It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. TRUMP - First Rally of 2022 - Sat Jan 15th from Florence Arizona.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Why has no authority ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES found this cheating over a year later?
Because there was none. Only the mouth claiming so.
It never happened.
He just lost. Because America didn't want him as president again.
Its really that simple.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Nope. There was no evidence.
The investigators simply didn't know what they were doing.
The GOP got what they paid for. They couldn't prove fraud because none happened but they could sew doubt and that's what they delivered. Doubt.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
What was up with the "white people can't get a vaccine" and white people are being discriminated against nonsense.

You can walk into any pharmacy and get one, not that the base wants one anyway.

He wasn’t talking about jabs, he was talking about treatments. In NY non-whites are getting priority to limited therapeutic treatments, not sure WHY they are so limited to begin with ? It does look like blacks are have been hit harder from Covid deaths if we believe those statistics.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

"If you're white, you don't get the vaccine, or if you're white, you don't get therapeutics. It's unbelievable to think this. And nobody wants this, Black people don't want it, white people don't want it, nobody wants it," Trump said at his rally in Arizona.

Business Insider

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
Why has no authority ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES found this cheating over a year later?
Because there was none. Only the mouth claiming so.
It never happened.
He just lost. Because America didn't want him as president again.
Its really that simple.

There have been more than enough illegal ballots found in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia to potentially give President Trump the victory in those states.

The next step is to throw out those illegal ballots and adjust the totals for Trump/Biden accordingly.

If Trump won, it will be a major development that drives Biden's approval down into the teens, and could destroy the Democrat party, if it's found that Joe Biden's Election Fraud Organization was responsible, as he projected it would be.

Or, it could be mere "sloppiness" that enabled so many illegal ballots to be counted as legal ballots. We'll soon see.

A Wisconsin example...one of several: www.westernjournal.com...

edit on 1/16/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yes as they are dying at a 2.1% higher rate than white people. It really shouldn't be an issue, social media including ATS is full of posts telling people with Covid not to go to the hospital when sick anyway. They claim the hospital is killing people. So why care who gets treatment.

And again. Just checked. Vaccinations are readily available even in NYC.

Just a way to pander to the anger of his base.
edit on 16-1-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yeah, not sure if he misspoke and tried to correct himself when he said that or just got it wrong ? Recently it was a big story that non-whites were being prioritized for therapeutic’s in NY, I think that’s what he was talking about.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Just more of Biden's "woke" agenda at work...

Guidance issued by the Biden administration states certain individuals may be considered "high risk" and more quickly qualify for monoclonal antibodies and oral antivirals used to treat COVID-19 based on their "race or ethnicity."
More at: sports.yahoo.com...

Just pandering to Black/Hispanic voters.

Trying so hard to prove he's not a racist. Too late. Joe's racist horse is out of the barn.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So I obviously missed this very important rally. Two questions...

One, was it just the usual whine fest about how he got cheated and two, were there any boats?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Wheres the 80 million Now ? You would have to search for hours to find 1 positive comment anywhere on the web Brandon is a fraud.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Action speaks louder than words.
He's all talk and no action. Always has been.
Not at all true. You just listened to the hateful ones in media instead of hearing what he actually accomplished. If your pocketbook didn’t tell you the truth I don’t know what would. It’s funny, at a local gas station near me, someone had put up stickers of Biden next to the price meters with a caption that said, “I did this!” I thought it was hilarious even though it’s true. So they peeled off the stickers and then later the stickers appeared again.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So I obviously missed this very important rally. Two questions...

One, was it just the usual whine fest about how he got cheated and two, were there any boats?

From your perspective, you didn't miss anything. It never happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Pandering would be to provide treatment of a nosebleed of a minority over a white male with a heart attack, not providing treatment to someone who will have a higher chance of dying without the treatment.

We know exactly what he was doing by claiming white people cannot get a vaccine or treatment. You can put a bow on it or try to deflect, but that only works with the cult. The remaining people can see him stoking the anger that seems to exist in his party. Hence your use of the word "woke" with derision.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yes as they are dying at a 2.1% higher rate than white people. It really shouldn't be an issue, social media including ATS is full of posts telling people with Covid not to go to the hospital when sick anyway. They claim the hospital is killing people. So why care who gets treatment.

And again. Just checked. Vaccinations are readily available even in NYC.

Just a way to pander to the anger of his base.

The mishandling of Covid in hospitals is killing people and withholding therapeutic’s in and out of the hospital has killed people. Everyone should be Angry about this whole Plan-demic nightmare. I’m still very confused about Trump’s role in the rush of these jabs, however he seems to be very much in favor of Therapeutics, he was first to tell us about them and he’s against jabbing kids....so IDK ?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From your perspective, you didn't miss anything. It never happened.

Sounds like whine fest sans boats. Bummer.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

If you recall, Trump warned over and over how ripe mass mail-in voting was for fraud. Yet the Republicans at the national and the state levels didn't do anything to prevent it. But some panicked after Trump was cheated out of victory. Too late then.

In a way I'm glad America is suffering, due to Republican's lack of vision and trusting their President.

Honestly, there needs to be another party. Repubs and Dems will be the minority...with both of them combined, not as large as this 3rd party.

Its unfortunate but true that more people than just Trump supporters have to hurt in their pocketbooks and lives to get what the Democrats and RINOs have been doing to us all along.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The same exactly reason that no one is being prosecuted for ACTUAL collusion with Russia, even after getting caught red handed in doing so. Because the swamp has a vast network of tentacles.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Millions of people worried stiff today I see. They're scared of Trump and all the power of the Middle Class coming back.

The exposures are coming as the Campaigns fuel up and start the engines 🤣🤣

The segregation policies and economic "thumbs in the eyes" are on the way out after the worse devastation in decades continues😎

Be AFRAID be VERY AFRAID 😎

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Wheres the 80 million Now ? You would have to search for hours to find 1 positive comment anywhere on the web Brandon is a fraud.

That’s what I want to know. All these guys talking trash about Trump, do you still not see you made the wrong choice? I mean, our country is objectively worse.
It may feel good to tell the internet Trump is orange but really all you’re saying is “I can’t think for myself and I hope my loser friends were right about him”

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Action speaks louder than words.
He's all talk and no action. Always has been.
Ah yes, the smell of delusions in the morning, mmm 😌

Oof that opinion...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join