It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1,000 Ukrainian marines surrendered in Mariupol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

Like the retreat from Kyiv? Glad we’re on the same page.

So much for the retreat because of peace talks. Not much on that front huh?

(post by RussianTroll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

Fair enough but just because you lose a battle don't mean you will go on lose the war.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I don't trust the Western media.

Why should I trust the Russian media?

So now I am in a position where I'm confronted by two sides who fail to address the very nature of current geopolitics.

Large interests that dwarf nations are openly consolidating territories until resistance spills over into war.

Most 'elected' leaders are on board in the West, some are not.

The public are being manipulated like never before in my lifetime.

What's happening here is bigger than just Ukraine and Russia.

The direction humanity will be forced to take does not seem beneficial to the human race at all.

It doesn't matter who wins it seems we are screwed every which way.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Estimated to be around 21,000 civilians killed.

RIP to the poor sods.

Down with Putin and Russia, and victory to Ukraine.

Do you recognize your president?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUSARIA
Doesn’t matter how they were defeated. A loss is a loss in war. There’s no second place.

There is. It's called a Pyrrhic victory. What have the Russians actually done, except destroy a city and kill thousands of people? The brave defenders of Mariupol have done three things.

1. They have demonstrated Ukrainian resolve.
2. They will have inflicted significant loss on Russian personnel and equipment.
3. Furthermore, they will have shown the world what utter bastards the Russians are.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Not my president, we have a Boris for PM or even Nicolarse to contend with. LoL

I'm not sure what they are singing about.

But If that's the kind of thing you are in to RussianTroll, you do you brother.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And this is also your president)))
By the way, in this video, Zelensky starred with a transgender Arestovich and his presidential team)))

www.youtube.com...

By the way, the question is: why does the President of Ukraine Zelensky sing in pure Russian?

edit on 13-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

There is no such nationality "Ukrainian". And never was.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Although Ukrainians will beg to differ. It's in the name of the country - that's a hint.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

"Zelenskyy" not Zelensky.

I'm not quite sure what any of this has to do with a 1,000 Ukrainian marines surrendering because they ran out of supplies and ammunition or for that matter 21,000 dead civilians in Mariupol>

But again, if that's the kind of content you choose to post in support of whatever spurious point or argument you are attempting to make.

You batter in if it makes you feel comfortable, after all its important that you express yourself.

edit on 13-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Zelenskyy" not Zelensky.

I'm not quite sure what any of this has to do with a 1,000 Ukrainian marines surrendering because they ran out of supplies and ammunition or for that matter 21,000 dead civilians in Mariupol>

But again, if that's the kind of content you choose to post in support of whatever spurious point or argument you are attempting to make.

You batter in if it makes you feel comfortable, after all its important that you express yourself.

Then look at your first comment.
What do the 1,000 Marines who surrendered have to do with 1945 and Berlin?
Before blaming me, "Look at Yourself" (© Uriah Heep)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A lot of propaganda victims in this thread. Blinded by the directors of the great reset agenda, too blind meanwhile to recognize how propaganda, on both sides, remote controls them. People don´t recognize anymore that they exactly feel, think and behave as wished by TPTB, by the WEF, by the Davos agenda, by Adolf, sorry, Klaus Schwab and his young global leaders and his agenda contributors, corrupt filthy-rich individuals like Selenskyi and Putin.

They want us to hate each other. No matter if unvaccinated vs vaccinated, if fat vs skinny, if black vs white, if old vs young, if allegedly (former) right vs allegedly (former) left, if the Nato-west vs Russia and so on and on. They need us to hate each other so they can push their agenda further and further without propaganda victims realizing that they are remote controlled via MSM/propganda. Again, no matter which side!

They need us blinded and unable to see the reality, they need us divided because if we all, no matter of countries, nations, skin color or whatever, would unite against that evil, filthy rich 1% and it´s NWO/Great Reset agenda, we would be able to take those criminals out of the game. But if we all do exactly what they want us to do, we will have no chance against these bastards who sacrifice average peoples lives to push their agenda. To control and rule all of us at the end.

