It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed F35 carrier deck crash, leaked footage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Not counting all your personal details, I knew all that 20 years earlier than your experience when I served in the US Army. Tiny personal details, as a Medical Service Corps officer, I was in charge of those little yellow shot record booklets for a period of time.

Yes, I took the Yellow Fever shots and all the rest. In hindsight, I'm really glad I was out long before the Anthrax false flag operation played out. No anthrax shot for me. I have read stories of the harm suffered by soldiers who took that shot.

I did not mean to suggest that the Pentagon's medical policies have ever been enlightened or innocent. Sorry if I gave that impression.

I was in when Lt. Calley led the My Lai massacre, and when the heroic efforts of CWO Hugh Thompson were slammed by the brass. Thompson became the pariah, when in reality he was the good guy, the responsible individual, the brave man.

My only point was that today with the clot shots, their being mandated by the Pentagon brass is not an accident, it is a deliberate act. Just as LTC Long was punished by her chain of command for telling the painfully obvious truth, these 4 sailors are being punished by the chain of command for doing the same thing.

The Pentagon Papers put it all out there in black and white--the Pentagon lies all the time. Deception is the modus operandi for the military.

Defending the country is a very good and noble thing. Injecting soldiers and sailors with toxic serums is an act of war in my opinion, crimes against humanity also.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The pilot was performing a different style of overhead break for the first time. Under this type of break, the pilots use G forces to slow down, and drop the landing gear once they’re below the safe speed to drop them. But it gives them less time to perform checklists. The pilot in this accident thought that two systems (power management, and angle of attack management) were active, when they weren’t. He realized that the aircraft was getting too slow just before impact with the deck, and was given the wave off command four seconds before impact.

The outboard Missile rail caught a wire and spun the aircraft away from people and other aircraft. An EA-18G suffered $2.5M in damage, and the deck suffered an estimated $120,000 in damage.

news.usni.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
and the deck suffered an estimated $120,000 in damage.

Who knew non-skid was that expensive?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Who knew non-skid was that expensive?

It's the red lead underneath that breaks the bank.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
More on this incident
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join