It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nazi Timur Kurilkin receives medal for "denazifying" Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Just the point I was making is one side is treated far more severely than the other when both broke laws, both injured people, both assaulted police, etc.

Who was running the Justice Department when this happened? The 'Law and Order Party', right?

Its not mental gymnastics to excuse their behavior.

Sure it is, you're pissed because the RWNJ criminals are getting prosecuted after your side failed to do anything about the LWNJ's. You support lawlessness and violence out of some sort of bizarre sense of karma.

edit on 5-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just the point I was making is one side is treated far more severely than the other when both broke laws, both injured people, both assaulted police, etc.

Who was running the Justice Department when this happened? The 'Law and Order Party', right?

Sure it is, you're pissed because the RWNJ criminals are getting prosecuted after your side failed to do anything about the LWNJ's. You support lawlessness and violence out of some sort of bizarre sense of karma.

First, the justice department is supposed to be independent and unbiased, regardless of what party holds the White House. But it is not independent and unbiased, it has favored democrats for many years now. You know, hillary and the bleach bit, taking hammers to devices, hunters laptops, obvious pay for play scams, and on and on and on. Second, the justice department investigates and prosecutes violations of federal law. If its state or local laws being broken the justice department has no say in the matter. Its not their job. If federal laws were broken they should be doing something about it. If state or local laws were broken then it is up to the state or local authorities to investigate and prosecute the offenders.

No, I DO NOT support lawlessness and violence. What a bunch of horsesh!t that is. You are losing credibility faster than anyone I have ever seen on a pubic forum. Put on some skis and go for the olympic downhill record. You might as well get something in return for such a spectacular plummet.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

But it is not independent and unbiased, it has favored democrats for many years now.

Then take it up with the guy who appointed those people under his term who didn't prosecute the people you wanted prosecuted. Locking them up, and all that, right? 'Law and order party', what a joke.

No, I DO NOT support lawlessness and violence.

Sure you do, it's some sort of sick political tit for tat, "How dare you lock up the January 6th felons! You let the rioters go!". Sound about right? Yeah, I thought so.

edit on 5-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are truly getting pathetic now.

My anger at one side being treated differently than the other in no way shape or form indicates that I believe anyone should not be prosecuted for breaking the law. Stop the stupid assertions already. Its just painful to watch you flounder like that.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My anger at one side being treated differently than the other in no way shape or form indicates that I believe anyone should not be prosecuted for breaking the law.

Yet not once have you actually said that those POS's should be in jail, you actually lamented the fact that they were and felt it was unfair.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Azov Battalion uses SS.. Black sun and Swastika. The black sun occult symbology ( Schwarze Sonne) Militarty and paramilitary groups targeting citizens since deepstate take over (funded by Soros) The game is up.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yet not once have you actually said that those POS's should be in jail, you actually lamented the fact that they were and felt it was unfair.

The mercenaries going against Papa Putin are being given no such leniency.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
The mercenaries going against Papa Putin are being given no such leniency.

We're not talking abut Russia, try to keep up.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

i think you mean persecuted.

it's ok coz the LWNJ'S eventually will just shoot each other or get shot in self defence.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This thread is about russia's invasion of Ukraine and certain russian hypocrisies.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

In response to my statement that people here in the US are playing both sides just like people in Russia and Ukraine you said:

I am not trying to put people in jail for 15 years just for criticizing their governments

and I reminded you that there are people in jail right now for criticizing their government on Jan 6th. Its not as different as you would like it to be.

I never said anything about putting people in jail and killing them. What a phucking stupid pathetic asshat attempt at a strawman argument that was....

No, that's completely different. That fact you can't enter a certain government building legally, that's nothing compared to not being allowed to criticize the government in any way. Can you give me the names of any people who are in jail for criticizing their government on Jan 6th?

I'm not accusing you of putting people in jail and killing them, so I feel like your response is uncalled for.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i think you mean persecuted.

No, I meant prosecuted despite the other victims and martyrs who support these felons thinking they are permitted to perpetrate felonies.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

My anger at one side being treated differently than the other in no way shape or form indicates that I believe anyone should not be prosecuted for breaking the law.

I said it right here. "...in no way shape or form indicates that I believe anyone should not be prosecuted for breaking the law." What does the word "anyone" mean in your world? What does the word "prosecuted" mean in your world?

How much more clear does it need to be? And thats really it, isn't it? Its clear enough, you just enjoy being the troll.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I said it right here. "...in no way shape or form indicates that I believe anyone should not be prosecuted for breaking the law." What does the word "anyone" mean in your world? What does the word "prosecuted" mean in your world?

Prosecution is not the same as incarceration and you made it clear it makes you a very sad panda that the January 6th LARP'ers are being impacted by both.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

This is so over. Incarceration is a given if they are guilty. That is the whole idea of prosecution and you know it. This kind of childish nitpicking is where you lose all respect and credibility.

Please do not respond to my posts any more. There is no point in talking to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Incarceration is a given if they are guilty.

Which only follows if there is prosecution.

You made it very clear you think they are being treated unfairly despite being convicted criminals. You're sad there aren't other convicted criminals and think they should not be convicted because of this, your whole 'fairness' aspect. There is nothing 'fair' about not locking up violent felons except in the heads of apologists.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
12/20/2022 fyi

The "I don't recall", or "I know nothing!" excuse is used by original NAZIs too..

A German court convicted a 97-year-old woman accessory to over 10,000 murders for her role as secretary to a Nazi SS commander stationed at a concentration camp in World War II.

The court's Tuesday ruling found that Irmgard Furchner worked at the Stutthof concentration camp in what is now Poland, according to the Associated Press.

Furcher argued she had no knowledge of the 10,505 murders that she was accused of being an accessory to.

Prosecutors countered that the muster point for new arrivals to Stutthof was visible from her office window, and the crematoriums at the camp were running constantly during her time there.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join