It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci: "The Best Vaccination Is To Get Infected Yourself"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is what immunology looked like years ago, as described by the smartest and most accomplished vaccine scientist on the planet.

"If she's had the flu for 14 days she's as protected as anyone can be. She definitely doesn't need a vaccine, she doesn't need it"

edit on 14-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Natural immunity seems to be the best way to insure protection. But remember, a lot of people are on meds these days that block their immune response, and some preservatives in oils can cause the breakdown of antigens that are produced. They have also been pushing some foods that actually suppress our immune response like lots of antioxidant foods and supplements. Too much antioxidant chemistries of some types can increase cancer risk and viral risk...moderation is best. Not all antioxidants are equal except when the supposedly nutrition experts say they are.....our immune system needs both oxidant and anti-oxidant chemistry to work properly....but some foods that are anti-oxidants can fight those diseases in conjunction with providing anti-oxidant immune suppression. After all these years of studying I still cannot figure out how to balance things....lettuce even has anti-oxidant chemicals sprayed on it to preserve it and we don't know what kind it is to know how to fix the problems it can cause.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
The regular flu doesn't mutate as quickly as Covid.
I know quite a few people, who have had it twice. Hopefully it will get more and more mild. Delta was no joke.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

I have had it twice. The first wasn't that bad. I had breathing problems but got over it quickly the second time was like a mild cold that lasted 3 days.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

We're still using vaccines developed for the first strain. They're all out of date and ineffective too.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
The regular flu doesn't mutate as quickly as Covid.
I know quite a few people, who have had it twice. Hopefully it will get more and more mild. Delta was no joke.

The point is Fauci is now on record as giving two completely contradictory opinions on the same subject at different points in his career, prior to the current administration he maintained the standard common knowledge mechanics of virology until it was imperative the propaganda machine rewrite immunology and social health. It's now indisputable.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This is what immunology looked like years ago, as described by the smartest and most accomplished vaccine scientist on the planet.

"If she's had the flu for 14 days she's as protected as anyone can be. She definitely doesn't need a vaccine, she doesn't need it"

The virus is a world-wide problem with multiple world-wide studies indicating stronger immunity from vaccinations. Obviously, no one was fully prepared and basically we all were sucker punched. Much of the initial response was more or less trial n error and we have learned a lot on what on what works and what doesn’t. One of the risks is thinking your in the clear if you caught n survived the virus, as many people develop long term issues from the actual virus. Catching it may not be as much fun as some seem to think.

If you really want to learn the latest, Israel researchers just published a study on the results of getting a second booster. There is also a new study out of Australia which documented 16 minor vaccination issues per million. Science is your friend, and no, big pharma does not pay for all of them.

I just got my second booster and made a mistake of getting the booster with a pneumonia vaccination. To be blunt, felt like crap the next day and the day after it went away. Now on my 3rd day I’m just a little foggy. Frankly I’m a little disappointed no one took me up of my offerer for a cash wager if I would survive or not. Really disappointed, some of you act like it is a death wish, sounds like easy money from what is posted here. The real death wish is not getting vaccinated. I’m doing great. Just dumb from the after effects.

And, there is another round of Covid coming and also eventually better vaccines and better treatments. This ain’t going away soon.

Denny

link   

The virus is a world-wide problem with multiple world-wide studies indicating stronger immunity from vaccinations. Obviously, no one was fully prepared and basically we all were sucker punched. Much of the initial response was more or less trial n error and we have learned a lot on what on what works and what doesn’t. One of the risks is thinking your in the clear if you caught n survived the virus, as many people develop long term issues from the actual virus. Catching it may not be as much fun as some seem to think.

If you really want to learn the latest, Israel researchers just published a study on the results of getting a second booster. There is also a new study out of Australia which documented 16 minor vaccination issues per million. Science is your friend, and no, big pharma does not pay for all of them.

I just got my second booster and made a mistake of getting the booster with a pneumonia vaccination. To be blunt, felt like crap the next day and the day after it went away. Now on my 3rd day I’m just a little foggy. Frankly I’m a little disappointed no one took me up of my offerer for a cash wager if I would survive or not. Really disappointed, some of you act like it is a death wish, sounds like easy money from what is posted here. The real death wish is not getting vaccinated. I’m doing great. Just dumb from the after effects.

And, there is another round of Covid coming and also eventually better vaccines and better treatments. This ain’t going away soon.