Start to see what this Ukraine conflict is. It´s the next step after corona on their agenda. Do you remember that "Canada Plan" that was leaked while the plandemic? Seems they couldn´t reach all of their goals with the plandemic (especially - Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021) so the WEF henchmen started the Ukraine fireworks. Via switching the MSM from Corona to Ukraine in less than 24hrs. And suddenly those who only existed in fear of covid for more than 2 years, behind masks, with social distancing, hoarding toilet paper etc, gathered to hundreds of thousands (they cancelled carnival and declared it to "freedom protests") for alleged "freedom" demonstrations which in fact were anti-Putin and anti-Russia demonstrations, were pro-war protests. Because "we" are the good ones, the white knights, the crusaders who only fight the devil and it´s army.

There is no so called east and west anymore, there is no so called left and right anymore. All that`s left is the rulers and the dominated. The rulers are able to rule because they have power. Via masses of money. Via owning the media. Via owning most of the peoples minds by that way. Minds of people who love to be remote controlled, who love to do what these evil bastards want, need us to do. If they only make these simple minded people think that they have the high morally ground, are fighting for the good thing, for the only, the really real truth. Again, no matter on which side.

Stop parroting their propaganda, stop doing what they want, need us to do so they can do with us whatever they want and push their anti-human agenda. Start thinking for yourself again and stop outsourcing thinking to their propaganda channels. Don´t let them think for you and tell you what you have to think.

This behaviour brought us right here where we are now. Most of us love it not to think by ourselves because it´s so comfortable. You simply have to think what the majority thinks (the predefined actual opinion wished by TPTB) and you are on the right, the good side. How comfortable. And cowardly and stupid.

We average people are not enemies, we are played by TPTB, by the big money bags, their propaganda media. Realize that the Ukraine thing is nothing else than a WEF actor acting with another WEF actor to fool the masses. And then you have globalis oligarchs of the west, especially the USA, involved in the Ukraine, knee deep. Like the biden oligarch clan. There is no good side in this game. There are only losers among soldiers and civilians on all sides while the filthy rich are winning battle after battle till they win the war against the average earth population.

Because many of even don´t want to see the reality and love it to be remote-controlled because it´s so easy.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

A legendary defence either way. Heroes of the Azov battalion will never be forgotten. Of course the irony is that a few of them actually are Nazis, many of them are just nationalists, and now #libs and anarchists in the West owe them big time for fighting and dying for their freedoms and for the liberal democracy that allows them to exist. So, what Russia has accomplished inadvertently is to make the West a little less self-hating and self-destructive. In a strange way Russia might actually fulfil their manifest destiny of saving the West from corruption.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Why not just spit out the point your are attempting to make and tell us all how 1,000 Marines surrendering in Mariupol is synonymous with people/soldiers surrendering in Berlin back in 1945?

Cough it up buddy it will do the dog after all.

And what are we blaming you for now pray-tell?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nothing new to read here just the same spat out russian propaganda.

Next?!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Oh noes, how is this possible? I was assured again, again and again by MSM and "experts" that the Russian units in Ukraine are completely disorganised, have barely any troops or military hardware left and ran out of food, fuel, ammunition, communications and morale already weeks ago.

On a sidenote: the headdress of that woman in the Daesh inspired video. Am I the only the only one who thinks it looks like a Corona virus? I do realise it's based on traditional Ukrainian headdresses and I'm not trying to make fun of them but this one in particular really does have a striking similarity to those covid representations that have been all over the media for the last two years.

Corona means crown. She is wearing a virus crown while killing the Russian man. The video itself went viral... Could this actually be a signal to release a weaponised strain or other bioweapon?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You wrote that Nazism died in Berlin in 1945.
I will repeat to you the censored fragment of the Zelensky Fox News interview, where he directly says that the Nazis in Ukraine are a large part of its armed forces.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

A bit of honesty.

You don't even recognise that Ukrainians are NOT Russian and that Ukraine has right to exist as an independent sovereign nation.
Exactly the same as Putin has stated on numerous occasions.

Which in turn exposes the lie that Putin never intended to take over the whole of Ukraine and impose Russian control over the whole country.
Sadly for Russia the people of Ukraine saw it somewhat differently and now Putin has had to put some predictable spin on the Russian retreat claiming its what he intended all along.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I did?

If you could simply point to where i said "Nazism died in Berlin in 1945" that would be hell of a helpful.

Nazism(neo-Nazis) is alive and well as unfortunate as the case may be and an issue of contention in many a first world nation, and also Russia for that matter.

Which is part and parcel of the pot kettle, black problem that you have to contend with.
edit on 13-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join