It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous takes down websites of Defense Ministry, RT and Kremlin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

As long as it hurts Putin, I don't give a spit.

Until they start going after the so called Convoy Protest and their funding right?
edit on 26-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

link   
Love it. These guys just converted me.

Way to go.

Now, does anyone want to blame Biden?

link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I cant wait when Biden does something about Iran to. Starting off a war? why stop agaisnt Russia?
edit on 26-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Love it. These guys just converted me.

Way to go.

Now, does anyone want to blame Biden?

Already done in another thread.

Maybe you should go try to comprehend what was posted there.

This one is about Anonymous Patriots.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Sabu was flipped by the FBI and worked as an informant for them in 2011. He was picked before the Sony hack, so the FBI essentially let the Sony hack happen and it could be argued they played a role in it and others by encouraging and at times helping other Anonymous members to pull off hacks.

Interesting that they are back in the news. Many said they were done after being infiltrated by the FEDs.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Awesome!!..love it!!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Whoever is the Anonymous is now they arent the same..

Of course not.

MUCH better.

With beliefs that are now much close to my own.

Still not perfect though.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Shows your ignorance/confusion as you dont even know who "Anonymous" is. For all you know it could be Biden or Putin or Trump or your dumbass neighborhood kid who watched Wargames to many times.

Saying you align with their beliefs is kind of silly when you dont even know what those beliefs are or who Anonymous even is.
That type of thought process is how people end up in cults.

Be careful and stay safe.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Sabu was flipped by the FBI and worked as an informant for them in 2011. He was picked before the Sony hack, so the FBI essentially let the Sony hack happen and it could be argued they played a role in it and others by encouraging and at times helping other Anonymous members to pull off hacks.

Interesting that they are back in the news. Many said they were done after being infiltrated by the FEDs.

Exactly.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Most of the press doesn't understand anonymous and the FBI certainly isn't going to clue them in that they didn't actually bring down anonymous, but rather a few people involved in anonymous. They've mainly been engaged in forum raids and ddos in recent years to the best of my knowledge, with a few capable of more sophisticated hacking.

I don't think it's worth it for them anymore. Now they treat people that do the digital equivalent of vandalism as terrorists and they love parading these scary anonymous hackers in front of cameras. Our law enforcement agencies are more than happy for people to think every person they catch is a supervillain mastermind.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

Shows your ignorance/confusion as you dont even know who "Anonymous" is. For all you know it could be Biden or Putin or Trump or your dumbass neighborhood kid who watched Wargames to many times.

Saying you align with their beliefs is kind of silly when you dont even know what those beliefs are or who Anonymous even is.
That type of thought process is how people end up in cults.

Be careful and stay safe.

Isn't that the point of "Anonymous"?

Trust can be built without identification.

I wouldn't even care if Anonymous turned out to be the fat man in NK, they have developed a great deal of trust on this issue

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They could parade Ronald McDonald in front of the cameras with an "Anonymous" headline and people would believe it. Control of information is the deadliest weapon in the world..... everyone has a phone now so the target acquisition is not even a factor.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And that my friend says more about you than it does them. I sincerely hope you can snap out of that mentality eventuality for your own sake. Your mind is your own. You are injecting your morals into an unknown/unverifiable entities actions. Dangerous stuff that can take you down some dark paths with blind faith/trust.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: digitalbluco

I can only assert as I cannot provide evidence...

Crowdstrike recruits anons finding themselves in a legal pinch.
🙏💞

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

And that my friend says more about you than it does them. I sincerely hope you can snap out of that mentality eventuality for your own sake. Your mind is your own. You are injecting your morals into an unknown/unverifiable entities actions. Dangerous stuff that can take you down some dark paths with blind faith/trust.

I am aware of the risks.

EVERYONE is.

We just don't care.

That's a [potential] problem for another day.

edit on 26-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

I am aware of the risks.

EVERYONE is.

We just don't care.

Ya see.... thats that dark path I am talking about.

Despite all your rage you are still just a rat in a cage...... Smashing Pumpkins... I think.

Hope you get yourself sorted out someday. Kind of a lousy way to go through life. It doesnt have to be that way.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's funny how easy it is for NSA hackers and deep state media to get the same folks pissed at their domestic leadership (USA, Canda, Euro.) To become cheerleaders by pretending to be something called anon and pointing to a boogeyman for everyone to get angry at. A way to coordinate unity between a divided population.

If people understood psychology better they would see how well the manipulation works.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

I am aware of the risks.

EVERYONE is.

We just don't care.

Ya see.... thats that dark path I am talking about.

Despite all your rage you are still just a rat in a cage...... Smashing Pumpkins... I think.

Hope you get yourself sorted out someday. Kind of a lousy way to go through life. It doesnt have to be that way.

I am experiencing zero rage of any kind.

Training eliminates such things.

Plus it's just not my thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
It's funny how easy it is for NSA hackers and deep state media to get the same folks pissed at their domestic leadership (USA, Canda, Euro.) To become cheerleaders by pretending to be something called anon and pointing to a boogeyman for everyone to get angry at. A way to coordinate unity between a divided population.

If people understood psychology better they would see how well the manipulation works.

Good luck with that. You must have been in a Coma for the last couple years. Most of the civilian populace has been zombified from 24hr cell phone use. Walking dead came true people just have not figured it out yet.... if ever.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Whoever is the Anonymous is now they arent the same..

Anon is EVERYONE and NO ONE,so you cant really stop them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join