It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we take a moment to acknowledge President Zelensky’s Heroism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

I think Trump might tick your "Vaccine Junkie" box, so there is that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The same people and entities that are promoting Zelensky protected people like Cuomo.

Why doesn't the media talk about the Ukraine media outlets Zelensky shut down as a gift to Biden when he was installed?

Why doesn't the media talk about the 2014 Ukraine coup orchestrated by NATO and the Obama administration?

Gonna let this propaganda train pass me by...

Saying a caged badger is dangerous doesn't make me a badger apologist either...
SMGDH

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think Trump might tick your "Vaccine Junkie" box, so there is that.

There is a big difference between being vaccinated and actually screaming for daddy Biden to keep the draconian restrictions in place. The left is still screaming "please daddy Biden, give us another booster."

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Everything, including this thread and all conversation about the situation is engineered to divert attention away from the real core power play, which is the strategy for world domination. This story is just that, trivialisation of the fight for our planet and soul, designed to placate the indoctrinated masses. Whatever truths we may discover are tiny pieces of a grand jigsaw, scattered on the floor, and buried behind a torrent of disinformation.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ummm no way he's on any front line and most of the pics of him have been shown as old and fake,

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Ummm no way he's on any front line and most of the pics of him have been shown as old and fake,

Does that include the live streams?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mindpurge

Who knows how much is being stretched with Zelensky.

I just don't understand the ppl on ATS who think this war is fake. The hundreds of videos out there are fake.

It's not like russia is even saying its all fake..

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

He's handing machine guns to supermodels to generate martyrs. CNN says that is heroism. It's murder. Also, liberals are fawning over the arming of Ukrainians. Why don't they send them California's 10 round magazines that require a tool to remove? Hypocrisy and propaganda for morons.

Biden could have prevented this and could still stop this with just one sentence: "The United States recognizes the concerns of Russia and will not expand NATO beyond its current membership." THAT would be brave, which is why it will never happen. We will all end up nuked before the neocons give up their graft generator.

edit on 1-3-2022 by SentientBunnySuit because: Speling, like always.

edit on 1-3-2022 by SentientBunnySuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

He's handing machine guns to supermodels to generate martyrs. CNN says that is heroism. It's murder. Also, liberals are fawning over the arming of Ukrainians. Why don't they send them California's 10 round magazines that require a tool to remove? Hypocrisy and propaganda for morons.

Biden could have prevented this and could still stop this with just one sentence: "The Untied States recognizes the concerns of Russia and will not expand NATO beyond its current membership." THAT would be brave, which is why it will never happen. We will all end up nuked before the neocons give up their graft generator.

Starting to look more like a civilian purge cloaked under the guise of fallen freedom fighters. Take out all those pesky citizens so they can keep running scams. Hitler pulled this crap too at the end. Not saying he is Hitler but its the same mind set. Fall of Berlin type stuff. Propaganda "we are winning"....blah, blah, blah. In the end its just a blood sacrifice with a bunch of torn up civilians who forgot to take the safety off and wish they would have got out when they could. Hoping as many as possible find the opportunity to get the hell out of there and surrender to the Russian forces.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Oh aye a massive difference.

Who wants all the credit for the vaccines creation again?

I think you might find that's your mad man in Mar-a-Lago also.

Anyway happy Biden years, and the band played on.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Links? I'm guessing they're a bunch of dudes wearing fatigues standing around

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Literally all the footage coming out of there is fake. It's fake as Pam Andersons titties.

Whats the saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

A lot of you will have self-shame when this is over. Many of you are being fooled.

Bad Guy vs Bad Guy, don't believe otherwise.

Good people get caught in the crossfire. Thugs and Gangs and Militias taking all the military grade weaponry they are handing out. Gang fights being shown as war footage. Anarchy and crime.

It's propaganda from every direction.

You honestly think, even if Putin was just taking Ukraine, he'd be mowing down his future citizens? How does that make any sense whatsoever? Russian Tanks crushing escaping civilians, russian soldiers just firing at unarmed civilians?

You sure about that?

You wanna bet your life on that?

The story isn't being told, everything is speculation, I won't pretend I know the answers, but I do know what propaganda is, and it looks like EVERYTHING the media is putting out. Arma 3 videos, recycled photo ops, models with fake guns, civilians with toy weapons, military bombings from years ago, etc... the list goes on.

The elite are in a death spiral, they are scrambling to do anything to make up your mind.

Don't believe a word of it.

Any of it.

It's all BS.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff
There is a youtube video but I can't embed? Don't have a youtube button. I want to make a joke about him being Jewish. I'll leave that to your imaginations.

A man of bravery Americans on reddit are willing to die for.

Only the very astute of you will realize he is not actually using his member to play the notes. It's a Tv trick! Now then where are those videos of him fighting side by side with his compatriots?

Pasting the embed code didn't work. Had to quote someone's post with a YT video then put mine in place.
edit on 1-3-2022 by FisheatsFish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mindpurge

Can you please show the videos (or link) that show much of the footage as being fake?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Freedom will prevail in Ukraine
PUBLISHED MON, FEB 28 20224:18 AM EST

The following commentary was authored by 10 ambassadors and high commissioners resident in Singapore:....

The EU, G-7, Allies, and partners are united in denouncing Russia’s premeditated, unprovoked and unjustified attack against Ukraine.

The pain and suffering we are witnessing in Europe today—the shattering of peace and stability—affects all of us around the world. As Russia’s premeditated, unprovoked, and unjustified invasion of Ukraine continues, let us be clear – Russian President Vladimir Putin has chosen a war that will bring catastrophic loss of life and suffering to innocent human beings. The entire world stands with the people of Ukraine as they suffer a brutal attack by Russia’s military forces.

Putin has been planning this invasion for months, if not longer. He directed the movement of more than 175,000 troops and military equipment into positions along the Ukrainian border – the largest buildup of military forces in Europe since World War II. Putin flagrantly violated international law when he decreed Russia would recognize the purported “independence” of two so-called “republics” on Ukraine’s sovereign territory – “republics” Russia has propped up and controlled through political and armed proxies since 2014. These actions were political theater, centered on baseless claims, and falsely staged to create the pretext for Russia’s full-scale invasion on February 24. The world is not fooled.

At Putin’s direction, Russia rejected every good faith effort Ukraine, the United States, the European Union, the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, and allies and partners made to address Russia’s alleged mutual security concerns – which Russia’s actions have proven to be no more than a pretext. We urged Russia to engage diplomatically, avoid needless conflict, and avert human suffering. And yet, while the UNSC was meeting to stand up fo...............

See whole aritcle here:
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I read that he throws his opponents into jail, and all of a sudden, this comedian has been turned into a hero of the world. How is throwing opponents into jail a democratic and heroric act?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LazyRat

House arrest is not gaol per-say but take a look at what Putin does to his opposition.

Put it this way i would rather have Zelenskyy after me than Vladimir Putin and his alphabet agencies.

Death by Polonium or Novichok don't look to nice after all.
edit on 2-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Two wrongs don't make a right. The comedian is lucky that MSM is helping to portray him as the next superhero.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Dutchowl

No, he's not much of an actor. I have written off this whole fake invasion as so much NWO theatrics.

He’s a much better dancer!

WTF??

wtf, you got a source with info about this video clip?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LazyRat

I think Putin might have more than just two wrongs in his cupboard LazyRat.

You might wish to look in to how he treats his advisories and even his own advisors

There is no comparison between the two men really.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join