It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. John Durham Releases Documents Showing Obama Approved of Hillary Damaging Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Friday, April 15, 2022 ("Good Friday" blessings!)

As with the Biden family corruption investigations, the investigation by Special Counsel-Prosecutor JOHN DURHAM into the framing of candidate Donald Trump in 2016, and the Coup attempt after he was elected, keeps producing additional supporting testimonies, documents, and other evidence.

For instance, from recently declassified documents, we now know...

The FBI and President Barack Obama were warned in summer 2016 — well before the first FISA warrant was issued — that Hillary Clinton might be concocting a bogus Russia collusion scandal to "vilify" Trump and distract from her own email scandal.
More at: justthenews.com...

-------

After President Obama learned that Hillary had put her "entrapment" plan in motion, Obama did what he could to assist her, by ordering his Intelligence agencies to SPY on Presidential candidate Donald Trump. Even if nothing was found, the fact that a spy-mission was implemented by the Federal Government (and leaked to the liberal media), implied guilt.

Former President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, confirmed twice that his boss (Barack Obama) ordered the operation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, requiring that candidate Donald J. Trump, his family, friends, and campaign employees, be SPIED UPON, with appropriate legal action (SC Bob Mueller) occurring after Donald Trump beat Hillary. (Special Counsel Robert Mueller was tee'd up by FBI-friend, Rod Rosenstein)

Story: flagandcross.com...

As the "Just the News" article points out, Special Counsel John Durham requested and received permission from the DOJ to "slow down" his investigation, because additional potential crimes and criminals are being discovered.

There will certainly be no shortage of potential high-profile top-tier Democrat crimes for Republicans to examine, when they take over the House and (hopefully) the Senate, just 9 months from now.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was already known, I remember documents came out years ago that proved this.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This was already known, I remember documents came out years ago that proved this.

FYI: There are new eyes on ATS every day. This thread is one you'd want to ignore, of course.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FYI: There are new eyes on ATS every day. This thread is one you'd want to ignore, of course.

Of course ... because? Sorry you are salty I pointed out this was proven already.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nothing ever is going to happen to any of those elected officials. . They are immune from any punishment. Only we the people can take back our country. And let me tell ya, it’s not going to be by electing new officials. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes it was known already , but we have to keep reminding people of the atrocities that are being permitted by our elected officials as much as possible. Cause one day we are not going to be as polite. One day a lot of us are going to say enough and # is going to get nasty. So this is just a polite way to tell the peeps like you enough warning so you can go hide in your hole. a reply to: OccamsRazor04

(post by Bringittothelight removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Bringittothelight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Obama approved of Hillary damaging Trump's reputation" but no actual quotes from him or anything, just a memo from the CIA that was on his desk at some point in 2016.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Happy birthday to me!

We all knew this.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Clinton was never consulted about this, or was told it was happening, rather than making the decision for herself. Hillary's campaign was never her own. I'd bet that Obama pretty much told Hillary that Podesta would be running her campaign... and Podesta and Obama were always calling the shots.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Podesta and Obama (and their puppet masters) are the ones calling the shots. The whole "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!" was always meant to keep the masses distracted. Not that Hillary is an innocent bystander. She definitely put herself in this position (while she still thought she was in control of the corruption). But she has no power now. Obama and Podesta do.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Happy birthday!

But do go find something better to do... something that fills your heart with joy... and then enjoy!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's already proven she knew, she was behind it.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday revealed a bombshell allegation that Hillary Clinton ordered “a campaign plan to stir up a scandal” by linking President Trump to Russia in 2016 — and that then-President Barack Obama knew about her possible role.

nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Peeps like me? And what exactly is a peep like me?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Of course ... because? Sorry you are salty I pointed out this was proven already.

But few know the spying was Illegal.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

But few know the spying was Illegal.

What few? Everyone knows it was, the only ones who don't will never recognize it because CNN said it wasn't. Make as many posts about it as you want, just pointing out this has been known and proven for about 2 years, and nothing has happened, so I wouldn't expect much to come of it now.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Friday, April 15, 2022 ("Good Friday" blessings!)

-------

Former President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, confirmed twice that his boss (Barack Obama) ordered the operation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, requiring that candidate Donald J. Trump, his family, friends, and campaign employees, be SPIED UPON, with appropriate legal action (SC Bob Mueller) occurring after Donald Trump beat Hillary. (Special Counsel Robert Mueller was tee'd up by FBI-friend, Rod Rosenstein)

-CareWeMust

You're mentally confused, again--"remembering" stuff that never happened.

Crossfire Hurricane was started by FBI director James Comey at the end of July. He testified that he didn't tell Obama about it until late in the year 2016, when Obama was a short-timer in office. The Steele Dossier never made its way to FBI HQ until September, so it didn't have any role in starting Crossfire Hurricane. Clapper did NOT say that Obama ordered Crossfire Hurricane. He testified that Obama ordered the Intelligence Community to conduct an all agency assessment of the extent of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The assessment was targeted at the Russians, not at Trump.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What Obama knew was that Hillary planned to create a scandal that did not actually exist involving Trump and Russia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join