It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.Liar.com

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh man, am I just loving this beautiful peaceful protest in Canada.

Who would have thought it would be the truckers leading the way? I wonder if the event 201ers simulated this.

I've been watching the fundraiser for the freedom convoy creep closer and closer to the 9,000,000 cad goal (only a couple hundred thousand away, and the comments are gold).

The new highest donation is from a donor www.Liar.com; I typed that into my browser and had a great hearty laugh.
Go ahead, try it and see.

to all those who love freedom worldwide!
edit on 30-1-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Simply ingenious.

Mandate Freedom

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

So good.

And I've been keeping up with your threads; thank you for the great info and for joining in!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: MykeNukem

So good.

And I've been keeping up with your threads; thank you for the great info and for joining in!

Keep getting the word out. Even through humour.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It seems to be spreading as well-Australia and a few EU countries Truckers are joining in.

I support standing against these mandates in all their forms,but I bet the MSM and governments are already planning to blame empty shelves/inflation on the truckers-especially if the protests go on for a long while.

I think they will start to hammer everyone with that nonsense-even though the supply problems and inflation started well before the truck protests,and are quite possibly engineered or at least anticipated side effects of the lockdowns and mandates.

Realisticly,TPTB may well be scared-they are looking at a huge and reasonably organised rebellion by people with many many huge trucks which could easily shut down whole cities if strategically parked in key roads.
And those people move around everything which makes the economy work..

This could become quite a spanner in the infernal borg machine.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What happens tomorrow?
Who is answering the truckers, or have the truckers even made contact?
The longer the party attitude lasts without addressing the issues, the less likely any good comes from this protest.
They were mad as hornets on Friday so I hope they can stay mad IF the Parliament convenes Monday.
I was choked up last week, but beginning to jade a bit. I figure Antifa will sneak in an sh*t the bed for the cause. Then the Government will start cracking down and those polite Canadians won't even leave a mess of litter behind.
I truly hope I am wrong, but some things have come to light from the comments to this article: fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...-2095624

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Bahahahaha
That’s awesome!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I love freedom but we are keeping less and less of it...they have slowly but surely been trying to take our freedoms away.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Rumours abound on Twitter that Elon Musk is responsible for this plus the largest donation to the freedom convoy this far.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Interesting! I was wondering whether or not he'd be a donor considering that he tends to put his money where his mouth is and that he'd already voiced his support.

I wonder if the amount-- $42, 069 is significant or just a random number.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I found reference to the numbers in this donation (420 69) in an article; apparently Elon has tweeted:
I was born 69 days after 4/20

And this is one of the most UNBIASED (in either direction) reporting I've read in a long time. I respect this author greatly for just giving facts
www.marifilmines.com...

join