It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHENEY ENERGY TASK FORCE DOCUMENTS FEATURE MAP OF IRAQI OILFIELDS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
>>>Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption and abuse, said today that documents turned over by the Commerce Department, under court order as a result of Judicial Watch�s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit concerning the activities of the Cheney Energy Task Force, contain a map of Iraqi oilfields, pipelines, refineries and terminals, as well as 2 charts detailing Iraqi oil and gas projects, and �Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts.� The documents, which are dated March 2001, are available on the Internet at: www.JudicialWatch.org.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is just outragoeus! The fraud, the deceit! The Bush Crime Administration is just using the government to loot and pilfer the planet through war and evil while perpetrating LIE after LIE after LIE.

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL, PEOPLE!

You are being decieved. You are being lied to. You are beng defrauded. You are being taken for SUCKERS.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
NOW? Does anyone have to wonder why Bush said in his speech beofre the war started: "Do not harm the oil fields!"

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is the "SMOKING GUN." This is the evidence needed to IMPEACH the whole administration b/c it PROVES that these criminals plotted long before 9-11 to use the American military to steal the Iraqi oil fields for their own material gain.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That's weak and petty, Colonel.

Have they really 'stolen' the oil fields? Are they going to steal SA's oil and the UAE's as well - those were talked about also?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Colonel, I don't doubt that we had plans for Iraq before 9-11. Everyone knows we were planning to either force them into compliance or remove Saddam. Protection of the oil fileds was and always has been of primary importance and thus, I'd say we've had pretty good maps of them since before the Kuwait invasion. 9-11 was merely a set-back to their plans. I guess we did have plans to profit from the oil but in my opinion, as much trouble as we've had with Saddam, I think we ought to haul oil out of there until we've recouped enough to balance out what we've spent on dealing with him...but we won't. We'll pay them for it and I guess thats the right thing to do. After all it isn't Saddam's personal oil, it belongs to the Iraqis.

Also wanted to add that those maps are the worst I've seen. I mean, I've seen maps drawn to the local Hooters on a cocktail napkin that looked more detailed. These have to be very old and I think it should be noted that this might have been part of the committee's research and might have been included in research papers that are quite dated. This is not the way anyone makes maps now, especially oil companies or the government committees.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

You are being decieved. You are being lied to. You are beng defrauded. You are being taken for SUCKERS.

Did you just pick up a thesaurus?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Actually, I would think that running an energy task force that DIDN'T have maps of Iraqi oilfields would be neglectfull. I mean, you ask a guy to solve a problem, you want him to do the research on it and know where everything he can use to solve that problem is located.

My guess is that the task force probably had info on north sea oil fields as well... Are we about to invade norway?

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88

Have they really 'stolen' the oil fields? Are they going to steal SA's oil and the UAE's as well - those were talked about also?

Who contols the oil fields now? And if you say "We are doing it for the benfit of the Iraqi people," you are more naive than I thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88

Who contols the oil fields now? And if you say "We are doing it for the benfit of the Iraqi people," you are more naive than I thought.

This is exactly like your dry drunk post.

I hope and pray that a democrat wins the next election so all the NWO conspiracists and the democrats on here will STFU and get a daily irrational brow beating.

nahh... nevermind. i like having a republican in office.

in short,

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Colonel, if you think THIS is a smoking gun then surely you would treat the iraqi UAV's, the nuke parts under the rose bush, or any number of other items as more than a smoking gun, eh?

Frankly, again, there's nothing here but drivel.

(lol, fury, lol)

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Colonel, I don't doubt that we had plans for Iraq before 9-11. Everyone knows we were planning to either force them into compliance or remove Saddam. Protection of the oil fileds was and always has been of primary importance

No, we didn't have plans for Iraq before the Bush Crime Family came into office b/c he was isolated in his box with US and British war planes dropping bombs on him maybe 3-4 times a month and with strict economic sanctions. By 1998, there were NO WMDs in Iraq.

This whole Iraqi war was about looting the Iraqi oil fields being that they have 20% of the world's known reserves. Stop appeasing these criminals. Stop being taken for a fool.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Iraqi UAvs. You believe that? How old are you? Did you see them? I saw them, those little paper mache planes with the lawn mower engine. You actually beleive that THAT was a threat?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
OMG

The BBC has a map to iraqi oil fields!

