It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17,000 Doctors Call Out The Corrupt Governments, And The Lying Mainstream Media.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You've replied to the wrong comment.

Hey, I had a good teacher.

How's it feel when someone continually makes claims about your position that aren't true?

Now, get over it: the vaccine does not make your arms magnetic!

TheRedneck

OK, I'll bite.

Show me ANY study conducted over at least 5 years showing clear evidence that people aren't being magnitized by graphene nano particles that are rewriting their DNA.

I won't accept any studies connected to big pharma or the MSM.

And I'd like it to be written by at least one unicorn.

If you say its impossible because people just don't do that kind of study it just shows that you're a chines bot.

I think that maybe you've jumped on so many bandwagons that you've forgotten some of the wilder claims that you've supported.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

My God, man, you cannot be that dense!

I have said multiple, multiple times that the mRNA process works, that it does not affect the DNA, that it is not "genetic engineering" (at least not so far as altering genetics)... and you keep on trying to argue that I am claiming the opposite!

You want credibility? You want anyone to actually look at your sources and just read what you post? Try NOT telling people what they believe!

I am not going to go into the whole magnetic arms thing, because I only brought that up to show you how it felt when people try to tell you what you think and claim (it's the biggest load of hooey I have ever heard). And you still didn't get it! Am I talking to a person or a computer? "does. not. compute. must. discuss. DNA. manipulation. does. not. compute." I assume a person... now act like it before you change my mind!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Maybe Dr. Hoffe of BC in Canada is one of those 17000 physicians?

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

No, it is backed up by SOME experts.

Many experts don't agree and have been shouting from the rooftops for 18 months that things aren't what they seem.

You'd know that if you varied your sources instead of visiting the same echo chamber over and over.

It must be incredibly frustrating for you to have your views dissected and refuted anytime you leave your safe space and interact with those who still posses basic critical thinking skills.

Part of the problem is there is so much mis/dis-information (by design, of course) that people find it almost impossible to actually get some simple answers.

I'm happy to admit that I could be wrong about Big Pharma.

I don't think I am...but I'm prepared to acknowledge if I'm not.

Will you ever admit you are wrong?
edit on 19-2-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You've replied to the wrong comment.

Hey, I had a good teacher.

How's it feel when someone continually makes claims about your position that aren't true?

Now, get over it: the vaccine does not make your arms magnetic!

TheRedneck

OK, I'll bite.

Show me ANY study conducted over at least 5 years showing clear evidence that people aren't being magnitized by graphene nano particles that are rewriting their DNA.

I won't accept any studies connected to big pharma or the MSM.

And I'd like it to be written by at least one unicorn.

If you say its impossible because people just don't do that kind of study it just shows that you're a chines bot.

I think that maybe you've jumped on so many bandwagons that you've forgotten some of the wilder claims that you've supported.

Hang on, why won't you "accept any studies connected to big pharma or the MSM"?

You were defending the pharmaceutical industry the other day, saying they are better people than "anti vaxxers".

What changed"?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

originally posted by: Smigg

a reply to: Smigg

The say "17,000" but aren't releasing the names. I wonder how many of these people are the usual suspects. Alternative healers, fitness guru and the Chiropractic types.

I'd be interested how many epidemiologists and virologists there are among them.

I could sign a random partition, and be verified, but how meaningful it would be beyond my personal opinion it would be could debatable.

What's so upsetting to you about people being anti experimental gene therapy drug ? it's basic human behaviour to be sceptical in these types of situations. It's an experimental gene therapy drug TPTB are trying to force people into injecting into their bodies without their consent, how is that not a problem with you to the point where you start believing that people who do see it as a problem are somehow strange.

Look at how you just tried to demolish the claim that 17000 doctors are against this experimental drug, don't you find your behaviour strange ?

Given that the anti-vaxxer movement is synonymous with fraud and misrepresentation, I'd say that I'm asking some pretty reasonable questions. Such as who are these people that signed this document, and what are their areas of expertise?

I'll give you a couple of examples, do you remember that claim that airline pilots were dying suddenly because the vax and altitude didn't mix, and it turned out that this included people who'd not flow since getting the vax, and people who'd died in motor vehicle accidents.

Or more recently the claim about all of those FIFA players who'd died of heart attacks shortly after getting the vax, and it turned out that it was just names of athletes who'd died, and that 1) The weren't all FIFA players, 2) No effort had been made t0 determine when (or even if) they had been vaxxed, and 3) that it included people who'd committed suicide or were killed in traffic accidents.

So, no, I think that you're behavior is strange for accepting the "17,000" figure from a movement that lies more than it tells the truth.

Of course, if you'd like to convince me then by all means, what are these people's names and what are their areas?

Yeah, but the government and big pharma definitely, honestly, 100% aren't "synonymous with fraud and misrepresentation" though, right?

They never, ever lie and they definitely don't spread misinformation every single day...right?

