It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden officials worry Musk will allow Trump to return to Twitter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Freedom of speech on Twitter is akin to weaponizing the platform against leftist dementia.

All Musk is doing is sharing the microphone with everyone.

If I was Musk I would already be looking into CNN as the next viable acquisition.

There really is a massive opportunity here not only financially, but from an ideological standpoint as well.

The progressive position is so undesirable that by allowing literally any other voices to be heard they will fail.

I think Musk is partnered with the 'bad cop' and people worldwide are getting glimpses of a terrible future. Musk's job is to soften the blow while maintaining the momentum going forward.

The globalists will get their way and people who have rejected the rotten, poisoned apple will gladly stand in line for the shiny, poisoned one.

Musk is all in on their vision of the future albeit with a better bedside manner.

Bait and switch.

Is it good? I don't think so but if we really don't have a choice then seeing the progressives crash and burn seems like an acceptable offer.

Either way the zero privacy thing, UBI etc is still very much on the table.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They fear anything that could reduce the voters confidence in the system.

a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's incredible how no one on the "right" acted like this: twitter.com... , when the Republican President of the United States (Donald Trump) was banned from Twitter, several times during 2020, and permanently on Jan 8, 2021.
edit on 4/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nobody in the Whitehouse had the foresight to see how weak that statement makes them look?

80 million votes my heathen ass!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Biden officials worry Musk will allow Trump to return to Twitter

Either Musk is a man of his word, or he isn't. If he leaves Trump and other conservative voices banned from twitter, he's no better than the previous owners and all that talk about free speech was just BS.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Let them worry, not much else they can legally do about it.

Textbook example why we have the First Amendment.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Liberals, progressives, the Democratic Party in general are making it quite clear they don't like or want free speech. The only want to "allow" speech they 100% approve of and that makes them look good. Exactly like the Chinese political party in power does, and we all know how the Chinese treat those who don't worship the approved ideology of the elite politicians.

No wonder progressive Google created Dragonfly for China that allows them to spy 24/7 on every Chinese citizen with a phone to see if they are saying anything that the political party in charge doesn't approve of.

The Democrats claim they are for free speech, but when the rubber hits the road, they are opposed to it and their recent temper tantrums over Musk/Twitter prove it for all to see.

edit on 4/26/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Prepare for new laws to put the government in control of Twitter. Anybody want to bet on that!!

The Dims will try ANYTHING to stop the truth.

The best thing would be to find a food way to make money then invite the President back. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Take the whiners money.

edit on 0421kAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayTuesday by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Or expose the lies. Youre right.

both should be an option.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

How many weeks do you think it will be after the deal is closed, before Elon Musk is summoned to Congress?

Pelosi had better keep her bottle of Vodka close during those hearings.

Congressional Democrats will be exposed as Satan's minions.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Whatever Congress tries to do to Twitter will only make their arse-whippin in November bigger, and be reversed this coming January.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good for Musk and freedom of speech.....

Now I wish Foxnews would buy CNN..heh.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The marxist Democrats are not going to lose because of Elon Musk buying twitter they are going to lose because they are full of crap and taking our nation and its legal citizens to the grown.

People are not dumb and stupid like democrats in power wants to tell everybody this days.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I will love to see Elon taking the marxist democrats Rinos in congress, he will have a blast with them, then will wipe his butt with them too, he and his army of lawyers.

Hell he may buy the democratic party too, then erased from the face of earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The marxist Democrats are not going to lose because of Elon Musk buying twitter they are going to lose because they are full of crap and taking our nation and its legal citizens to the grown.

People are not dumb and stupid like democrats in power wants to tell everybody this days.

Oh, I do not believe they will allow themselves to lose. All we need is mail-in voting and then there will be little chance of them losing ever again.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Imagine the responses Donald Trump would post to President Biden's deceitful, and lie-filled Tweets!

I've never been a Twitter subscriber, but I think Joe Biden would have more "followers", because people would want to see former President Trump's responses. (Biden might stop Tweeting all together, LOL.)

To be honest, a day after Trump's Twitter ban is removed Twitter will hit 60 per share.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am afraid you maybe right,

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is exactly what is going to happen unless there are 94 million votes in 2024. Love my gov....

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Liberal's biggest fears..

Trump back on Twitter
Trump wins 2024
DeSantis wins 2028 and 2032
Congress stays Republican majority the whole time

Except, when the Republicans gain power.

They are not much better than the Dems.

Neither Party gives a sh!t about me or my family

I find the GOP only slightly better.

Lack of term limits have destroyed our Founders dreams.

Our President has been in public office almost 50 years.

Unless and until we get term limits.

Not much is going to change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join