It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me lazy or blind....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
...i'm both.

Cos I don't seem to able to find my password for seti@home, and can't be bothered to look through all the threads......at least i'm honest.

I'm actually trying to join the team, having just set up BOINC.

It's processing, so have definitely set it up, when trying to join the ATS team I get asked for a password which I have no idea about, as I don't recolllect setting one up when initiating the account, and can't find any reference to it in my seti account info.

Help...!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So much for Team work eh...!!

I find it hard to believe knowone can assist me, guess I'll keep my credits for myself then.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Give it some time dude, you've only left it an hour.

Half the board is probably in bed.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You need to get your password from SETI@home itself Koka.

Go to the main page here then go to the account area here

Type in your email account you registered with at S@h and hit the "If you don't know your password, click here." button. Your password will then be sent to your email address.

peace

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlfredENewman
You need to get your password from SETI@home itself Koka.

Go to the main page here then go to the account area here

Type in your email account you registered with at S@h and hit the "If you don't know your password, click here." button. Your password will then be sent to your email address.

peace

I did, and it said it didn't have a user with that email address, I tried about five times.

Burgess, check the post times again I posted the original request at 9:22 and the second at 20:20, which works out to be eleven hours, but thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I did, and it said it didn't have a user with that email address, I tried about five times....

SETI@home is in the rocess of changing from classic to BOINC - perhaps this is the reason for the difficulty you are experiencing?

Have you looked at the message boards here and see if others are experiencing difficulties? Otherwise, I'm afraid I can't help - perhaps someone else can? Good luck with your quest!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Its right here layed out for you in the forum.

Seti to Boinc Tutorial

top topics

join