It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHENEY ENERGY TASK FORCE DOCUMENTS FEATURE MAP OF IRAQI OILFIELDS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The backup plan? What to choose?

The economy
+6% unemployment

Hell, Dean already HAS a sound economic plan to counter the malaise and that's what Americans want to hear. Not, "The war on terra will be long" so "Bring 'em on."

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
More truth about the war:

Smith: Let's take Saddam's black gold
By Dave Levinthal
Eagle-Tribune Writer

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- The United States should no longer buy oil from Iraq, but steal it, U.S. Sen. Bob Smith, R-Wolfeboro, told hundreds of New Hampshire Republicans gathered last night at a party fund-raiser.

"Why don't we just take his oil?" Smith bellowed to the crowd during a fiery 13-minute speech, referring to Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. "Why buy it? Take it!"

www.eagletribune.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know Colonel. The economy runs in cycles,I doubt if any President has any real control over it. About every 6 to 8 years it goes up,then down,its just the nature of the beast. When the economy goes up as fast as did,its bound to come crashing down just as fast.
As far as terrorism goes,I don't think there is Dem out there that has to continue to fight it and keep it a high priority.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Tell me what the plan is colonel, or did you just happen to hear that he has one and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Besides, the economy is improving...what other issues do you got besides that?

Plus, Dean is a left wing hack. Govenor of Vermont? Home to 600k people? That's about the population of Cleveland, wouldn't even want him as mayor.

Too liberal for the American public - is that the best candidate you got?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
Tell me what the plan is colonel, or did you just happen to hear that he has one and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Besides, the economy is improving...what other issues do you got besides that?

Plus, Dean is a left wing hack. Govenor of Vermont? Home to 600k people? That's about the population of Cleveland, wouldn't even want him as mayor.

Too liberal for the American public - is that the best candidate you got?

(Sniff-sniff) I smell.....................

FEAR

The Dean plan is simply to go back to the economics of Clinton, the economics of the 90's before we took that wild turn where Bush raided the surplus.

And Dean CAN beat Bush, easily. The world is tired of this child playing like a man. The world is tired of his LIES. Hell, I could beat Bush.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Furthermore, things have gotten so bad that it doesn't matter who wins the Dem nomination. Everyone hates Bush so much that my dog could run and he'd have a chance.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
so, Colonel, Dean is going to give us another whopping tax increase, bigger than Clintons biggest? Put us deeper into recession? And take money away from national security, leaving us vulnerable to another 9/11, and throw it into entitlement programs that will have to be reformed again? NO THANKS! This time there will be no tech boom to give offset this economy and stronger accounting rules that won�t all for any Enron. So, how does Dean think he�ll pull this off? I am dying to know! But, we�re getting off on quite a tangent: this has nothing to do with Cheney and a couple of maps (which is much ado about nothing anyway, try again)

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
you boys are hot and heavy on this political crap, which is exactly where they want you to be.
after the fall of Iraq, OPEC had discussions about making the Euro the standard for oil exchange which could possibly cripple our ecomomy, as if it is not allready.
the same people and industries that brought you Vietnam are bringing you Iraq, the very same that brought you the Kennedy assasination have brought you 911
i suggest you get off your useless political horses and reseach history, your vote does not maen a thing anyway. and the truth be known you have absolutely no control over you government or your future, the most you can hope for is to know the truth and assume a posture that is more admirable than your supposedly elected leaders

get out of your political cocoons

tut tut

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
so, Colonel, Dean is going to give us another whopping tax increase, bigger than Clintons biggest? Put us deeper into recession? And take money away from national security, leaving us vulnerable to another 9/11, and throw it into entitlement programs that will have to be reformed again? NO THANKS! This time there will be no tech boom to give offset this economy and stronger accounting rules that won�t all for any Enron. So, how does Dean think he�ll pull this off? I am dying to know! But, we�re getting off on quite a tangent: this has nothing to do with Cheney and a couple of maps (which is much ado about nothing anyway, try again)

Sorry, you're an idiot.--Not surprised.

Clinton stressed "targeted tax cuts" which is code for the middle class (who hold up America) and the poor to get a break. You just hit the rich and all they had to do was dig in one of their bank accounts which YOU don't have.

Put us in deeper recession? Are you're a friggin stupid moron or are you just trying ot get your next job with the repugnants?. In the 8 yrs Clinton was Prez, when was there a recession? Could you tell me? I need to know, particluarly when Greenspan said he couldn't do what he did without Clinton's policies?

Look at this idiot. "And take money away from national security" Hey, KID, Homeland Security is underfunded to the point that it is useless. Do your homework.

Sometimnes uninformed Americans simply ANNOY me b/c they prove the maxim that all foreingers say.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join