It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar: There’s More to the Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

A new blog piece consisting of interviews with people who knew Lazar or had knowledge relevant to his story.

Bob Lazar: There's More to the Story (archived)

It's a fairly damning piece for ardent Bob believers. Not that it will stop them believing.

Here's a summary of the main points for lazy people who don't want to read it all.

■ Terry England (who wrote a news piece on Lazar in 1982) has no memory of confirming Bob Lazar was a physicist to the Jeremy four names.

■ John Jarmer, a physicist who ran the lab Bob claimed he worked at in Los Alamos says

"...when I was at Los Alamos at the lab working, he did some electrical technician work that I’m aware of. There was no reference to him ever having a background in physics. "

■ Fred (who wished to remain anonymous) was an administrator at the labs.

"He was employed by Butler [Fred later clarified he meant Kirk-Mayer], who supplied contract technicians to the laboratory...He worked at the laboratory for a short time, got crosswise with the management because he was misusing the laboratory telephones. And so they let him go, which was easy because he didn’t work for the lab."

■ Los Alamos Physicist Earl Hoffman had this to say :

My recollection is he was a technician, which would not be a physicist. I’m sure he wasn’t a physicist because if he was, I would have known him well because I was [a physicist]...I think he was a technician of some sort, but I couldn’t even tell you what kind of a technician.

■ Dr. Robert Krangle (interviewed by Corbell who also claimed he'd reinforced Bob's story)

I couldn’t say anything unequivocally “Oh absolutely, he was a physicist” — no....I do certainly remember saying he certainly wasn’t the janitor. If I said unequivocally that he was a physicist, then I think that would have been wrong.

The author also called George Knapp, but he refused to speak about it, and hung up the phone.

Of course there is much more evidence to prove Bob has changed his story over the years, made money out of it, has a rudimentary knowledge of physics at best and lied about his education. Most important of all is that he and his PR machinery have never been able to provide anything of substance about his claims to have worked on an alien spacecraft.

edit on 23/2/2022 by mirageman because: tidying up

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
From my experience….Technicians are non-professionals….that is to say achieving at best only 2 year degrees at technical trade schools and junior colleges. And as far as the workforce, are considered Blue Collar workers usually earning hourly wages…not salaried.

If enough people say he was a technician…..then what “physicist” as BL claims he is…would not have benefited from higher wages and a professional, credentialed…lifestyle?

If BL was indeed a technician then his stories and claims may indeed be fanciful at best. Imo.

Assuming this employment ad is real…..

Where would BL have already gotten or once had a Q clearance prior to joining Kirk-Mayer (the Contractor) before going to Los Alamos???

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 23-2-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

And so they let him go, which was easy because he didn’t work for the lab

That rings true. If a government site declares a contractor unwelcome in their facility (that is, the work site), then the employer will let the contractor go. He was probably on an "at will" contract which allows the employer to let the employee go at any time.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Folks that have closed minds are unable to learn anything new .
Always keep an open mind , but not so open "stuff" leaks out .
edit on 2/23/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

And so they let him go, which was easy because he didn’t work for the lab

That rings true. If a government site declares a contractor unwelcome in their facility (that is, the work site), then the employer will let the contractor go. He was probably on an "at will" contract which allows the employer to let the employee go at any time.

Cheers

At-Will Employment - Overview

A. At-Will Defined
At-will means that an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason, except an illegal one, or for no reason without incurring legal liability. Likewise, an employee is free to leave a job at any time for any or no reason with no adverse legal consequences.

At-will also means that an employer can change the terms of the employment relationship with no notice and no consequences. For example, an employer can alter wages, terminate benefits, or reduce paid time off. In its unadulterated form, the U.S. at-will rule leaves employees vulnerable to arbitrary and sudden dismissal, a limited or on-call work schedule depending on the employer’s needs, and unannounced cuts in pay and benefits.

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A duck could get a Q clearance, if a civilain contracting company
sponsored them, and they passed the extensive background checks

When i got my secret clearance, I was a minnesota farm boy.. and
they talked to my 8th grade sorta girlfriend even.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have never been a Bob Lazar believer. His story just doesn't ring true to me. That said, if he were telling the truth, there are a myriad of ways for the "black budget" sector of government to destroy someones credibility in the public arena and make them out to be nothing but a money grubbing fool with no credentials or background.

In Bob's case however, I'm not so sure that's what happened.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And just when they are prosecuting him...what good timing. Bob lazar seems more legit than 99 percent out there

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Dang, my companies firewall wont allow me to view it due to the page being on a Hong Kong server or website.

Will have to peruse after work tonight.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
A duck could get a Q clearance, if a civilain contracting company
sponsored them, and they passed the extensive background checks

When i got my secret clearance, I was a minnesota farm boy.. and
they talked to my 8th grade sorta girlfriend even.

I’m aware of a duck getting a clearance, having had one (secret) myself.

The question is, where did BL get his prior to Kirk-Mayer…..seeing how the employment ad reads that a perspective employee would already have to have an “active” Q clearance or previously, that can be re-instated.

👽🛸🍺

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Bob's worshippers beat thier chests and wail,
that Bob's academic degrees have been blotted
out by the evil gubmint, and they are willing
to believe almost anyting the man has to say.

