It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now even Democrats call for Hillary Clinton to be investigated over Durham!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well sooner or later I thought that schiff would hit the fan but this is outstanding. So far. But silly ole me just has to watch what happens here going forward. Does this mean that a sitting President of the United States was falsely accused of a made for a TV prime time crime and impeached over it? Sure seems to me that he was. So where do we go from here?

On another topic that I will touch and drop as just a thought but whatever happened to QANON? The MSM said it was Russia also but my father told me decades ago to never trust what is written in the news or pushed on TV. Go deeper and find the truth.

Hey at least we have a Durham!

Now even Democrats call for Hillary Clinton to be investigated after Special Counsel Durham revealed her camp hacked Trump's White House servers to link him to Russia

Democrats increasingly believe that 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should be questioned over her alleged role in the Russian secret server scandal

While just 44 per cent of party loyalists believed she should be interrogated last October, the number jumped to 66 per cent in a January polling

Both polls were undertaken before Special Counsel John Durham last week released a bombshell report It claimed Clinton's campaign team tried to spy on former president Donald Trump's computer servers

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
In my opinion spying on the Commander and Chief along with the attempted coup of double impeachment should carry the death penalty. Who has the keys to the Guillotine? We may as well get it over with, or faith in government will never be restored.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

yeah i bet she and they want an investigation (wink ,wink)

seriously has anyone even been paying attention to how most of these if not all so called investigation have all ended at those levels?

the purpose of an investigation at this level is not to prosecute its to silence witnesses (epstein style), destroy or hide evidence, exonerate, and close any loose ends.

this inst even Hillary first or 100 investigation, lol

she will be fine
edit on 46228America/ChicagoMon, 14 Feb 2022 08:46:45 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well sooner or later I thought that schiff would hit the fan but this is outstanding. So far. But silly ole me just has to watch what happens here going forward. Does this mean that a sitting President of the United States was falsely accused of a made for a TV prime time crime and impeached over it? Sure seems to me that he was. So where do we go from here?

On another topic that I will touch and drop as just a thought but whatever happened to QANON? The MSM said it was Russia also but my father told me decades ago to never trust what is written in the news or pushed on TV. Go deeper and find the truth.

Hey at least we have a Durham!

Now even Democrats call for Hillary Clinton to be investigated after Special Counsel Durham revealed her camp hacked Trump's White House servers to link him to Russia

Democrats increasingly believe that 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should be questioned over her alleged role in the Russian secret server scandal

While just 44 per cent of party loyalists believed she should be interrogated last October, the number jumped to 66 per cent in a January polling

Both polls were undertaken before Special Counsel John Durham last week released a bombshell report It claimed Clinton's campaign team tried to spy on former president Donald Trump's computer servers

Hillary wants to be investigated by democrats not by Durham or republicans when they take over. She can always get pardoned by Biden.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Hillary wants to be investigated by democrats not by Durham or republicans when they take over. She can always get pardoned by Biden.

Why? You still think the swamp republican selected candidates (99.99%) are not working together with the democrats? At some point you got to stop WANTING to believe and start to see the corruption from BOTH party.

She and many others were investigated by trumps administration including the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc and nada, not a peep. Lots of circus ,harsh words ,and accusations but no accountability in the end for any of the crooks.

Actually the only people that were prosecuted or held responsible for their actions were the real whistle blowers like Assange and Snowden and the others who could testify against the corrupted system magically ended up committing Epstein suicides.

People need to wake up and realize this is not a Republican vs Democrat thing . BOTH party along with the MSM are JUST tools for the same unknown entity that controls them.

As long as its the swamp investigating the swamp nothing will come from it. To expect a different result is silly.

And as long as people are focused on Republican vs Democrat they will continue to get away with the corruption and laugh their arses off at the people that haven't figured it out yet.

edit on 02228America/ChicagoMon, 14 Feb 2022 09:02:58 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

People need to wake up and realize this is not a Republican vs Democrat thing . BOTH party along with the MSM are JUST tools for the same unknown entity that controls them.

Agree but its quite clear that even Trump had NO control over the alpha agencies although you claim he did. He didn't. He was impeached

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Nickn3

Agree but will it happen?

Former FBI official warns of 'a lot of potential charges' in Durham probe

Of course nothing will happen. That’s the problem. It’s going to take a severe penalty, for the people to regain any trust or faith in government or the law. For years politicians have skated on technicalities. It’s time to drop the hammer .

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thank you waterglass for this post....

Well, to be really honest... this makes the huge Watergate scandal of years ago minuscule in comparison.

Perhaps hillzilla knew more than was first let on when she said something about they had to be successful or we all hang...

The actual quote from the 2016 presidential campaign was much more colourful than the words above...

Hillary Clinton: ‘If That F-ing B*stard Trump Wins, We All Hang From Nooses’

Was that because NOW we know she had already set the illegal spying operation into ACTION????? And she knew she was committing very serious crimes?

This "new" form of warfare has been going on for some time. Some call it asymmetrical warfare... it went into "overdrive" during the Obama administration....

But one COULD argue it began with the assassination of JFK.. It has been a "long set up" for failure of the USA and the "west".

On many fronts, ones not familiar to what one thinks of what "warfare" entails. Each new major war introduces new weapons that mankind has to deal with and defeat.

I used to give this example...

It is like a dozen runaway trains, throttles stuck on full tilt boogie... headed for the roundhouse.

The people might stop one or two, maybe three of those runaway trains; but you are STILL gonna have one heck of a wreck when they all meet at the roundhouse.

