It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate hearing on Hospital care for covid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Senator Ron Johnson apparently had a number of nurses come in and some doctors this is a video from the hearing it is not the full hearing this was just shown to me by my niece.

A lot of what this nurse says, we have discussed here on this site, I would suggest folks dig up the other videos.

I didnt even know about this hearing.

I know some of you dont have data for video on your phone, look it up when on your pc.

ETA: I will search for more videos and upload it hear as I find it, if you know where to find it please link it in.
edit on 5-2-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
this is a pretty important testimony and hearing here what say you ATS?

Oh, snap sounds like he is finding out they knew and suppressed data censorship of data. Policies are written in the US to favor big Pharma

On January 24, 2022 Senator Ron Johnson invited a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts to the U.S. Senate to provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. This 38 minute video highlights the 5-hour discussion.
Click here for the entire event video: rumble.com...

edit on 5-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Senator Ron Johnson apparently had a number of nurses come in and some doctors this is a video from the hearing it is not the full hearing this was just shown to me by my niece.

A lot of what this nurse says, we have discussed here on this site, I would suggest folks dig up the other videos.

I didnt even know about this hearing.

I know some of you dont have data for video on your phone, look it up when on your pc.

ETA: I will search for more videos and upload it hear as I find it, if you know where to find it please link it in.

Me either, listening now to the highlights Doctors Nurses and Health care workers....

The FDA is supposed to be the safety watchdog the NIH is the governmental research body and the CDC is the outbreak investigation body now the CDC and the FDA are named sponsors of a vaccine program.

"We should never have the FDA and CDC sponsor of a public program in administering a product it has been a giant and colossal mistake"

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Just watched the highlights..

Welp some folks here from the church of fauci desperately need to watch this, this pretty much answers the a number of questions from the church that I have seen.

ETA: 21000 cases of myocarditis and climbing as verified by the cdc wtf this is nightmare fuel.
edit on 5-2-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Welp some folks here from the church of fauci desperately need to watch this, this pretty much answers the a number of questions from the church that I have seen.

DID you see where the FDA sent out notices twice to pharmacies not to use generic or accept prescriptions from doctors for off-label use? When DOCTORs routinely prescribe medicines for off-label use on their patients, for decades and now COVID comes around and they are directed by the FDA not to accept prescriptions for off-label medicines.

Please tell me Im wrong but if this is even halfway true it...

means this wasn't accidental or something that couldn't be foreseen, this was planned to happen this was made to happen and executed to happen with the help of our legislative, executive and judicial branches of government...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I wish I could tell you that you are wrong, but on face value this is the worst option possible, it wasnt outside influences it wasnt aliens it was greedy F&*(^%$ politicians, and their lackeys.

Everyone that mass bought Pfizer after their briefings needs to be voted out at a minimum.

I am going to have some whiskey, I cant watch anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The full video...
rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Was there any mention of allegations of medical boards threatening to pull doctors' license to practice medicine if vaccine exemptions were given? This has been a low-key rumor, perhaps without basis in fact, but if there is any truth to it, then it needs to be part of such investigations.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree with her 100%. Many of us spoke out about the patients being placed on ventilators inappropriately, and not being appropriately managed. Creating harm and killing many.

Mismanagement of COVID has been going on from the very beginning. It has not gotten much better.

There is no such thing as a COVID expert. The only thing they can do is collect data to draw conclusions from the limited data they have, over a short period of time. In other words, the best they can do is guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree with her 100%. Many of us spoke out about the patients being placed on ventilators inappropriately, and not being appropriately managed. Creating harm and killing many.

Mismanagement of COVID has been going on from the very beginning. It has not gotten much better.

There is no such thing as a COVID expert. The only thing they can do is collect data to draw conclusions from the limited data they have, over a short period of time. In other words, the best they can do is guess.

The scary thing about ventilator usage is listening to those doctors about early treatments and the success elsewhere we didn't have here because it was forbidden to use in the hospitals. Our hospitals' doctors and nurses weren't given all the tools other countries had, because American Pharmaceutical companies didn't want them to have cheaper alternative methods of treatment.

It's like my doctor prescribed me Ozempic not because I was diabetic, but because its side effect was losing weight quickly and it worked extremely well. Because she knew my history and had all options available

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I knew that from the beginning, Fauci, big pharma and CDC are criminals they withheld life saving treatments in the beginning of the pandemic in pursue of pushing for an untested jab, the elderly were allowed to die on respirators because of not treatments, dead numbers were good for business.

