It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The omicron subvariant is more contagious, but vaxed are less likely to spread it, study finds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Another Misinformation Study by the news media
isnt absurd how fast these so called studies are done?

A new study wants you to believe that vaccinated people are less likely to spread the omicron sub variant despite the fact that the omicron subvariant had being brought by vaccinated travelers.

How does the so called study how is it possible for vaccinated people to be spreading the virus to boosted people and un vaccinated ? of course the study say/finds does not answer it.

The omicron subvariant is more contagious, but vaccinated people are less likely to spread it, study finds

Blaming the un vaccinated as their primary target in the article.

However, only unvaccinated people demonstrated higher transmissibility of BA.2 compared to the BA.1 omicron strain, which could be due to their higher viral load.

but vaccinated people don't transmit it as easily as the unvaccinated

People who received a booster were even less likely to transmit the virus than people who were fully vaccinated.

What load of horse nonsense.
The study seems fake because vaccinated people do indeed transmit it as easily as the unvaccinated. The study has no bias on reality. It does appear that they are trying to downplay the spread of the virus by vaccinated people.

edit on 1-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
How was saied study done what where the parameters length of it how many participants? Yea no awnsers there

But they can say this "Researchers have been publishing their findings before they are examined by other experts in the field due to the urgent nature of the pandemic."

Soo the entire week it would take to verify the methods used would cause so much damage it was imperative they skipped that step

Or maby the lack of Dr names or a link to anything other than a university that only speaks Danish making most people who the storie was aimed at unable to verify its sorce

Just for fun I translated the headline to Dutch just to see yea didn't find anything odd that so important not even time to check it but so unimportant if you search for it in Dutch nothing

So no sorce no peer reveiw not even a headline in Denmark yea its propaganda 100%

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

LOL.

It's amazing how fast these studies that support their narrative come out.

I'm going to stick to the source that's been right up until now, me.

This has become so ridiculously out of control, this rushed science if it fits the narrative. Omicron is, what? about 6 weeks old? Sounds like quite a study.

From your article

The study, led by a team of scientists affiliated with the University of Copenhagen and the Danish Health Ministry among other institutions, has not yet been submitted for peer review. Researchers have been publishing their findings before they are examined by other experts in the field due to the urgent nature of the pandemic.

I dare somebody to publish a study before peer review that doesn't fit the authoritarian push for vaccines or masking. We'll count how many news sources report on it and see how many call it junk science. Then we'll see how many of them are fired or lose their credentials.

I can't fathom how much of a complete moron you'd have to be not to see the agenda.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Shrugs….

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So…. What happened to the media reporting on super-spreading events? Now we have the highest rates of transmission……

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Japan 50000 cases one day. Yet like nearly 100 percent vaxed. Depending on where in Japan most people have been jab 2 times.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I just took on a new contract. All employees are fully vaccinated. In the last 2 weeks, about 2/3rds of the fully vaccinated employees have tested positive and been out with the omni strand.

Real world observations are far better than listening to someone sitting behind a news desk all day.

I believe my eyes..nothing is stopping this one..vaxed or not...except for your own immune system.

Personal experience..take it as you wish.

Thanks,
blend

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The Super spreading events? only counts if right winger or eeeer Trump.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

The mandates and vax passes should be scrapped period. Want my thought? the vaxs might it worse for the virus.
The virus would likely died down on its own if left alone.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It now seems the omicron is affecting the elderly here.
69 deaths today.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

It kind of defies logic or explanation. It's proven Omicron has mutations at the site on the spike protein where the vaccine induced antibodies need to bind. These mutations make it so the antibodies are completely unable to bind and provide no defense. So how are antibodies that don't work giving protection?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

It will never die off, from the beginning it was obvious. Covid is here to stay. The vaccines helped save lives since the original strain was more deadly. Now they are pushing the vaccine harder when it no longer works, with potentially deadly consequence.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The vaccines helped save lives

You actually still believe nonsense? you are right it sure helped the drug markers stocks not lives.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So how are antibodies that don't work giving protection?

The wonders of modern technology make this possible. It took years of toil, innovation, and cooperation, but mankind triumphed.

Television and the Internet.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

What kind of a new excuse will you say or justify for the new variant after Omicron ? flurona? sorry but these vaxs arent worth signing a form of consent.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
In the UK the gov are u-turning on the threat to fire all NHS staff who aren't vaccinated. The threat failed and Boris realised they'd be screwed with all those nurses and doctors missing.

When that many health professionals are that willing to lose their jobs rather than be vaccinated alarm bells should be ringing. Not least in the media, who you'd expect to be all over that story getting as many interviews on and off the record for the doctor's reasons.

Virtually nothing - nada! Lots of numbers and villainising, but no rationales, short of the doctor who confronted Boris in a ward, which the often inaccurate 'BBC Fact Checker' lamely tried to debunk.

Why don't the gov/media want us to hear the doctor's reasons for preferring being fired to taking the vaccine?

edit on 1-2-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

they speak of a study, but link none. Fake news. Sources have told me this is a lie.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The vaccines helped save lives

You actually still believe nonsense? you are right it sure helped the drug markers stocks not lives.
Exactly,vaccines were available for age 60 upwards by December 2020.The 40s age group not until May 2021 here.Yet we are supposed to believe that the original virus strain was still going around then.Total nonsense.
Same with the bull about "oh but the vaccine makes you produce antibodies"
Yeah,you inject a toxin into your arm and your body will produce antibodies against it.Whether these antibodies do anything to prevent COVID disease is debatable.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: McGintyI think all the care home workers who were sacked in November for the vaccine mandate should now be compensated.
I doubt they will want or need their job back as they were underpaid and under respected and under appreciated by the Uniparty in this country.
Not to worry though Priti Awful,I mean Patel sneaked through a piece of legislation to allow asylum seekers to replace the care home staff.
Would could possibly go wrong?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join