Compared to anti vaxxers they're mother Theresa and the pope.

It's hard to believe that you are actually serious here. It's incredible.

Big Pharma companies and individuals have been found guilty in courts of law for bribery, misleading consumers about various products including dangerous products, contributing to the opioid epidemic, jacking up prices for critical medicines such as insulin or HIV meds, etc.

Here's a brief selection of your beloved Big Pharma's actions:

Pfizer given largest health care fraud fine in US history by DOJ

Pharmacia & Upjohn Company has agreed to plead guilty to a felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra with the intent to defraud or mislead. Bextra is an anti-inflammatory drug that Pfizer pulled from the market in 2005. Under the provisions of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, a company must specify the intended uses of a product in its new drug application to FDA. Once approved, the drug may not be marketed or promoted for so-called "off-label" uses – i.e., any use not specified in an application and approved by FDA. Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter. Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.

In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs. The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs. The federal share of the civil settlement is $668,514,830 and the state Medicaid share of the civil settlement is $331,485,170. This is the largest civil fraud settlement in history against a pharmaceutical company.

Purdue and opioid crisis

By now, the story of how Purdue Pharma sowed the seeds for the overdose crisis is the stuff of history books, HBO specials, and a dizzying number of lawsuits. The company paid patient advocacy groups, medical societies, and academic experts in an unprecedented marketing blitz for OxyContin, laying the foundation for the rampant opioid prescribing of the 2000s and 2010s and for today’s profusion of illicit opioids, like heroin and fentanyl.

But the years of Purdue’s involvement with the AMA have been strangely absent from that narrative. Between 2002 and 2018, the AMA and the organization’s philanthropic arm, the AMA Foundation, received more than $3 million from Purdue Pharma—ranking them among Purdue’s top-paid third-party groups, according to previously unreported court documents. While the AMA stopped receiving funding from Purdue in 2007, it continued to offer the Purdue-funded pain management course until at least 2014, and the AMA Foundation didn’t stop accepting donations from Purdue until 2018—well after the opioid crisis had morphed into a full-blown epidemic.

Purdue’s relationship with the AMA Foundation was particularly cozy: As Richard Sackler oversaw the meteoric growth of OxyContin as the president of Purdue, he also sat on the board of directors of the foundation, from 1998 until 2004. The foundation website at the time boasted that Sackler’s “familiarity with research, business and medicine” would help “support the medical community.” For years after Sackler’s tenure, Purdue was a “platinum level” foundation donor, a distinction shared in 2016 by just Purdue and Pfizer. The status earned Purdue’s executives spots at semiannual meetings with the upper echelons of AMA leadership, including the AMA’s chief executive and the chair of its Opioid Task Force.

Even if you’ve never heard of the AMA, it affects your life. The organization helps determine the content of your doctors’ medical school training and the continuing education they receive, sets the ethical conventions that they are expected to abide by, helps decide hospital safety standards, and plays a key role in determining the cost of medical services. Its representatives advise the public on all manner of health issues, from police brutality to the Delta variant. With $430 million in annual revenues, the AMA advocates on behalf of its 272,000 doctor and medical school student members and nearly 200 affiliated medical societies. It publishes the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association, one of the most widely circulated general medical journals in the world. The AMA Foundation, with some $25 million in assets, funds medical school scholarships and community health initiatives. And over the past two decades, the AMA has been the third-largest spender on political lobbying, topped only by the US Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Realtors.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It must be incredibly frustrating for you to have your views dissected and refuted anytime you leave your safe space and interact with those who still posses basic critical thinking skills.

Part of the problem is there is so much mis/dis-information (by design, of course) that people find it almost impossible to actually get some simple answers.

What is frustrating is when people like you stamp your foot and scream NONONONONO in my face, and then link to a bitchute video of somebody claiming that the vax makes you magnetic. That's if you link to anything at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Still better than the anti-vaxxers.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You really don't have a clue, do you?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You must be a troll...nobody can be this cringe and it be genuine.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Okay, so actual criminals with billions in criminal and civil fines, who pushed the benzo and opioid epidemics which have killed likely millions, are "better than anti-vaxers?" Righhhht.

That's insane.

You do realize that you could have played along, as some do, and not pretend anti-mandate civilians are worse than criminal corporations (per court cases)? You could have put forth a meritorious argument about how you disagree with them and here is why, and why you agree with X,Y, and Z policy.

But do you know what you chose? You chose to unveil yourself even further as a shill and troll, putting forth absurdities for all to see.
edit on 19-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Has to be a shill or troll, no other way. Maybe a triggered 17 year old.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Has to be a shill or troll, no other way. Maybe a triggered 17 year old.

I have this really bad feeling that they aren't actually trolling.

You've only got to look on social media to see how many deranged leftists are foaming at the mouth over this issue.

They only condone or reject an issue when the TV tells them which is which.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join