Expect mr bean to invade within the month!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Colonel, I don't doubt that we had plans for Iraq before 9-11. Everyone knows we were planning to either force them into compliance or remove Saddam. Protection of the oil fileds was and always has been of primary importance

No, we didn't have plans for Iraq before the Bush Crime Family came into office b/c he was isolated in his box with US and British war planes dropping bombs on him maybe 3-4 times a month and with strict economic sanctions. By 1998, there were NO WMDs in Iraq.

This whole Iraqi war was about looting the Iraqi oil fields being that they have 20% of the world's known reserves. Stop appeasing these criminals. Stop being taken for a fool.

Actually this is incorrect. Although there is likely a good bit of profit taking to be had on obtaining the Iraqui oilfields, that is basically a *fringe benefit* of the whole action.

If you have read my (as DragonRider) thread titled "The likely direction this thing is going", the true reason that we invaded Iraq had nothing to do with oil, and also had nothing to do with WMD... it had to do with saving the American economy and the world economy for that matter from a worldwide depression that would cripple international economies and force a global war.

The short of it is that Iraq had publicly announced that it would force a vote in OPEC to swap the international oil standard currency (currently the US Dollar) for the Euro. As the US Dollar has been totally bastardized and has lost the Gold Standard as the hard assett backing, the US has relied on the Oil Standard as hard asset backing for the dollar. Without either, our dollar will be worthless, and will trigger first a complete national depression far worse than the Great Depression, which will then set off a domino effect across the globe. The end result will be a global war, as the only way to climb out of this economic depression on a scale of WWII, and will result is FAR more death and destruction than what we have seen in Iraq.

As Iran and Syria have both supported this conversion to the Euro, that is why we are staying in Iraq at the moment. We are using Iraq as a forward base for our future invasions of these two countries to prevent this conversion of currencies. As Saudi Arabia has remained mute on the subject, it is unknown if we will invade them. Rest assured however, in the event that Saudi supports this conversion, we will find a reason and execute a military campaign into Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Listen, let me sponn feed you all on this.

1) Cheney had a meeting with energy (oil, natural gas, etc.) executives in secret to set national policy.

2) Cheney refuses to disclose the discussions of the meetings.

3) We have a war in Iraq where the first thing that was seized were the iraqi oil fields.

4) The Courts force Cheney to turn over documents from the meeting which reveal maps of strategic Iraqi oil fields.

DO I have to draw you a map with crayon???? The blinding inference is there that the war wasn't about WMDs. it was about OIL. This is just one step away from Cheney saying, "Yes, we went for their oil." (Eventhen, you wouldn't believe)

IT DOESN'T GET ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT!

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Colonel]

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Colonel, check this thread out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

DO I have to draw you a map with crayon????

If you did, i would believe that you were intent on invading iraq...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Did you just pick up a thesaurus?

Fury - do you have anything to add except "I'm Opposite everything Colnel says" !?!
Please let us know, because it's running on as much steam as your avatar's comedy career.

The messanger not withstanding, the ideolouges on the Right see nothing wrong with:

- the CEO of Halliburton ( still takes in millions a year from that gig) now VP running decisions over these things

- Haliburton getting all the facilities management contracts worldwide for both the Army & Navy

- Getting the sole source contract, without any bid process amongst American countries or global compaines, for all oil field support in Iraq

- Co-authored a policy paper in 2000 stating that we need to control Iraq and that regions resources as well as ensure no other nation reaches close to becoming a world power

- Has a closed door ( first in history), industry insider only ( no preservation or public interest advocates) Energy Task force meeting that includes maps and info on the two countries we've invaded under this administration.

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist or hate the other political team to see the glaring questions of colusion staring at you on this topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I said we had plans pre 9-11, I never said pre-Bush term okay? Sheesh, are you so blind you fail to see when someone agrees with you? Why don't you stop being so defensive and leave that "I'm a victim" and "everybody is picking on me" strategery somewhere else? Your whole one-sided issue about reps being evil and dems being angels is so played. It isn't that cut and dried which makes you only about half right in your musings. As for being taken for a fool, is it because I do not march blindly with one side or the other but aspire to the true nature of reality. Should I just download my latest page of liberal propaganda and cut and paste until I get carpel tunnel? No Colonel, I choose to question both sides. You are the one restricted to playing the fool because you forbid yourself to see fault in half the scenario.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join