It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation-Wide Protests Breakout in Canada. Fringe4Freedom.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You know you can get a vaccine that's not mRNA right?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My greatest fear is that Biden will send Trudeau a bunch of professional instigators; gawd knows the US has mroe than enough to spare a few thousand.

Canada is ripe for a HUGE false flag operation......

edit on 700000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My greatest fear is that Biden will send Trudeau a bunch of professional instigators; gawd knows the US has mroe than enough to spare a few thousand.

Canada is ripe for a HUGE false flag operation......

I fear you're right.

They'll try to do whatever it takes to discredit this movement.

Except, there's too many of us. Signs are starting to dot the highways and intersections and inside people's windows, etc.

Trudeau made the mistake of thinking it was just 'the fringe with unacceptable views'. Just like Hillary with her 'deplorables', it's backfiring spectacularly.

I hope it keeps growing too, worldwide, that would be epic.

edit on 1/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
if that many people get really pissed off, which I believe is only two notches up from where they are now, really bad things could happen. Perhaps the leaders could factor that in when making mandates.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Canada rocks!

We Are Change journalist Luke Rudkowski covers the Freedom Convoy.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Thanks for the vids.

Never enough.

Prove MSM wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Madviking
I think we are at Covid 3.0 aren't we already, Omicron?

originally posted by: theatreboy
Sad to say, but I fear these protest will be squashed with covid 2.0.....and the protesters will buy it.

Biden promises that, after Omicron, the next variant will be a black woman.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think we are at Covid 3.0 aren't we already, Omicron?

originally posted by: theatreboy
Sad to say, but I fear these protest will be squashed with covid 2.0.....and the protesters will buy it.

Biden promises that, after Omicron, the next variant will be a black woman.

Lmfao. Really. That's more believable than what the MSM is coming up with.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

There are far too many to share. But I am looking for the ones I think are the best.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think its already happening.

The organizer of the convoy - and this can be verified by the video of the conference I posted earlier,
The organizer is Jewish.
Yet, people are trying to say this is suddenly an Anti-Semite rally.
The racism narrative got old quick.

Thats just one example.
But there are pics on twitter being shared of "Antifa" look a likes carrying a swastika and confederate flag.

So yeah, definitely a couple questionable in the crowd.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Indigenous protestors lead a crowd in Ottawa to sing O Canada.

"I'm a 60 year-old grandmother. I have two beautiful grandchildren and this is not the Canada I want to leave with them," said Linda Audette, an Indigenous woman from Sudbury, Ontario.

"We all let them do this to us. Do not leave this for your children, your grandchildren and your great grandchildren. We have to stand up, take off those diapers off everybody's face. We have to stop vaccinating our children. We have to end all these mandates," she continued.

When asked what she would tell Justin Trudeau, Audette said "God is watching you. The Creator is watching everything you're doing and you have humanity. All the Canadians lives at risk. There are thousands of people dying and that's on your hands."

thepostmillennial.com...

edit on 30-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Madviking

Hence the official shift in language from prevention to symptom mitigation. Too many important people crowing about how they're fully vaxxed and boosted and then getting it.

If you get any preventive value from the booster, it's only in those first early weeks, but that rapidly falls off.

My parents are livid I haven't gotten my booster, but I see no real point since the only reason I would is as a preventive so I don't take COVID out to her where she's immunocompromised. She gets more value out of me getting it actually.

Yeah, I understand about family and immunocompromised.

I think though that a fundamental question is, are these vaccines stopping infection and transmission? It appears as you noted that they may only be reducing symptoms, which is the new narrative.

Given this, I would be cautious about visiting high risk people based on whether I was vaxxed or not.
edit on 30-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Not surprising at all from the lying MSM to focus on a staged incident.

Also not surprising that there are 'instigators' that have infiltrated the peace.

Same tactics used on Jan 6th.

Remember when they were 'predicting' this protest may be similar to the 'insurrection'?

They had a plan ahead of time probably.

I think the people are seeing through the MSM and Government BS.

This crap is literally why we're all protesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Rex Murphy really hits it out of the park with this scathing article aimed at Justin Trudeau:

Who is Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister, to declaim on what is “acceptable” thinking? Does a prime minister of a democracy rule on what are “acceptable” responses to his very own government’s policies and practices?

Our country, or our sense of country, is the accumulation of the temperaments of its citizens.

And the average, normal, typical — whatever the appropriate adjective is — Canadian individual is a very welcoming person. When in difficulty he or she simply wants a chance to speak, and a polite ear to listen.

Not to be brusquely hectored by their leader, in effect shunned before given the chance to speak.

This was a low moment in Canadian politics. A deliberately political and, let us be honest, very mean-spirited and calculated characterization of what I am sure is, by far in the main, a movement of honest Canadians caught in a hard time asking their government, and their PM in particular, to give them a just and respectful listen.

nationalpost.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Which one? In the US?

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: rickymouse

You know you can get a vaccine that's not mRNA right?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I love that!!!
I just posted it to some race baiting bot that commented on one of my posts lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This is getting saved.

So true.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This was my 'hate' sign that I used:

I'm a racist, white, native terrorist, I know....
edit on 1/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join