It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians the old humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
me and a friend came up with idea that reptilians are to the dinosaurs as we are to other mammals on this planet. we arent the meanest biggest mammals on this planet yet we survive in our own little way.

could this of been the case when the dinosaurs were around and the reptilians as they have become know as be the intelligence from that era. possibly saw the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs and left the planet before they were wiped out ?

mammals have since taken over and its just a matter of time before we get hit again. will we escape?

what could be after us. insects rulling the world ?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I also think if they are real they probably came from dinosaurs. I once had a dinosaur book with a picture of a rapter that if an asteroid never hit and they werent whiped out would look like today and it looked exactly like them.

Then again if they were that advanced, why didnt they just destroy the asteroid?

what could be after us. insects rulling the world ?

Apparently the discover channel thinks octopuses( or squids cant remember which) will come up on land and evolve intelligence from swinging in trees. Infact they will split into small intelligent ones that swing from trees and large strong ones that hunt on land. I know I thought the same thing your probably thinking right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have to disagree with one part to that. We ARE in the meanest mammals. By a long shot.

Apparently the discover channel thinks octopuses( or squids cant remember which) will come up on land and evolve intelligence from swinging in trees. Infact they will split into small intelligent ones that swing from trees and large strong ones that hunt on land. I know I thought the same thing your probably thinking right now.

Thats kind of creepy... I dont like octopuses very much. When about do they reckon this will happen?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't believe in the reptilians but if I did I would still disagree on the basis that an intelligence that could leave the planet and move into space and on to other planets would have the technology to destroy an asteroid.

Why wouldn't they just reclaim thier planet after the smoke had cleared? And where are the remnants of thier technology? Surely we would have found some artifacts of their technology. Sorry to many gaping holes their.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There was no asteroid. It was a huge bomb, causing a nuclear winter for 20 years.

Humans were genetically engineered from monkeys, and there we are. total loosers.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
I have to disagree with one part to that. We ARE in the meanest mammals. By a long shot.

Thats kind of creepy... I dont like octopuses very much. When about do they reckon this will happen?

Like a hundred million years. After we've left the planet to explore the galaxy of course

Hey maybe thats why the reptilians left. To explore the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yeah, and then us (the octopuses) took over! lol

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
There was no asteroid. It was a huge bomb, causing a nuclear winter for 20 years.

Humans were genetically engineered from monkeys, and there we are. total loosers.

Dont you think you are mind controlled vertu,always against humans and you still are a human.You always think the glass is half empty whereas you should think the glass is half full.The reason why aliens or reptilians are intrested in us is that we have metagene(dulce book)and they are scared that if it gets active we would destroy all non humans with a single thought and thats why they control us before its too late for them which already is.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Dont you think you are mind controlled vertu,always against humans and you still are a human.You always think the glass is half empty whereas you should think the glass is half full.The reason why aliens or reptilians are intrested in us is that we have metagene(dulce book)and they are scared that if it gets active we would destroy all non humans with a single thought and thats why they control us before its too late for them which already is.

I doubt that humans will ever control aliens with their simple mind. First of all we must need to genetically reproduce ourselves in order to reach a high standard of thinking. Next, we can choose a planet in the Universe to nibble the primitives, as the aliens nibble us.

The real problem is: are we going to be hostile creatures after reaching a high level to travel to other planets, or are we going to be friendly?

new topics

top topics

join