It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHENEY ENERGY TASK FORCE DOCUMENTS FEATURE MAP OF IRAQI OILFIELDS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
and what would be the point,
we were told to knock off this my president vs. your president bs.

since it's so rational, yeah, i'm having fun with it.
as far as the steam in my avatar's comedy career,
please.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Now,Astro, where have I even mentioned being a victim? I haven't even brought myself up on this. I'm just pointing out facts. It is YOU with your preconceived notions of me, spoon fed to you by the republican party, that brings forth an answer such as yours.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Colonel, did you read my thread?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Now,Astro, where have I even mentioned being a victim? I haven't even brought myself up on this. I'm just pointing out facts. It is YOU with your preconceived notions of me, spoon fed to you by the republican party, that brings forth an answer such as yours.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDragon
Colonel, did you read my thread?

Yes, I did. I do remember reading somehting about that in "From the Wilderness." I wouldn't doubt the veracity of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fury: Repugnants ar smug, filthy, and corrput and you are a prime example.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You know, even when I try to acknowledge a fact (finally) put forward by you, this is the result. You realize that you are so far gone, you can't be agreed with without an argument? Hey, have at it. I didn't mean to try some creative reasoning in the midst of the propaganda push nor did I intend to tick you off by injecting some of my professional opinions about the maps diva linked. I'll duck out and let you get back to business as usual. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

You know, even when I try to acknowledge a fact (finally) put forward by you, this is the result. You realize that you are so far gone, you can't be agreed with without an argument? Hey, have at it. I didn't mean to try some creative reasoning in the midst of the propaganda push nor did I intend to tick you off by injecting some of my professional opinions about the maps diva linked. I'll duck out and let you get back to business as usual. Have a nice day.

Oh, now WHO's THE VICTIM?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
quick post

www.judicialwatch.org...

CONTRACT DISCUSSIONS. What?

Yeah sure BBC has maps of the oilfields, but they sure as hell aren't trying to auction the place off.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Every leader of a nation has to keep his eyes on strategic resources. Every leader has to come up with ways to acquire the resources his country needs. It's not a conspiracy--- it's life.

PS: dragon, thanks for that info on the euro versus dollars in OPEC.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just shill for your republican masters.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We have American soldiers dying everyday for a LIE. We have a failing economy. We have an overabundance of proof that these animals brought us to war with Iraq on a LIE on WMDs. We have Americans taken for fools.

But do the American people care? No, that's why the repugnant masters love you.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well, I guess that'll shut me up, huh?

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Well, I guess that'll shut me up, huh?

Ok, truce?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
colonel, as someone who would like to also see a strong DNC, I think you guys are going down the wrong path with all this crap and this could possibly be a big trap (I hope!) by the GOP. Dems are wasting all their political capital on these war issues. I hope you guys have a backup plan once some weapons are unearthed. And if Saddam or UBL happens to be caught before election time, funny how things like that happen before elections, the Dems will have their remaining issue taken away from them. Then what are you going to do, I ask? Gloat now over some friggin' maps (drivel) - but we'll see who has the last laugh

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
colonel, as someone who would like to also see a strong DNC, I think you guys are going down the wrong path with all this crap and this could possibly be a big trap (I hope!) by the GOP. Dems are wasting all their political capital on these war issues. I hope you guys have a backup plan once some weapons are unearthed. And if Saddam or UBL happens to be caught before election time, funny how things like that happen before elections, the Dems will have their remaining issue taken away from them. Then what are you going to do, I ask? Gloat now over some friggin' maps (drivel) - but we'll see who has the last laugh

Look, Osama bin Forgotten. Osama bin Drinking on the beaches in Malaysia. We'll find him. As for Saddam, he took of too. This president can't do anything right. Just likehis former failed companies.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Fury: Repugnants ar smug, filthy, and corrput and you are a prime example.

And SOME dems are idiots. you are thier king.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
But Colonel, you didn't answer my question: Do the Dems have a backup plan? I am dying for an answer!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah they have an answer...........
Duck and cover,then hide behind Hitlary.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Perhaps the backup plan is waiting the next election while criticizing everything Bush does during his next term.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join