Denny

link   

Denny

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

I got the virus in late January 2020 on a trip to visit a customer in San Francisco. Was sick for 4 days, took dayquil and drank hot tea and 5th day i was fine. Never vaxxed, been in close contact with many who were vaxxed and had the virus and I never got it again.

When you say " the real death with is not getting vaccinated" is simply pure opinion. From my personal experience, you're incorrect.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sold out would be my guess…..

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
See, now I would have to disagree…..my boss, and one of his staff members were basically saying that I dont care about my family for not getting the ‘vax’

My boss triple jabbed and ended up in ICU and that other member of staff (jabbed as well) been off for a couple of weeks with the ‘rona……

I’m unvaxxed and still not had it, even though I was at a mates house when they both tested positive for it…….and I stayed there for 7 days, and all my tests were negative

My cousin and partner both vaxxed and both ended up in hospital……

My sister and family ‘tested’ positive (unjabbed) but just had mild like, dare I say it, normal cold/flu symptoms….

My mate that’s diabetic hasn’t had the jabs but tested positive so had to stay home yet just had a normal cold/flu symptoms…..

I had a cold three weeks ago…….

So you see why I don’t trust the narrative

End of line…..

T a reply to: DaCook

edit on 14-4-2022 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

We're still using vaccines developed for the first strain. They're all out of date and ineffective too.

People were/are receiving expired vaccines daily. The providers don't get paid unless you're injected. ($40 @ pop)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Yeah, the minute the word pandemic got tossed around along with the East Coast numbers/deaths it occurred to me we're ALL gone get it eventually. Altho I got "flu-like" ill three times now & worked with MANY people who had it and got ICU'd long term with it I kept testing negative.

I know, right?
Either the tests were crap or I wasted all my vacation & sick time to quarantine needlessly. Plus additional unpaid days waiting for the negative results.

While family got Vaxed, altho some didn't, no ones had complications from it. Us un-Vaxed heathens while being deemed "Cootie-fied" are also doing fine no difference from the "Fauci-Groupies". At this late date I can only go by what I see an it's nowhere near what's on line or on MSN.

Vaxed coworkers fine.
Un-Vaxed coworkers fine.

The ICU'd group was from my second job. Just clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
For sure but the difference in my life is that it’s the ‘vaxxed’ that have ended up in hospital…..particularly those that have their boosters……like my boss, ended up in ICU……

The office lass is yet to have a booster but she tested positive but just had a normal cold/flu reaction

Cousin and partner have had boosters and both ended up in hospital…..

There is just something so wrong about this situation that it beggars belief that the majority aren’t questioning it…..most people are either ‘I’ve had my jabs, and your a questionable person for not having yours’ or ‘hang on a minute, we don’t know what’s in it, and it’s never had a long term study for side effects’

But for me, when you have, I think it’s close to around 800 athletes/sports people collapsing on pitch, and the number of tv presenters collapsing, I mean, come on…..you’ve got to seriously question what is happening, wether jabbed or unjabbed, regardless of your beliefs or religion or colour or creed…..

Something stinks about this and we all should be questioning it…..because if we don’t, it’s goodbye to freedom as we know it, and the elites will know it if we don’t question it

a reply to: Caver78

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If just one single case is proven that a doctor/nurse has done that, I think the whole deal
will be looked at, and it will look pretty dire for anyone that hasn’t questioned it and just gone along with the narrative

or a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Pretty sure the elites can't keep up with all of us...smile.

In my wanderings all over the internet came across the info on how long it actually takes to develop a effective vaccine, IIRC ballpark something like 5-10years? That pretty much solidified that the "speed version" was going to be a hot mess.
In waiting it became even more obvious we're all going to get it and however you react to it is going to be 'what it is".

Vaxed family members are a touch put out I'm still running around all healthy so I get a lot of "well yeah...BUT'S!!!"
I simply find it comical.

Mostly cause we had two tornado's go by close last yr an as I fully woke up to hear the SECOND freight train coming, so was awfully sure I was going to die in bed. Point being as I tell the family, Y'all know no one ever gets out alive, right??!!

Easter Dinner's gonna be a blast. Ahem...can't wait.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I’ve had it twice. Both times like the flu.
Know a couple that were all about the vaccine and getting the vaccine and wanted everyone else to get the vaccine. Now they don’t say a word about it.
edit on 15-4-2022 by BoxerBrawler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Vaccines originated as attenuated viruses to induce natural immunity.

But that was the before times when science used to be science and not Fauci-science.

new topics

top topics

join