATS folks with absurd russian propaganda lies filmed by lancaster.

But feel free to try to debunk any of those imaginary Ukrainians 'doing far worse' if you can.

I'm totally worried about that.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Ask that of videos where Lancaster is at least part of the OP.

You are off-topic.

I am asking in such a thread youtube grim.

I'll get to debunking your newest russian propaganda source soon enough.

edit on 5-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Is it fake propaganda because you dont agree with the narrative?

No, it was fake propaganda because it's 100% fake, and russian propaganda.

Now caught on video staging what is filmed for russian teevee by russian press officers.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

There is zero footage from Lancaster in this thread. This means you didn't review the info presented. You are off-topic.

Deny Ignorance

(post by PatriotGames4u removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

edit on 5-5-2022 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

you know where Patrick gets his mild brain damage is from his pops Tim Lancaster

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: scrounger

RUSSIA ILLEGALLY INVADED A SOVERN NAITON.

LAST TIME I CHECKED THE US ARE STILL OCCPYING Syira and prenveting Syria from using their own oil to rebuild the nation.

um did you actually RESEARCH this claim or just spewed it to look justified? funny thing when i researched it.. we have around 900 troops AIDING the rebels that won the civil war.. 900 number alone shows your claim of "occupying" is LAUGHABLE. along with (an issue that can be debated) they were AID no "boots on the ground" like in iraq or afganisan.. do you need a link to seseme street lesson 4year old get "one of these things is not like the other"

In other words that is also illegally.

for sake of discussion only.. if your point were true about the US last i checked "but they did it" isnt a LEGAL REASON for someone else like oh RUSSIA to do it..again do you need a seseme street link "two wrongs dont make a right"?

so simple and clear a PRO RUSSIAN TROLL as yourself cannot accept it..

Your side had been using the term Russian Troll quite often whenever they cant cope with arguments made. That old nonsensical term comes from the Liberals far leftists.

Its a term that was used heavily by the Liberals whenever they ran out of arguments and called out those or anyone on the right as a Russian Bot or troll.

sigh.. the term "troll" is ACCURATELY USED because your "justification" , videos, and overall "evidence" that "russia is justified/ legally INVADED a sovern nation" and "the ukrainians are war criminals all the time but "russia is above board" has been PROVEN WRONG.

proven wrong is such a way that your CONTINUED putting out propaganda videos , name calling, and "repeating the same BS over and over" that "troll" is proper use of the MODERN social media vernacular.

scrounger

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

We read your daily propaganda threads that are all just alike so sometimes the response is the same when it’s the same old propaganda

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

you know where Patrick gets his mild brain damage is from his pops Tim Lancaster

I was originally determined to ignore this post, out of deference to the effort you usually put into being both correct and reasonable, but it's been bothering me every time I see it.

I'm not ok with labeling folks as brain damaged, or in doxxing someone's health issues.

Nothing personal, I just don't like that kind of thing, regardless of the despicable russian propaganda they both spread in an effort to justify killing Ukrainians.

It just isn't helpful, or fair.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Always interesting when folks point out all the sketchy things a country that was invaded but pretend the invasion wasnt sketchy.

If the kids are not there then no big deal, this is more than a bit different from when russia launched cruise missiles and hit hospitals full of patients including women and children.

But hey whatever you do you, peace.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: MConnalley

I was originally determined to ignore this post, out of deference to the effort you usually put into being both correct and reasonable, but it's been bothering me every time I see it.

I'm not ok with labeling folks as brain damaged, or in doxxing someone's health issues.

Nothing personal, I just don't like that kind of thing, regardless of the despicable russian propaganda they both spread in an effort to justify killing Ukrainians.

It just isn't helpful, or fair.

absolutely, after seeing an interview tim gave it really showed the lineage. its definitely not fair, but neither is patrick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join