It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed / United Nations Has Landed In Canada (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This story is one week old and UN troops in Canada was mentioned here on ATS. I watched another video a couple of weeks ago as posted here on ATS of police on horseback stomping on fallen protestors in Ottawa. They have two videos of it in the link. Now this. What gets me is when the badges are covered up along with any recognizable markings that's telling.

Confirmed: United Nations Has Landed In Canada

The UN Forces have officially landed, and INVADED Canadian soil with permission from their communist dictator Trudeau. They are apparently disguising as police in Ottawa, according to reports. Please PRAY for the people of Canada as they continue to fight for their FREEDOM! We stand behind ALL of you!!! The man commenting in the video says the footage was obtained in North Bay. Take a look.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
The official statement is UN planes are regularly seen at the airport because that is where maintenance is performed. I think at this point there needs to be some footages of troops actually debarking from the planes.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Fair but see the pics of cops with badges covered up?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"Troops" of any kind do not arrive in small commercial passenger planes. They arrive in large military transport planes with lots of gear. Anyone who seriously thinks spotting that single plane with UN markings means Canada has been "invaded" by the UN has a screw loose. The idea is ludicrous. It is not "confirmed" at all. It's fake news. In a similar fashion, because you can't see markings on police dressed in riot gear does not somehow identify them as UN troops or anything else. You don't know anything about them. Stop pretending that you do.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

because you can't see markings on police dressed in riot gear does not somehow identify them as UN troops or anything else. You don't know anything about them. Stop pretending that you do

Argue with the reporter. I also saw the video of the horses stomping people in Canada.

You are so wrong on the police as I never implied they were UN. When they cover up there patches you know heel will raise.

Please write me where to apply for a job at your place.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: nugget1

Fair but see the pics of cops with badges covered up?

I sure do. Are they temp hires? Military? Ex military? UN troops? US cops making extra $$$? Nobody knows.

new topics

top topics

join