It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS strikes down OSHA vaccine mandates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The OSHA policy didn’t make sense anyways. It literally would’ve just made the situation worse. They was going to allow people that had the jab to walk around without masks, but force people that didn’t get the jab to wear masks and take weekly tests. Never mind that it already takes a week to get a test scheduled now, so I could only imagine when it’s mandatory. Then they completely ignored the fact that the people experimented on can still catch and spread the virus. The policy was more of a way to discriminate against people rather than protect.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

No, I dont work for a living. I play for a living. Having worked for many many many years, I finally figured out how living should be done.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If it's a violation of the Constitution, how come 3 justices voted in favor of it? Isn't their primary job to uphold the law and Constitution?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Judge blocks Fed Employee vax mandate.

What can the Fed Employees who were strong armed into getting a vax that they didn’t want to begin with going to do if this gets thrown down by the SCOTUS? Sue who?

www.reuters.com...

edit on 21-1-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Judge blocks Fed Employee vax mandate.

What can the Fed Employees who were strong armed into getting a vax that they didn’t want to begin with going to do if this gets thrown down by the SCOTUS? Sue who?

www.reuters.com...

Thank you, I posted this news in another thread a while ago and was trying to remember which thread I promised you that I would post it in.

Glad to have confirmation that you are aware.

This judge is hilarious, he went out of his way in the ruling to allow joe to enforce the mandate on himself, but nobody else.

Essentially telling joe to "Go Mandate Himself"

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If the Supreme Court was controlled by liberals, tens of millions of Americans would be jailed, or put in the nuthouse, or forced to live on a remote island, simply because liberals FEAR every damn thing, and have very little common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join