It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comply Or Die - Unvaxxed Boston Hospital Patient Denied Heart Transplant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

My mom was on the kidney transplant list but dropped off in 2020 when she was too worried to go to the offices to do all the hoops as you call them. I do know what all goes in to that.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: carewemust

I can't see how that could be legal. I thought they are required by law to do everything possible to save a life.

Common misconception. Hospitals aren't required to do jack except prevent you from actively dying on their table. If you die outside the hospital from "natural causes" ie heart failure, they aren't liable.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Someday the administrators will be tried and convicted for their actions.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That's exactly what an undercover narc would be posting on a conspiracy forum.....

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

He was still pretty young, less than 50, the damage came from an illness. He felt it was really his only choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The downside of private hospitals, I guess. In Canada, we mostly have Healthcare (public) hospitals. So it works differently. Not that our system doesn't have its share of problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

no, its illegal to deny someone medical treatment and probably violates international human rights laws too. private entities are not immune to the law and if more fellow Americans would challenge corporations when they violate their rights they would probably stop exploiting everyone all the time. hopefully the newer generations aren't pushovers like us older generation Americans and finally crack down on corporate abuses.
edit on 25-1-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Covid-19 has become a cold now, and treatments for the serious strains are being removed. Also, there are other treatments for it than vaccines. Depending on the expert you ask, non-vaccination methods work much better. We also know now that vaccines do not prevent the spread of the virus, especially not as a cold. And basic common sense suggests being unvaxxed doesn't equal infected any more than being vaxxed equals uninfected. Especially now.

This is all fear-based authoritarianism, and has to stop. Dave Rubin explains it well here.

30 deaths per day in NSW Australia from COVID-19 is not 'a cold'.

(post by ancientlight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Do you happen to know the vaccination status of those patients? How about their ages and other co-morbidity status? What were they initially admitted for? What tests are they using? Would health officials be incentivized to lie, manipulate data or possibly mistreat people, in Australia? Is there anything else going on in Australia that doesn’t quite add up?

No doubt, even at this point, there are people who have managed to avoid delta, and even the original, and can still fall ill and potentially die, but the Omicron IS a cold. As far as others, who may not have dealt with harsher versions, it’s not March of ‘20 anymore, there are treatments and lifestyle changes to bolster immunity, unless you want to pretend that that the human immune system, natural health and early treatment are still conspiracy theories.

Your argument is indicative of how we got to this idiocracy in the first place. reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From my point of view, the Blue States absolutely suck.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The irony I can see happen:
He gives in and gets the shot.
It causes heart problems from adverse reaction.
He dies of a heart attack from shot.
They label it covid.
'See you should have gotten it! You would have lived and had a new heart!"
so sad

THIS SHOT CAUSES HEART ISSUES AND IT"S NOT THAT RARE

Or, as mild as covid is at this point, he could die from it..if anyone is a likely candidate, this is probably it. No win situation. He will be on anti rejection drugs for the rest of his life, those kill your immune system. There again, as mild as it is..

I think it's a sh#tty deal all around.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

The downside of private hospitals, I guess. In Canada, we mostly have Healthcare (public) hospitals. So it works differently. Not that our system doesn't have its share of problems.
The US has 10x the population of Canada. That’s what ppl don’t understand.

This is illegal in a publicly funded hospital, no?
edit on 25-1-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2022 by PurpleFox because: Can’t type on my phone

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

That is what this is about.

COVID-19 kills people.

At present, the best defense against COVID-19 in terms of infectious spread, in terms of severity of symptoms, and potential fatal outcome, is the vaccine.

An infected transplant patient would infect the surgeons who perform surgery on the patients in the most at-risk demographic for COVID-19. It would lead almost surely to more deaths if they operated and were infected. The doctors and surgeons have to make a judgement call of the risk. One life, or many.

Additionally, if the patient caught COVID-19 unvaccinated, either before or after surgery, it is likely to be fatal in their condition.

Similarly, transplant surgery requires immune system suppressants, to prevent rejection of the transplant. If one did not have at least some sort of immune reaction against COVID-19 prior to the surgery, they would be unlikely to survive a bout while in recovery, even if the vaccine was administered at the time of surgery, it would have no effect due to the immune system supressants.

The decision to remain unvaccinated prior to such surgery is the death sentence.

Exactly, it's like how my unvaxxed BIL had two stents done after he had a complete arterial blockage and had a heart attack back in November.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All who advocate for these policies are evil.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy

originally posted by: chr0naut

That is what this is about.

COVID-19 kills people.

At present, the best defense against COVID-19 in terms of infectious spread, in terms of severity of symptoms, and potential fatal outcome, is the vaccine.

An infected transplant patient would infect the surgeons who perform surgery on the patients in the most at-risk demographic for COVID-19. It would lead almost surely to more deaths if they operated and were infected. The doctors and surgeons have to make a judgement call of the risk. One life, or many.

Additionally, if the patient caught COVID-19 unvaccinated, either before or after surgery, it is likely to be fatal in their condition.

Similarly, transplant surgery requires immune system suppressants, to prevent rejection of the transplant. If one did not have at least some sort of immune reaction against COVID-19 prior to the surgery, they would be unlikely to survive a bout while in recovery, even if the vaccine was administered at the time of surgery, it would have no effect due to the immune system supressants.

The decision to remain unvaccinated prior to such surgery is the death sentence.

What the hell are you going on about ? You talk a load of sh*te ..
It must be a hard life being scared of getting a cold 😂

He is just following ze orders.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That Boston Hospital is breaking the rules here. They should not treat patients whatever they are suffering from covid or not like this in any manner.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
All who advocate for these policies are evil.

Behind evil they arent heroes in any way.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It’s not just the COVID vaccine, it’s most other vaccines also that are usually required before a transplant — such as the regular flu vaccine as well.

That’s standard operating procedure for most transplants.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

People with heart problems are suppose to be the ones that are most at risk for a reaction wtf.

Anecdotally, I needed a six-way bypass nine years ago, following a massive heart attack in 2004 (prior to the surgery, I had had 14 separate stents inserted).

So I think I qualify as someone "with heart problems".

I've had two vaccine injections and a booster.

No problems, and my cardiologist says my heart is now in excellent shape.
edit on 25-1-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join