It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Snipers were Killing Civilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

A civilian man from Mariupol from his car gives a brief description of what transpired during the fighting in Mariupol.

He said the Ukraine forces were shooting wildly, they would hide in the houses with civilians.

No one had running water so there was a well they would go to but a sniper shot a woman there so they stopped.

The day before his interview snipers were shooting when they cooked by their entrance. The snipers killed an old man with them purposely. Others were wounded. He thinks that the snipers targeted them because they would help the Russian soldiers cook their food.
edit on 1-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Would this rank above or below training alqaeda?

For real? Who worse have we armed and supported?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

War brings out human nature extremes in more people. Both good and bad.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's just more fake russian propaganda.

Just yesterday, russia was caught filming a lancaster type segment that was supposedly of russian troops handing out food to Ukrainian civilians.

Only problem is, the background of the video was geo located to INSIDE russia, meaning it was a staged event handing out food to actors.

This one is just more of the same.

Never mind the fact that a civilian target of a sniper could never possibly know who is doing the shooting in the first place.

Hence the term 'sniper', generally meaning long range precision shooting from a hidden location.

Creative effort on this one though.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Speaking of Lancaster and Propaganda, they can add Grim to the list. The Grim I am referring to is the owner of the Youtube account and not the OP (unless they are the same person?).
edit on 1-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So they handed out food to people that had been evacuated. Where is the conspiracy?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst
Would this rank above or below training alqaeda?

For real? Who worse have we armed and supported?

The USSR.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

So they handed out food to people that had been evacuated. Where is the conspiracy?

They were claiming to be inside a specific Ukrainian city, and no Ukrainians are known to have evacuated to russia near Kharkiv where this occured.

They were not in Ukraine at all.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Link?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Link?

It's covered a little in the latest Speak The Truth episode, link is in the Update thread.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I asked for a link

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I asked for a link

I believe the original debunkers were twits, I'm not a twit so you'll have to find on your own if that's what you want, but the video is in Cath's link as I described.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That doesn't show what he claims. There is nothing in that video about humanitarian aid being handed out in Russia.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

Post links to back your claims or be dismissed.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

Post links to back your claims or be dismissed.

You're right, the last episode contained the Mariupol steel plant civilian evacuation and russia banning Ukrainian currency and setting up a russian 'government' in Kherson, the 2nd to last video has the fake food distribution at roughly 4:30.

So much fake russian propaganda it gets challenging to keep track of it all.

edit on 2-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thank you for the link.

Not sure what that is supposed to prove or disprove though

Ru has been providing aid all along those areas from the first week they have been releasing videos of it and stating as much. He doesn't show where the video claims it was somewhere else so how is he disproving anything?

I wonder which agency this guy works for. There is no way that he is researching all the locations on his own.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 removed all safeguards preventing US citizens from being targeted with propaganda.
edit on 2-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thinking about it he might not be working for some agency that is able to dedicate teams to geolocating where videos like food distribution are shot.

It is just as likely that the source of the video states where the food distribution was but he simply left that out.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Russian state run media reminds me of this gem:
Hell, even US run media these days, lol...

edit on 5/2/2022 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Thank you for the link.

Not sure what that is supposed to prove or disprove though

Ru has been providing aid all along those areas from the first week they have been releasing videos of it and stating as much. He doesn't show where the video claims it was somewhere else so how is he disproving anything?

I wonder which agency this guy works for. There is no way that he is researching all the locations on his own.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 removed all safeguards preventing US citizens from being targeted with propaganda.

He works for himself, making daily use of public intel, including the other sources used in the Update thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join