It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unclassified Plan to Send Large Spaceship to Jupiter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yep.

The first thing I thought was that I've seen this movie.

The moons, they are expecting the magnetic reversal will wipe us and want to save some reptilian bloodline, where did you think all of the money is going?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Well the atmospheric pressure on Jupiter would kill a human within seconds so I don't see this one ever happening

That's an easy problem to solve; there are hundreds of politicians we could send in lieu of humans. Maybe we could vote for who our first choice would be. It would be a close race among quite a few top contenders.

Maybe they are going to send politicians. Just the radiation from the planet Jupiter would be enough to kill them all...
Jupiter Radiation Belts

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I think you'll find it was released on April the first.

I suspected the same thing but the article is dated April 7th.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yep.

The moons, they are expecting the magnetic reversal will wipe us and want to save some reptilian bloodline, where did you think all of the money is going?

The money definitely goes somewhere.

Are those IEC/Fusion engines legit? That's what I would like to know.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yep.

The money definitely goes somewhere.

Are those IEC/Fusion engines legit? That's what I would like to know.

Back when the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) was going strong (2007 - 2012) Hal Puthoff was one of the scientific consultants working for Bigelow Aerospace. As part of the contract, he commissioned 38 scientific reports, each one to be written by an expert in some particular field. The idea was to have that expert try to look 10, 20, or more years into the future and forecast what technical achievements we might expect in that field. Ultimately the idea was to see whether projected developments in selected technical fields were converging on giving us the capability of duplicating UAP/UFO capabilities.

This report is one of the 38 reports that Hal commissioned. None of the reports represent systems that we could build right now. For a complete list of the 38 reports take a look here:

irp.fas.org...

Inertial Electrostatic Confinement fusion is a real field of research and would lead to the ability to build spaceships like this, if someone ever figures out how to engineer it. There are a number of different approaches to it, which you can read about here:

en.wikipedia.org...

The author of the report, George Miley is a nuclear engineer who is very experienced in classic hot fusion as well as being open minded enough to do research in cold fusion. I guess Hal figured he would be open to writing a report as part of a UAP/UFO project.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Interesting.

Of course the guy is called Hal.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Almost like the DIA was just making a joke

OR that Kubrick knew more about what was REALLY going on behind the scenes.....and we've been to Jupiter using this technology since the 60's

Kubrick remains an enigma, much like Jupiter.

I always feel like his films projected a lot of truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Doubtful Wide-Eyes as our material science is not their yet where sustained fusion power is concerned.

But if such engines ever do become viable Mars will be on the cards before Jupiter and its moons just down to distance and logistics.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hello, I've never posted on here before but am compelled to weigh in on this. I find it extremely curious that this is a secret Pentagon project instead of either a secret NASA project or public NASA project. A few years ago it was reported that the Juno probe above Jupiter detected an FM signal from the moon Ganymede orbiting Jupiter. A little while later someone posted to an alternate site that there was an anomaly found orbiting Ganymede where the signal came from. Shortly after that images leaked of the anomaly orbiting Ganymede and it looked like a truly alien object. The leaker said that it was the remnant of a space station impacted by a mass driver or something like that. Now we learn that the Pentagon has been planning this trip to Jupiter and back for 10 astronauts makes me think that something really was found out there and they are preparing to make explore it and are preparing for first contact. Wish they would just be honest and make it known to the public but they likely want to weaponize it if possible or get politicians rich off of it if not possible to weaponize. But this is the state of the US. Thanks for reading I will be more active on here lurker for a long time. I don't know if you can upload images of the station here but would consider if possible and someone is interested.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well the atmospheric pressure on Jupiter would kill a human within seconds so I don't see this one ever happening

Not to mention the magnetosphere of Jupiter has radiation belts that make the Van Allen belts look like nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Almost like the DIA was just making a joke

OR that Kubrick knew more about what was REALLY going on behind the scenes.....and we've been to Jupiter using this technology since the 60's

Given Kubrick allegedly was contracted to fake the moon landings, I’d say he had a sense of what was going on.

I suspect Gene Roddenberry didn’t have the the scoop and Star Trek became the “idealistic” vision of the future. Lucas had a piece of the puzzle with Star Trek. The Expanse nailed a more realistic future, IMO.

Part of me says 2k1 is the actual depiction of our history (monkeys and obelisk to now) and where we’re going.

Maybe Stan just put it all together.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

There is a lot to the Bible and alien narrative RE the Nephelim and mating with the daughters of man. I think it's a metaphor for homo sapiens being created by genetically engineering a neanderthal/ alien ('angelic') hybrid.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: VulcanWerks

There is a lot to the Bible and alien narrative RE the Nephelim and mating with the daughters of man. I think it's a metaphor for homo sapiens being created by genetically engineering a neanderthal/ alien ('angelic') hybrid.

I think you’re 100% right.

But, it’s a deep rabbit hole to understand from eons ago, humanoid history, to the Germans of the Nazi era back, history of religion, and understanding of consciousness (or a much more developed one, rather) and so much more.

But after doing a lot of reading on the above and a hole lot more, believe you hit the nail on the head.

And, yes, it’s in the Bible.

That’s why I think the Bible, in raw(er) form, is probably a solid depiction of where we came from/consciousness, ways for humanity to be more like those who bred into the Neanderthal line, and Jesus is a way to demonstrate all of these things.

The difference to me is that Jesus is the human embodiment - it’s a way to get earth humans to understand. God is the collective consciousness and/or creator of consciousness - and that consciousness gives meaning to life.

Now I’m off topic…

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join