It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hamilton comments on DULCE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is from Bill Hamilton in an email he sent me about 2 minutes ago:

"The underground base dubbed Dulce is not where people think it is. It is a section underground at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)."

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow, this is a completely pointless post.

Perhaps for the benefit of other posters you might want to provide some background on who Bill Hamilton is, why he's writing you about Dulce and any evidence he has as to the whereabouts of the base.

Without any evidence, your post is just another claim with no spine.

Lukefj

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you're seriously into Ufology and don't know who Bill Hamilton is I feel sorry for you. The point of this post is to show that the DULCE base isn't located where people think it is.

Bill Hamilton has many sources who he communicates with who wish to keep their identities concealed for security reasons.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
[edit on 30-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
why the hell did you post this in RATS too???

why???

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I never said I didn't know who Bill Hamilton was. I did however, indicate that your post could use some context. Not all posters on this site are experts, so instead of just dropping a name, why not introduce your source?

Also, you have not shown that Dulce is anywhere other than where people think it is located (in Dulce new Mexico). All you have done successfully is made a claim without any proof.

Post again when you have some real informatioin.

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Whose Bill Hamilton? How do you know the email you recieved was from him, and not someone trying to play with your head to further confuse you?

Deep

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I got his email address from Stan Friedman. I don't need to prove myself here. Take it or leave it. Los Alamos National Laboratory is much more than you think.....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have no idea where that is, nor what you are talking about other than a supposed base where alien/human hybrids are being created, however, one should not be so quike to jump to conclusions in regards to the veracity of such claims, even if they are touted by a famous UFOlogist. Would you mind providing me with the sites that allowed you to believe these stories? I'll tell you what I think.

Deep

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not going to type 300 word memos on ATS to prove myself. Just know that I communicate with top Ufologists. I also will have someone on ATS post some rare NASA docs I received within the next few days.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Someones telling porkies lol

Because if you really knew Bill that would make you a serious UFO researcher would it not, and a serious UFO research would post a huge memo to prove himself and not a snidey comment like you did.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lets all just take a deep breath here. Lets just give him a chance to provide a little background. You are all putting him in a defensive position which isn't necessary. Meshuggah can you please give us some more information. I'm actually interested in learning some more if you can provide some new and relevant information from Bill Hamilton.

So you have been in contact with Stan Friedman, who gave you Bill's email address? You then contacted Bill Hamilton with a series of questions and more than likely a little background of yourself so that he would know he wasn't wasting his time corresponding with you. I would love to know the questions you asked him, and of those questions, which ones he answered.

Providing us with a little more info would be great. I look forward to you sharing his information and anything else you have gathered from a credible source. Take what the others are saying with a grain of salt. The reason why you are being asked to prove yourself is because we see lots of posters make many claims that cannot be substantiated. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
For the record,
mesh is a UFO researcher... a thorough one.
He does seem to dedicate himself to the pursuit.
to those that have not seen his other posts...
he has really gotten FOIA requests from NASA that no one else has, including Stan...

mesh, for the record, be careful with Stan... he would make a great disinfo agent. (perhaps he is)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes let him have his say, i am intrigued to hear what Bill has said to him. If you keep being un-supportive of the efforts at which mesh has gone to investigate the subject matter- then his efforts are wasted and we get nothing to read and discuss; Constructively.

Sure ask for documentory evidence, but please ask nicely!

Oh and someone wake up Gazrock! -- he knows about this stuff!

Regards

Boondog

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am 23 years old. I have been studying this subject for 4 years now hardcore. I'm not your typical 23 year old. I do communicate with Stan Friedman and Bill Hamilton on a regular basis as well as an employee who works at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

The NASA documents and memos that came in my mail today will be posted on ATS within the week. They're mostly from the 1970's and are nothing "out of this world" but are very good none the less.

Los Alamos National Laboratory harbors many secrets which go far beyond anything going on at Area 51.

And no, Stan Friedman is not a Disinfo Agent like some have suggested. It was said that Richard Doty had shot some disinfo through Friedman concerning Roswell, but this isn't true. He's a top Ufologist and Nuclear scholar.

I hope this clears some things up for the people who seem almost angry with me.

ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 31-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
thats great that you're thorough and hardcore....but you really should consider re-phrasing some of your comments, because they tend to come off as condescending.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"because they tend to come off as condescending"

Well so do a lot of the comments directed at me on ATS so I don't feel bad...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Meshug, can you tell us a few other things that you have talked to Bill about, and some more info that you have learned. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Would we have to stop calling it DULCE then, since that is the name of the town? Would we start calling it Los Alamos? Or Alamos? But Dulce sounds so much cooler and is so much easier to hide things. There are a LOT of civilian contractors at Los Alamos... say, was this maybe what Wen Ho Lee was trying to bring out there when he was busted?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well that's the thing, it could be located near the town of DULCE. But the entrance to the underground shuttle that takes you there is located at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Get it???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join