It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hamilton comments on DULCE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Quoting meshuggah1324:
"I also will have someone on ATS post some rare NASA docs I received within the next few days."
"The NASA documents and memos that came in my mail today will be posted on ATS within the week. They're mostly from the 1970's and are nothing 'out of this world' but are very good none the less."

Quoting LazarusTheLong:
"(...) he has really gotten FOIA requests from NASA that no one else has, including Stan..."

The worst kind of "evidence" in the field of ufology is official documents, or at least the ones that the public is allowed to see, which are surely all faked. How can you be so guileless as to believe that the Gov't . will ever give you the truth on a silver platter? Whenever someone manages to receive such documents and then goes around waving them about like a trophy he's allowing himself to be used as a disinformation channel.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
not true. You'll read them soon enough. these docs/memos are nothing out of this world. they're real, not fake. please wait to comment until you read them.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You might've wanted to quote Rodgers & Hammerstein..."Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait!".
...so we're waiting...no more comments until then...milk those beasts for all it might be worth.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The ATS member who I faxed them to will be scanning them and resizing them soon. They should be posted on ATS by tonight.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I’m waiting to see what meshuggah has to post. I’ve been reading meshuggah’s posts for a while now. Sure sometimes his tone isn’t great, and perhaps he’s not the most patient person. But his information has been interesting, and I’m looking forward to seeing the new info he is expecting to post. I’m considering buying that new Bill Hamilton book he posted about.
HERE. Who knows, it might have some nuggets of truth

-VW

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well there's one problem. I now have these NASA docs/memo letters stored on my computer, but they're in "zip-file" form. I can't seem to upload them anywhere ie. imageshack.com ect. I'm starting to think I won't be able to post them on ATS. I am trying my best folks!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Docs are now posted in the UFO section on ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The docs are in this thread, should anyone not be watching both? of Mesh's threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

-VW

top topics

<< 1   >>

join