It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calgarians gather outside City Hall on Sunday in solidarity. As Some Demand No Fly Zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Some Calgarians gathered outside City Hall on Sunday in solidarity with Ukraine.
In the City Hall some were seen carrying signs of demanding for a no fly zone in Ukraine.
A no fly zone in Ukraine would mean that the conflict will get worse.

A no fly zone in Ukraine means that NATO would get involved with boots on the ground securing areas, taking out Russian jet fighters. That would trigger a major hostility between Russia and NATO.

Some have no idea what a no fly zone is or does when they are demanding for one.

Calgarians gather outside City Hall on Sunday in solidarity. As Some Demand No Fly Zone

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
People are no longer taught to look at ALL the facts before making a decision. Basing ones decisions on emotions alone rarely turns out well.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Really, such a small number of people.

The Canadian Truckers got a huge turnout.

Government listening to the small number and not listening to the Truckers.

Mindless sheep in a small mob.

P

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

These Ukrainian "solidarity" movements are being organized by government funded/granted orgs here in Canada. The same people that watch CNN on the edge of their couches waiting for instructions about how they feel.

That's why there is little grassroots support.

Unlike the truckers, and blue collar workers of Canada, who were un-organized and received ZERO assistance, slander and lies for their patriotism.

BTW - The protest against Trudeau is STILL going strong in CowTown (Calgary), but the MSM won't let you know that. Way bigger than the faddy Ukraine protestors.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
More ignorant people that dont understand what that means, I have read enough theories/war games of nuclear war it terrifies me that we are this close. (random thought whats the doomsday clock at?)

Scares me enough when I have some hot chocolate for my last drink of the night, I pour in some jameson to try and relax my brain.

ETA: wonder who they expect to enforce the no-fly... bet its someone other than their boys and girls in the air.
edit on 6-3-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If you have telegram

t.me...

Yesterday’s Freedoming.

Every weekend. Media crickets.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
More proof that people dont actually pay attention to whats going on and what the consequences could be, and rather just appeal to some aggrandized sense of morality

its disgusting and stupid that we have allowed a whole generation of people to grow up like this

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Calgary must be boring as all hell.

new topics

top topics

join