It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just funny. Guiliani goes on '' The Masked Singer''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No joke, just funny as hell. I have never watched this program nor do I ever intend to do so. However this caught my eye the morning.

Apparently this program puts celebrities in costumes and tries to fool them. I also guess that these ''celebrities'' get paid to dress up and come on the show. This would explain why Giuliani dressed up for the show. We know that he has been selling greetings on tik tok, or what ever platform he has been using to make some money to support his needs so apparently he has taken the cash offered from this show.

When the reveal happened, and they saw it was Giuliani, a couple of the judges got up and walked off the set in protest

So, it's noting but staged comedy any way so good on ya Rudy, what ever it takes to get you your next bowl of rice. As for the judges who got up and walked off the set. Suck it up fellas and quit acting like children. Just put your head down on the table in front of you and cry if you want to but at least stay on set. You're getting your salary just like Giuliani so quit acting like a pack of babies.

nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I hope Kraken Lady goes on The Voice next.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

when the mask came off, did he have black hair dye running down his face?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He really shouldn't give up his comedy gig - with classics like the face melt, the landscaping, and the 'mob' flunky sketches.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It does seem that he has managed to turn himself into a caricature of his previous self. But oh well, I just found this whole think amusing.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I notice that he must think himself quite the entertainer. Always with a joke, a funny story. Remember that clownish impersonation of Queen Elisabeth? Same goes for Biden and all his little stories of things that have happened to him. Like he thinks he has to entertain us.

But that goes for many of the rest of them as well. Remember Cruz? Going on stage as a warm up act for some PAC gathering. Standing up there telling jokes and funny stories? DJ Junior as well, always like he is the funniest comedian ever. I remember when Clinton told that pokeman joke. Such poor timing looking as clumsy and phony as hell trying to be chummy. Posh, what a gal .

And the king of them all. Trump on stage. The leading act. ''Hey, did ya hear the one about the dirty rotten scumbag Dumbacrats that walked into a bar''?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke run off the stage because of Rudy? LMAO
Hurt feelz are a bitch, they are offended but they don’t even know what they are offended about.
The story says that Jenny McCarthy and Nichole Scherzinger stayed and chatted.
I am surprised that Ken and Robin didn’t hide behind the girl’s chairs.
Feeble panty waist clowns.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised that Ken didn't stay on and roast the hell out of Rudy.

Would of made for great comedy.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Love the show. Will keep watching as long as I'm interested.

Check it out.

Oh, and Trump is an entertainer, that's why he sucked at being a President.

That's why people like his rallies, he's entertaining, I guess.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
No Trump was a billionaire real-estate businessman long before the apprentice.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im actually curious how he sounded

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Love the show. Will keep watching as long as I'm interested.

Check it out.

Oh, and Trump is an entertainer, that's why he sucked at being a President.

That's why people like his rallies, he's entertaining, I guess.

From what I have heard, he sucked to the hurt feelz crowd.
But for us normal people, he was a pretty good president.

top topics

join