It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusing Relationship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
First of all, if you have a problem with online relationships then don't post here saying things against them....

Ok, me and my girl Tren have been seeing each other since.....somewhere durring the beginning of September (this is the only relationship neither of us have kept track of....only cause its confusing as hell tho...) but we never have met in person (We're planning it now)....well she is VERY confusing....

first she says she loves me, then she says she loves someone else, still in love with me, we break up, get back together, and ddo that about 5 more times...then we broke up for a while and lately it seems like we've been trying to make eachother jelous, she has all these guys that like her and that gets me jelous (I get jelous easily when it comes to her) and I pretend Im not, I noticed I sorta try to get her jelous but I cant tell if shes pretending shes not or if shes not.

We just got back together last night, but Im not sure if she took me back because she was feeling sorry for me because I was in a pissed off mood because of my school dating fundraiser thing, or because she wants me back...

Just for some help heres a picture of her:

(sorry if its too out there, Ill try to find another I have of her, shes a model so that was the model picture I have on this harddrive, if you want I can switch it which another once I get my other external harddrive back

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You need two external hard drives?

Reminds me somehow of a King Missile song.

Oh, and yes, I am confused.

Happy April Fools Day!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. I bet you two will get together every night....when you fall asleep
April Fools Day right?

Someone give this poor girl a sandwich. Her legs are way to thin and she doesn't have a back side.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
first of all, well if you really believe that pic is her.. ahhh never mind

I hope you find love and happiness in this venture !

By the way, before you blast me, I've had an online relationship, and it worked out great... I've been with her for over 7 years now.. we live together and it's the best thing that's happened to me !

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Man, that girl needs some potato chips...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't care if she's skinny (and I know for a fact thats her real picture, my friend's roomate's cousin works for the same modeling company, and I saw her for a brief second on Cam), and I wouldnt care if shes fat.....or ugly....honestly no matter what I cant not love her

and I have like....5 external harddrives....I have so much crap...I can never find em tho...(and I have a few flash drives...) none of my stuff is full tho...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
...um, yeah. shes wearing suspenders? well, dude I think u dont stand a chance with her really if u keep getting jealous shes goin with other guys- admit it, she aint after you. give it up. dont no if u after the sex or what, but leave it be, its over.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
While online relationships are a great way to MEET people, you never really KNOW them till you meet them in person... She could very well have plenty such relationships, and you'd never know...for one thing. I'd suggest a real life meeting. If it can't be managed, the relationship probably isn't worth pursuing, even if that IS her real picture....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
come on man... for real- if u want us to belive thats her then we will need some pictures that arent so "real" really... posting supermodels up on bts and telling people thats yer girl- yeah... people will belive u then definately

top topics

join