It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help! Seeking Dr. Roger Leir's evidence of implants (Can't find online anywhere)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
As the title says, I am honestly unable to find any photos or videos of the 'alien implants' that he removed from dozens of patients. If anyone here can help with this I'd be really grateful as I'd love to share his story with a friend of mine.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Here is a playlist

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You can also have your friend watch "Patient 17."
Everything is on there also.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Great suggestions from the above posts.

A video presentation from a UFO Conference, you can scroll forward to the 20:00 mark for the video implant removal.

Dave Rabbit and myself had the chance to interview Dr. Lier for The ATSmix program here on ATS when we attended the Bay Area UFO EXPO back in 2007. Below is a direct link to the interview with no fuss or muss!

ATSmix: 18 Interview with Dr. Roger Leir

Johnny

edit on 4/9/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dr. Leir has removed a dozen of these implants over the years. You would think this physical evidence and material would have been throughly and unbiasedly tested and proven to be manufactured from outer space by now. But it hasn't.

In Patient Seventeen an implant was analyzed and claimed to have too many Zinc isotopes and that was it for the testing. This implant suspiciously went missing before it could be analyzed by different labs to rule out contamination. It's beyond me why it would take a filmmaker instead of Dr. Leir to go and have just one of these implants professionally tested.

Here is another claim like Bob Lazar of having material that could prove the existence of ET but it's surrounded in a shroud of mystery. If true, follow through instead of drawing out the claims. All they do is eventually show there is nothing to the claim when researched. Don't believers want to have convincing scientific evidence or do they just want the verbal claims? Jeez, hold these people accountable.

Nothing to see here, onto the next one.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I've got an old copy of his book, there are plenty of photos in it of the implants.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I had a copy of one of the isotopic ratio tests from one of the implant removals from 1996, and am trying to find it. May have lost it on an old drive, still hunting around for it.

I think most of the results was published in a book by Darrel Sims titled "Alien Hunter: Evidence and Truth About Alien Implants"

But can't find an available copy anywhere.

I do remember about the isotopic ratios of some of the elements were far out of range for anything Earthly or even the solar system. I find it amazing that isotopic ratios of elements are like a unique finger print and are unique on every planet, moons, and every solar system, etc. (Much to the dismay of career debunkers).

If anyone can find a working link to that book Alien Hunter: Evidence and Truth About Alien Implants, give a shout.

OP: Some interesting follow up information in an article by MUFON about the Roger Leir, Darrel Sims removals and the patients involved.
MUFON article on these removal objects
edit on 9-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am grateful for all of the replies! I'm tempted to pick up his book just to have access to these photographs as well.

Rest in peace Roger Leir

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Please snap a photo with your camera and share them with the class if you're willing, would be gratefully appreciated!

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Dr. Leir has removed a dozen of these implants over the years. You would think this physical evidence and material would have been throughly and unbiasedly tested and proven to be manufactured from outer space by now. But it hasn't.

In Patient Seventeen an implant was analyzed and claimed to have too many Zinc isotopes and that was it for the testing. This implant suspiciously went missing before it could be analyzed by different labs to rule out contamination. It's beyond me why it would take a filmmaker instead of Dr. Leir to go and have just one of these implants professionally tested.

Here is another claim like Bob Lazar of having material that could prove the existence of ET but it's surrounded in a shroud of mystery. If true, follow through instead of drawing out the claims. All they do is eventually show there is nothing to the claim when researched. Don't believers want to have convincing scientific evidence or do they just want the verbal claims? Jeez, hold these people accountable.

Nothing to see here, onto the next one.

Can't help but agree with you, it is frustrating that people like Neil Degrasse Tyson & Co are still so skeptical of anything paranormal and part of the reason is that people like Leir weren't aggressive about testing, and that is definitely a red flag to me as well.

I don't ever want to see another UFO, I want a famous scientist to see one instead. Quit wasting them on me

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thank you Johnny for taking the time to pinpoint the timestamp for me
This is exactly what I'm looking for.
Oh, and also thanks for ATS - it's been a valuable resource to me through many years of my armchair research, and I hope it continues to be for many years to come.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The OP has received adequate help so I'll just mention that in the 1990s Dr Leir, Jose Escamilla (sky rods), Peter Aykroyd (Dan's brother), me and my wife, all got together for a nice, fun dinner at the old Americana Hotel in NYC. After dinner we all walked across Broadway to the studio where Dan was taping. We laughed a lot as Dr Leir had a wonderful sense of humor and regaled us with stories of his experiences. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There are several of the books still floating around.. but as is usually the case.. the price is ridiculous to say the least.

Alien Hunter: Evidence and Truth About Alien Implants by Derrel W. Sims SIGNED

Of course, you could go straight to Darrel Sims Alien Hunter Website and get the book for 25 bucks (if still available)

The Alien Hunters Website Books

In both cases.. I was able to immediately pull this information up (Google is not your friend, but it does find stuff pretty well).

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

And if your looking to read Dr. Leir's book, you can read here for free on Google Books (it's the most revised/latest version).

The Aliens and the Scapel

Johnny

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Thanks a ton Johnny

I had looked at his site earlier but the page I found had that book as unavailable. Your link worked and I bought one.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Still available for free, on some Streamers…

👽🛸🍺🍿
edit on 10-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.reddit.com...

Comments from 4 years ago indicate this is all mainstream knowledge now.
Jackie Kennedy giving the hand sign from the limo in Dallas and the woke Lullaby league poster girl.
Somebody said she's gone to her sister's
But everybody knew what they were talking about

Roger Leir was a Podiatrist that you can cut and paste.

join