Is despicable they all need to go to jail.

edit on 5-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

DID you see where the FDA sent out notices twice to pharmacies not to use generic or accept prescriptions from doctors for off-label use? When DOCTORs routinely prescribe medicines for off-label use on their patients, for decades and now COVID comes around and they are directed by the FDA not to accept prescriptions for off-label medicines.

Please tell me Im wrong but if this is even halfway true it...

means this wasn't accidental or something that couldn't be foreseen, this was planned to happen this was made to happen and executed to happen with the help of our legislative, executive and judicial branches of government...

It was never about "the virus". It was about the 2020 election in the USA. All else was collateral damage.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Started drinking forgot about dinner, another part of my reason for posting is we the non-medical people can go on and on about options and people just nod and dismiss us as fast as we speak.

Well, here are Doctors, nurses, and a senator talking about the same thing we have been discussing from the beginning, get the information out there, send it to people that need to know they have options and early care is better than anything else.

Ok im out to try and figure out something for dinner, apparently the moose are all over fairbanks tonight so doubt I can even get a delivery.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Somehow, I don't think it will matter a whole lot. I'm married to someone who has been working closely with making vaccines, and not just assembly line, in the technical aspects of understanding them - how they work, effectiveness, etc., for over 20 years, has been highly successful at it, and who works with plenty of other experts who have as much degreed expertise as anyone trotted out by the press and the admin.

They have every pressure to get it right when it comes to this because they have families, and for that reason, I trust what my husband brings home from colleagues and his own judgment.

But no one listens despite that knowledge.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have watched a number of these videos, including one that was hours long. The evidence in each is really damning and confirms what the 'conspiracy theorists ' have said/suspected from the start. The important question is, what is Senator Johnson going to do with all this evidence/testimony and how is he going to change things for the good /protection of the people?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

This is the million dollar question, and one which I have applied in earnest to the Rand Paul - Faucci verbal sparring matches.

If nothing comes from the scathing hearings, then ... I don't have any reason to respect or give accolades to Senators Johnson and Paul. It comes off looking like an empty publicity stunt.

There seems to be MORE than ample cause to make a LOT of arrests, and tear down a great deal of the leadership/thought infrastructure of the COVID authoritarians, based on clear lack of forthright, honest effort to act in favor of the public and not pharmacy companies.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

A tree can fall in the forest, but if no one pays attention to it, does it matter?

Most of the people I mentioned above never understood why this thing was as overblown as it is. They many ended up getting the first dose, but not all. Most aren't keen to get their kids vaccinated, and none of them really see much need to get boosted outside isolated special circumstances.

They just don't see anything in the science that supports this push being made, and that's even the younger leftist ones who would have voted for Biden. They're intellectually honest enough that they understand that nothing adds up here.

Husband and I both made our decision to get our shots before the insanity over it started, but had the insanity started, we would have held off. At this point, it would have cost him his job.

edit on 6-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I agree, if nothing comes of it, it then just becomes an open secret so to speak and the plan and destruction just marches on

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Somehow, I don't think it will matter a whole lot. I'm married to someone who has been working closely with making vaccines, and not just assembly line, in the technical aspects of understanding them - how they work, effectiveness, etc., for over 20 years, has been highly successful at it, and who works with plenty of other experts who have as much degreed expertise as anyone trotted out by the press and the admin.

They have every pressure to get it right when it comes to this because they have families, and for that reason, I trust what my husband brings home from colleagues and his own judgment.

But no one listens despite that knowledge.

Similar issue with these two.

I can so relate to how she feels. I too had that feeling of calm that came over me once I made my decision to stand by my convictions with a greater determination than by my preferences. I also felt that same feeling of being conned, after working and believing in a system for years, to find out that I was a mere pawn being used to protect their profits.

The video is fairly long, mainly because there are way too many commercials, but I found everything they had to say very interesting.

INSIDE Big Pharma: employees say their careers have been made into a lie | Ep. 9

Bristol Myers Squibb employees reveal ALL, diving into how today's response has contradicted all they've worked for, industry ethics and why their mandate deadline was pushed back for profits in Episode 9 of "Faithful Freedom with Teryn Gregson."

edit on 6-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join