Covid was one of those trains... Ukraine another.... China another.... supply chain lockdown another... mandatory illegal clot shots another... the rush to war with Russia another runaway train.... for a few examples.

At times, and many of you here at ATS can relate; I feel like the conductor at the roundhouse frantically waving the red lantern for the trains to STOP, as I see these headlamps hurtling towards the roundhouse..from many directions.

But there is NO intelligent life form at the throttles of these runaway trains. Just f*****wits puppets with dementia or some sort of major malfunction of morales, or ability to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong for the people they are supposed to be serving.

The entire world is at stake... these evil people are in it for all the marbles in the game...

It is looking more and more like if they lose this game, they swing and dance on the end of a rope.

We truly have entered into the most dangerous times for mankind in a very long time.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Agree but its quite clear that even Trump had NO control over the alpha agencies although you claim he did. He didn't. He was impeached

It was HIS administration that HE PUT TOGETHER and HE hired the head dogs. Trump also had control to not be a dumb arse and see the end result when he KEPT hiring swamp to go after the swamp. So yeah this is on trump as the man who put the deepstates dream team together and for not having the foresight of the end result. For the record look at my posting history and you will see that I have stated before numerous times that trump got played. However, its still on him and stupidity is not a defense.

So either trump was a complete dumb ass for not learning or changing his strategy of hiring swamp to go after the swamp or he was or became part of the same establishment of corruption.

Unfortunately trumps supporters were equally naive in not seeing the stupidity of hiring within the swamp and would call anyone that tried to point out the consequences of it a democrat or worse , for having the audacity to question their messiahs hiring practice. So trump and his supporters are equally liable for biden 2020 as much as the far crazier biden supporters consisting of illegals and dead people.

Biden 2020 and no accountability against the corruption is directly the consequence or political party or candidate cheerleaders that refuse to ever hold THEIR own accountable. Had the trump followers woken up and held trump accountable for hiring within the swamp maybe we wouldn't have biden 2020 and maybe the election would have not been the likely cheating debacle it became.

I assure you that regardless what party does this investigation Hillary will not be held for treason or go to jail. At best you will get to naively pound on your chest and yell MY PARTY GOOD from the 100's of weekly republican OWNS hillary youtube videos. Worse case scenario for Hillary she will say some words that could resemble an apology but keep her freedom ,power behind the scenes, and money.

C'mon man we have been on this cycle for decades. Surely people got to be catching on to this.

edit on 30228America/ChicagoMon, 14 Feb 2022 09:30:18 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Democrats engage in feigned outrage techniques often to throw red herrings.

Don't fall for the bulls#t 😎

We ALL KNOW what happened this time with the Democrat operations 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We ALL KNOW what happened this time with the Democrat operations 😎

We have all known , Trump knew, anyone with a 1 digit IQ knew. The problem is not KNOWING, everyone knows. The problem is what is going to be done about it?

So far NOTHING because of political cheerleaders on BOTH sides . People need to stop pretending the two parties are on their side or there is a lesser evil. The reality is BOTH party are JUST tools used by the uknown entity behind the scenes much like the MSM.

The goal of the MSM and BOTH party is to keep you focused and distracted on the party or candidate that you have zero influence over and politicizing issues as a method of neutralization . Nothing will change until people START focusing on THEIR own party or candidate where they have some influence over.

This shouldn't be rocket science to figure out
edit on 51228America/ChicagoMon, 14 Feb 2022 09:51:30 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, do a counter move amp it up and run with it just like they do.

So is this same as above?

IRANIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2020 U.S. ELECTIONS

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!!!

Of course the guilty wanted Hillary investigated... and ultimately blamed. For everything. She's expendable. Hillary is the fall guy.

Team Obama did this. Hillary did not have the power to do this. Team Obama did. Team Obama was running the show then. Team Obama is STILL running the show. Every single person and entity that was working with Hillary is still working for Team Obama.

What they cannot pin on Hillary is the wholesale cheating in the 2020 election... nor the inhumanity of vaccine mandates... nor the tyranny of the Covid Plandemic response in general... nor destroying businesses... nor the empty shelves in markets... nor the sky high inflation devastating the people... nor any of the other crimes against humanity being committed as we speak.

I'm not surprised that this is raising its head now. What better time to release Durham's report... what better way to distract and deflect from current problems they cannot blame on Hillary?
edit on 14-2-2022 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

its amazing how people are so easily distracted or given false hopes when somebody tells them what they want to hear.

This is not a new song and dance. its actually been in a loop for decades now.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The smart ones dont want 2 handicapped Dem presidential candidates in a row.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I thought they had a couple of indictments already?

🗜️

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So, do a counter move amp it up and run with it just like they do.

So is this same as above?

IRANIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2020 U.S. ELECTIONS

Yeah THAT was a real masterpiece indeed 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Boadicea

its amazing how people are so easily distracted or given false hopes when somebody tells them what they want to hear.

This is not a new song and dance. its actually been in a loop for decades now.

Yes!!! That's a perfect way to describe it. Perfect.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Right, however no report like this has been released either and this is quite literally the definition of a "bombshell".

The way I see it, what you posted is basically true...in the beginning. I mean an outsider working against the establishment? Of course nothing wouldn't happen.

It's why I believed Steve Bannon when he said that when Trump gets his second term, he was going to raise hell, fire and brimstone.
Notice Bannons wording, "When", an not acknowledging an immediate relection, this game is being played in the long haul.

So, here we are now, the pieces jumbled up and despite a Democrat Administration, this report has been released.

So, I'll say things are heating up and moves are being made.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join