But real physicists - not believed.

And even closer to home, Jacques Vallee,
who has a PH.D in computer science and
a Masters in Astrophysics, worked with
Bob, and in so many words said he was
a fraud.

I don't know what more one would need
to dislodge their fact-avoidant beliefs.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

They always say that... those type of ads.

But when I was out of the nuclear military and applied
for jobs, that said the same language.. they also said
'cough coughh' we will get you sponsored if you are
the best candidate and we have no other choice.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

They always say that... those type of ads.

But when I was out of the nuclear military and applied
for jobs, that said the same language.. they also said
'cough coughh' we will get you sponsored if you are
the best candidate and we have no other choice.

Ahhhhh….so then Bob was the Bottom of the Barrel choice

👽🛸😉😆

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
For someone who is supposed to be a liar Bob sure gets a lot of attention, like this thread for instance, Bobs not in the current news but from nowhere a thread appears to discredit him lol.

edit on rd02091111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I have no desire to slur the man. I only know
basic common sense, and people who knew
and worked with him.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have no desire to slur the man. I only know
basic common sense, and people who knew
and worked with him.

I’ve previously stated there’s a sadness about the whole BL saga. I personally think he’s a person who has been used, abused and misused by others throughout his life from very early on. Like when one destroys the innocence of a child. For sure, his handlers didn’t (don’t) give a rats A$$ about him.

MM…..what AH HA moment are you seeking with this newest of many past BL threads? Just wondering what the end game of this particular thread is after everything that has been already written about BL.

👽🛸🍸

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Very nicely said.

To some degree he has been Bennewitzed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is a man that wants to be left alone…..

The there there’s have been exhausted …imo….his past is his own.

(this is my last post on this particular thread)

👽🛸🍹

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
The author also called George Knapp, but he refused to speak about it, and hung up the phone.
The author gave credit to a reddit user for some leads:

I want to give special credit and thanks to reddit user /u/jackfrost71

There's a user on metabunk named jackfrostvc which I'm guessing is the same jackfrost because he has also been researching Lazar's story. Last year he interviewed the area 51 security guard who checked all the security logs at the time Lazar claimed to work at area 51, and the security guard says Lazar wasn't on any of them, so, Lazar was never in the secure area.

This is the link to the metabunk post about the interview:
Interview with Fred Dunham Area 51 security guard ~ 1981-92, re: Bob Lazar and Area 51

The security guard Fred Dunham said he told George Knapp about this:

Fred worked at Area 51 during the time Bob said he was flying there to then take a bus to a supposed S4 at Papoose. Fred checked the Area 51 security lists(current and historical) and Bob was not on them. Based on that and because there was no base at Papoose, Fred had told George that Bob's story was not true

Robert Sheaffer said he talked to George Knapp back in the 90s I think it was, and that George Knapp knew some of the stories he was promoting were not true, he was doing it for ratings.

We Tell the Truth About Betty Hill & Other UFOOLOGY Myths with Robert Shaeffer

But I don't even have to call George Knapp a liar who misrepresents Lazar as a physicist. George Knapp admitted that he doesn't believe Lazar's claimed degrees himself:

George Knapp - Area 51, Flying Saucers and Bob Lazar - Copenhagen 2014
www.youtube.com...
Link is queued to time index 44:57
The very first report on Bob Lazar he made admitted he couldn't verify his background
45:14 Knapp: "I will confide to you this: I don't believe he ever went to those schools. I don't believe Bob Lazar could get a degree from Cal Tech or MIT for a very simple reason" Then he explains you have to take courses in subjects you're not interested in to get a degree and he can't imagine Lazar taking some literature course he wasn't interested in to get a degree.

So even George Knapp admitted he doesn't believe Lazar's claimed degrees, but it was already so obvious that Lazar was never a physicist because he had huge misunderstandings of physics that no physicist would have. A real physicist, Dr. David Morgan, discusses those here:

Dr. David L. Morgan

After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the “physics” of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar’s pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

Eric Davis said Lazar did work at an offsite facility which didn't require any security clearance, so that would explain why Fred Dunham never found Lazar in the security logs:

Eric Davis: “Lazar Made Up His Entire Cockamamie Story”

“Also, a Roadrunner (who ran programs at Area-51 for Los Alamos) told me that he knew Lazar’s female supervisor at Area-51 and had her pull up his personnel file. Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site, and he never held security clearances because he didn’t need them to work in an unclassified area. Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.”

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All one has to do is look at his unsubstituted claims he went to MIT and Caltech and if he were sheep-dipped(erased) as some people claim, well, they can’t erase the people he went to these institutions with who could verify he was there.

He claims to have attended both MIT and Caltech and to have gotten a master’s degree from both, but there are no records of him attending either, and he can’t even remember when he got his degree. It is very unlikely that both MIT and Caltech would have lost records that he graduated from those schools, and it is also unlikely that he would have also lost HIS OWN DIPLOMAS from both schools. He also supposedly graduated in the bottom third of his class in high school, which makes it very doubtful that he would have been accepted to either of those schools.

www.quora.com...

Stanton Friedman also exposed his fraud and lies, and he was one who would be inclined to believe him but Lazar is one of the bigger ufo hoaxes there have ever been.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join