It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand: The Truth Is Coming Out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Step aside Joe Rogan, Russell Brand is creating a new headache for big pharma/government/TPTB/state sponsored media/"fact checkers"/evil sociopaths. Russell takes an objective approach of presenting data but being careful not to tell you what to do, but instead to make up your own mind. Don't agree with some quote he reads? Great, make your own decisions. But at the very least he gives you information to consider that the lamestream media is dead silent about.

For example, there has been radio silence over the release of the first 55K documents Pfizer was forced to release. You know, the ones they desperately wanted 75 years to release? It took a lot of money, time, and FOIA's to get them to begin to release the data. The BMJ analyzes this in their new editorial "Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now." As Brand explains, he's not saying he doesn't trust them, but if they are selling him a car, can he see the car before he buys it? The answer from big pharma: NO.

But what's not to trust? We have the least trusted company in the least trusted industry who wants to hide the trials data for a product they claimed was 100% safe and effective. Why would anyone even question that?

BMJ SOURCE
edit on 23-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The majority of Americans have hated pharmaceutical companies for a couple of decades.

Yet they line up like sheep in order to be injected with something these very pharmaceuticals developed in record time, with very little quality control in place.

Go figure...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The majority of Americans have hated pharmaceutical companies for a couple of decades.

Yet they line up like sheep in order to be injected with something these very pharmaceuticals developed in record time, with very little quality control in place.

Go figure...

Exactly, big pharma became hero's over night as everyone quickly forgot their history. Clearly THIS TIME this have learned from their past misdeeds...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Don't be silly.

The latest Reeeeeeee is that Russell is a satanist, masonic pedo and he's controlled opposition for the Illuminati...

No good deed goes unpunished.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't be silly.

The latest Reeeeeeee is that Russell is a satanist, masonic pedo and he's controlled opposition for the Illuminati...

This is a new one to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
russell brand is super smart almost genius level .. a bit crazy but a lot of really smart peopel are. is that a movie or just a you tube video?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Don't be silly.

This is a new one to me.

It's been around for a while. From the meaning of (some of) his tattoos to some of the connections to others he has had in the past.
It's not a deep rabbit hole though.
Think I did some reading on it around 2018/2019.
Quad

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

if you want to learn why he's controlled opposition and why you've been fooled again/as usual watch below, the idea he would ever reveal any hidden truth is hilarious, he's the Liberal-Lefts equivalent of David Icke.

edit on 23-3-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It took a while for the penny to drop but Russell has finally woken up.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There is a very fine line between Genius and Idiot.
Even Einstein couldn't find his way home without help.

originally posted by: HODOSKE
russell brand is super smart almost genius level .. a bit crazy but a lot of really smart peopel are. is that a movie or just a you tube video?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Don't be silly.

This is a new one to me.

It seems to come from disgruntled commies that have no legitimate way to discredit Russell's videos.

He may be everything they say he is but the information he discusses is on point.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Russell Brand: The Truth Is Coming Out

Even if/when the truth does come out, it won't make much of a difference because most people will never listen. That requires a little bit of time and effort, and would only result in the majority realizing that the firm belief they have held for the past 1-2 years has been completely misplaced.

Most people are unwilling to put forth the effort just to find out they have been wrong all along. It's much simpler and safer to continue blindly moving along as usual.

edit on 3/23/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I found the video interesting, despite starting off with pitching his live performances (there's the money priority aspect) and his incredibly annoying Pelosi-esque had gestures.

'Controlled opposition' is definitely something to keep in mind; motives matter.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Not even close. He has admitted before that a lot of his subscribers are Trump fans.

I'm one of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Don't be silly.

Source please,, Lodge number and is an officer,, or are you just spreading disinfo

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I like the content of the video, but with my Temporal lobe epilepsy, it really increases the seizure risk because of his voice and the speed of his talking. I watched the whole thing because the content was correct. I already read the BMJ article a while ago but do like his video style...just not the voice and how fast he talks. I think I need to take another taurine to settle my brain down now.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The oblivious US public has already forgotten the fraud that was the Swine Flu scandal, exposed by Mike Wallace at 60 Minutes back when 60 Minutes actually practiced journalism. The year was 1976.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Watched that vid yesterday.

I'm impressed by Brand, he asks the right questions and is putting all the N95ers in their place.

When we can't ask questions, time to change some sh#t...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Go figure...

most under some form of duress

i had to take mine or lose my job and i have most of my life in it so what do i do? not take the shot and end up on the street?

no id rather keep my life and roll the dice, I'm super healthy and have a good doctor and insurance so I'm not exactly worried about it and its been over a year and nothing but nothing happened even when i got it

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Watched that vid yesterday.

I'm impressed by Brand, he asks the right questions and is putting all the N95ers in their place.

When we can't ask questions, time to change some sh#t...

The lamestream media has started attacking him recently. Can't have anyone asking questions...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join