It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed F35 carrier deck crash, leaked footage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: JIMC5499
Biden's woke military will hold no secrets, the new recruits like to gossip and take selfies.

Not appropriate for this board. The mods already warned.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

I don't see why not. It's on topic about the F-35 Navy crew releasing secrets...
edit on 32023228pm282022Wed, 09 Feb 2022 15:32:31 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

If China is tracking the Battle Group, the Navy released the date and time of the crash they can make a pretty good estimate of the location. I don't see where they can get a location off of the pictures and video of the incident. Trust me I deployed on carriers three times. The crew only has a general idea of their location. if the video and pictures are coming from someone on the ship, it is because there's not a reason to set an EMCON. (EMissions CONdition)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The pictures and video show the condition of the aircraft... some of those parts could be left behind etc...

If I know where the location is, then China knows too lol. On that date, marine traffic shows where warnings were issued for a salvage operation in the South China Sea. I wonder what it was?

edit on 56025628pm282022Wed, 09 Feb 2022 15:56:12 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't see why not. It's on topic about the F-35 Navy crew releasing secrets...

The discussion of the crash is totally welcome. The concern about security is as well. However, bringing up the woke BS has no place here.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What makes you think that China doesn't already have everything that they need to know about that aircraft? The Company that I work for buys components from China. The Department I work in designs and manufactures equipment that we send to China to test our components. The hardest part of my job is figuring out how to design the equipment so that it does the job, but, doesn't give the Chinese any additional tech. I'm fairly certain that the Chinese have all of the information that they need on the physical aspects of the F-35, the software might be a different thing. Hopefully the water landing wiped that out.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thank you for your service, I respect all military personnel for what they do.

I'm just some idiot on the other side of your screen...
edit on 29022928pm282022Wed, 09 Feb 2022 16:29:50 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anzha
However, bringing up the woke BS has no place here.

To be "woke" means you're now informed of things you did not know... woke has several meanings.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No. I'm enjoying the discussion.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Use "ignorance" instead of "woke". It's this place's motto. Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Some say he DID call out he was having problems. You don't want to believe that he did so. That's your prerogative.

I believe that he did, and I believe that because I know a handful of people who have died from the clot shots and another handful (including airline pilots) who are experiencing similar symptoms to what the Navy pilot supposedly said. More, I believe that because of the work of LTC Teresa Long in conducting a proper risk benefit analysis.

Her conclusion was that the shots ARE harmful, that the risk far exceeds any benefits. The DMED information released under Military Whistleblowers Protection Act confirms Long's findings.

By mandating these harmful shots for our military, the enemy inside the gates is decimating our military forces without firing a shot, no pun intended.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Some say he DID call out he was having problems. You don't want to believe that he did so. That's your prerogative.

Don't put words in my mouth . You're making assumptions that you can't back up. I stated that I have heard nothing about him calling out that he was having trouble. I have formed NO opinion on that subject because there may be information that I haven't seen. So far everything that I am referring to is based on information that has been validated. If you have VALID information that backs up your statement please present it.

I understand that you are anti-vaccine. That's your opinion and it may even be a valid one. Right now the "powers that be" are stating that there are no issues with the vaccine. They may be right or they may be wrong. You may be right or you may be wrong. At this time I don't know. Taking a condescending attitude and denigrating the views of others doesn't do your argument any good.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Information validated by whom? The Pentagon?

Sorry, but I spent my time in the military, and got out just before the Pentagon Papers. They confirmed everything I already knew from my time--the military brings CYA to a very high artform. CYA is what they do. Official narratives are protected at all costs.

If the Mike Baxter article is true and accurate, I would not be surprised.

coercioncode.com...

I did not mean to put words in your mouth. I started a thread on this here on January 30. I thought you had read it, apologies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The pictures and the video I saw were NOT released by the Pentagon. However after they were "leaked" they were confirmed by the Navy. I don't buy into everything that the Pentagon or the Navy says. I've seen both of them pull enough bullsh*t out of their asses over the years. Rob Stetham was a friend of mine and I lost another one at Gander December 12th 1985.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Loose lips sink ships.

Can the ship of deception be sunk?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
4 Chiefs getting in hot water over the video.

news.usni.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thanks for that. I noticed the MSN page referenced the charges against those conscientious sailors.

Yes, in a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act. Too much truth. So radical that the brave men will be punished by the system.

If the government has nothing to hide, why is it attempting to hide so much.

The shots are bioweapons, and have been delivered to the vast majority of our military men and women. What a move by the Chinese and other enemies.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Looks like they pissed somebody off. I used to have VHS tapes with hours of PLAT video on them. Some of which showed fires and accidents. There was never a security issue about it. The only issue was the one time I got video of a loose weapon skipping down the deck and my CO asked me to make him a copy.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

In those days, the Pentagon was not demanding that all sailors and soldiers take experimental clot shots. Those were the good old days, the days of relative innocence.

These guys are being punished just like doctors and nurses who speak the truth are being punished by medical authorities.

It's called tyranny, among other things.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

How little you know.

1986 a group of us were called to Medical on the ship. At that time we were in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. We were told that we needed a Yellow Fever shot. We got the shot and then got what looked like TB test. A week later they check the Test and give us another one. This went for three more cycles for a total of five tests. We were then told that we needed a Yellow Fever Booster shot.

A few years ago I was watching television and heard something about Libya dumping Anthrax out of Mig-31's at high altitude hoping to contaminate a US aircraft carrier. There is a test similar to a TB test for Anthrax. I got my Yellow Fever vaccine in 1982, in boot camp. It was good for 10 years. There's no such thing as a Yellow Fever Booster shot.

Back then, you got what ever shots that they determined that you needed. If you didn't then you went to the Brig for violation of a direct order. It wasn't until Desert Storm that the issue of having a choice came into being. That was only because the Democrats were looking for anything that they could find to beat Bush over the head with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join