It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New And Revised UFO Quote Directory.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Pretty intriguing quote involving Ivan Sanderson, Edward Condon and the Condon report whitewash.

• "Ivan Sanderson knew Condon and the story was as you know that he was asked to do a 'job' or take the consequences of bring investigated for his past. Whatever the motivation he undoubtedly did a good job for his unseen masters."

Dr. Berthold Schwarz M.D.

Video

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Unidentified flying object over Nellis Air Force Base, 1994.

• 'What is that?'

Radar Operator One, Nellis Air Force Base, 1994.

Video / Thread

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Unidentified flying object lands in front of George O'Barski (also EM effects on car radio).

• 'I would say that that thing was 30 ft across. It was a big thing, and I would say, maybe 6 ft high, like a pancake blown-up, and the thing landed right ahead of me.'

George O'Barski, North Hudson Park, North Bergen, NJ - January 12th, 1975.

Video / Link

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Glowing UFO circles airfield then lands leaving ground trace.

• 'It appeared to be flat on the bottom but otherwise elliptical in shape with a sharp cut off towards the rear. It had a bubble sitting forward on top of the object which appeared to be the size of a football helmet.'

Airport Serviceman B.G. Hunter, Tradewinds Airport, Amarillo , Texas - April 12th, 1950.

Video (See 6:10)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Gulf of Mexico USO/UFO reported to NUFORC.

• 'The craft rose up out of the water about forty feet - no water was dripping from it. Within a split second the craft disappeared at a thirty degree angle into the sky. The speed appeared to be faster than the speed of a light turning on in a room'.

Chief engineer (also witnessed by four other crew members), Offshore Supply Vessel - eighty miles off the coast, Gulf of Mexico, March 21st, 2017.

Video / Report / Thread

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Police witness strange object in Kansas, 1972 (also animal reaction).

• 'All the time it was flashing red and green. It resembled a cereal bowl turned upside down and it was about 35 feet wide and 18-20 feet tall.'

Police Sergeant Paul Carter - Colby, Kansas, August 19th, 1972.

Link / PDF (Witness Sketch)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Latter stages of Vietnam War - UFO witnessed by Orbit pilots and confirmed on radar/ infra red sensors:

• "All of a sudden through the mid turn of the Orbit it comes down from 70,000 feet down to 12,500 feet in two seconds and now it's tracking off my nose..

I closed to within three nautical miles of this UFO and we've got it now on our radar and we've got it pegged - the guy in the back seat can't see it on his display because the sensor's pointing down so I pitch up and do a supersonic climb up and he says 'We got it, we got it, we got it'".

That white light at three miles goes out of sight in less than two seconds and they say 'Don't worry about it' - it's now above 80,000 feet in those two seconds.

I go back to the home base because I'm out of fuel, land - all that material, all the mission material is confiscated and I'm told 'Don't talk about it'".

Orbit pilot (Colonel) Donald Heckert
Laos, Vietnam.

Video: See 46:20

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

• "The bulk of the object was plainly visible at this time and appeared to be triangular shaped with a bright purple light on the left end and the smaller, less bright, blue light on the right end. The bulk of the object appeared to be dark gray in color with no other distinguishing features. It appeared to be about 200 feet wide and 40-50 feet thick in the middle, tapering off toward both ends. There was no noise or any trail. The bright purple light illuminated the ground directly underneath it and the area in front of it, including the highway and the interior of our patrol car. After arriving at approximately its original position, it went straight up in the air and disappeared at 25-30 degrees above the horizon."

Deputy Sheriff Bob Goode, object also witnessed by Chief Deputy Billy McCoy - Damon, Texas, September 3rd, 1965 (same night as Exeter).

Link: 1 / 2

Pretty rare vid sourced by EOC:

edit on 23-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join