It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Looking at the history of the world, how much of it is based on lies?

We are a species built on lies, no doubt. Lies are used to obtain power which in turn leads to control.

This formula has been taught to us since biblical times, and before even that.

Perhaps that is an evolutionary hurdle all sentient beings must overcome.

Perhaps that is why our celestial neighbors are keeping their distance.

How do you engage with a primitive, warlike planet that thrives on greed and deception?

You can't point out humanity's flaws. It will expose the elite. The system would collapse.

We are terrible. We are beautiful. We are at the biggest, most critical crossroads in the entire history of humanity.

And man I've got to say what's happening now only bodes well for the elite.

Remember being young and impatient for the future to arrive?

Precious memories, indeed.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Bones? Hmm..

In any case, you forgot to mention EXHALE as well. Did you know that the FIRST BREATH, which actually creates the beginning of an incarnation, because it solidifies the connection of the 'silver cord' so after that, if someone kills you, it IS a murder (and before, it absolutely isn't), is actually EXHALING?

The more you know.... -- I really want this sentence to have some kind of coherence, happy ending. The more you know, the more you .. what? Why is it left like this, why can't they finish the sentence? What sense does it make this way?

Why not make a different sentence, like 'Now you know more' or 'This way, you can know more', or 'You can know more', or 'This is knowing more', or 'Learning is good', or or or or... why 'The more you know...'-type of half-sentence?

I shouldn't be surprised, though, pretty much everything in this world is half-ársed, without anyone understanding about anything about anything. My recent toilet renovation proved it .. now my toilet (and I won't call it 'bathroom', so get over it) has about 28 different 'worsenings' including considerably less space, 'prison-aesthetic', really bad shower UI, and on and on... thankfully, I have been working hard to revert those horrible changes, but I will never get it to be as good as it used to be. My goal is to get it to be about 40% as good as it used to be, then I can live normally again, but I will always miss my old toilet.

It's like someone decided, let's make a perfectly good toilet as much worse as we can, as bad as we can, and .. ok, this belongs to the RANT-section if I don't stop soon, but yeah - this planet's people are CLUELESS - they don't know how to walk a dog, they don't know how to raise a child, they don't know how to treat their fellow people, they don't understand the difference between law and legal system, they don't know how to appreciate colors and beauty, .. I could go on for a very long time, but I'll end it here for now.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

You can't be too angry with the regular people. Mostly constructs are handed down to us by people who truly believe that what they are handing down (programming) to their children are the best way to equip them in order to lead their best lives.

We say people are biased, but we believe that our knowledge comes from a place of truth.

We say "I am stuck in traffic" while the driver behind you sees you as part of the traffic he is stuck in.

So we are all 'stuck in traffic' thinking the people around us is part of the problem and we just need to get through it.

This is exactly how beliefs operate.

Everybody knows their truth is the truth, and the other guys truth?

Well it's not the same as mine so it must be wrong because my truth says it's the only truth.

A child has no reason to disbelieve his parents when they teach him about their beliefs. A child accepts the instruction that influences their mind for the rest of its life.

There is nothing more disruptive to a persons mind than to question the unquestionable. Fear is built into the belief system so even those who stray are wracked with guilt and self doubt. Ask too many questions and you will be reproached. Beyond reproachment lies ostracism.

It's a powerful web that most are unable to escape because it requires the strength of standing tall on your own, and trusting yourself enough to see where the unknown voyage takes you.

Most people have no desire for that and would rather disappear into the comfort of conformity.

Someone who goes to the gym religiously for years will not feel good about themselves if they can't gym for a week, worrying about whatever gains they will have to reclaim through hard work. It is an illusion.

When it comes to core beliefs about our reality, multiply that by a million.

When your beliefs die, you die only to be reborn naked and alone. People avoid you because you're not one of them anymore.

Their truth cannot tolerate constant scrutiny, doubt and disbelief. Their truth is scared.

Their spiritual beliefs is labeled ultimate love, and without it their figurehead promises ultimate pain.

It's not a mature relationship and that's why it's never approached as a mature relationship. At its core it's childlike, possessive, afraid, threatening.

Remove that belief and people will act as if they have lost everything when in fact they still are exactly who they were.

Stage hypnosis show us how powerful symbolism and stereotypes are ingrained within our minds.

It's quite the accomplishment to transcend these things. If all people could do it the elites would lose their ability to tell believable stories.

Human nature in general won't allow it. We keep ourselves imprisoned.

You can unlock the cell door but most captives will choose to remain inside the room voluntarily.

People who have been prisoners their whole life find it difficult to navigate freedom because it requires being responsible for yourself. So they commit another crime on the outside and get send back to prison. It sucks in prison, but its the only place they 'know how to be'.

And they will defend it with their lives.

join