It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden ordered 1 Billion Tests

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yes you read that right, ONE BILLION

www.cbsnews.com...

The new tranche of tests doubles the current 500 million at-home tests the administration is in the process of acquiring, bringing the total to 1 billion rapid tests, according to a White House official. The tests will begin to be sent out later this month to American households that request them.
The six additional federal military medical teams will be going to six states: New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island, Michigan and New Mexico.

I was all for testing when this first came out, but now...
Will this really do anything? Employers want employees back after 5 days, symptomatic or not.
Masking is being required, then not required.

Then there is something deep in the back of my mind that wonders... Is there something nefarious in these tests?
Or even more nefarious, is this yet another huge money making scheme for those that manufacture and own stock in those companies that make the tests?

Then it got me thinking... How long does it take to make ONE Billion tests...👀 or is that something I shouldn't be asking?

Ps. Do you like my new Avatar?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Great Av. You are correct, your old av looked like you.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This will be easy to answer. Who makes the tests, and which Congressperson has stock in it? I bet Pelosi is set to make money on this pick.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Sorry I'm on mobile...

Your life and freedoms are a money making scheme, it isn't even nefarious, it's inevitable in the current economic model.

You got to love economical growth...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

With 320mil US citizens, that's roughly one test for every orifice on the human body....averaged...

I liked the old avatar better, but then I do not like changes a lot, so... that was my worthless opinion. The two rings make it look like a shooting target with your face in the middle. Consider if it is needed, I get the connection to the old avatar though and why you integrated it, I think people here will forever connect your face to the forum icon, so no need to emphasize on this IMHO.

edit on 13.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is what is going to happen,

Because you can test positive even with the jab, double jab and boosterized, people will just keep taking test until one is positive.

School kids are getting away faking positives to stay away from school, adults will do it too.

Is a joke, tax payer are paying for all this crap.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What is the purpose for testing that many people? Sometimes not right and it's not covid .

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its simple TPTB want testing, no negative test becomes the de facto vaccine passport. Do we have any idea how many people will not vote if they can't get to a polling place, so there is an excuse for more mail-in voting? no negative test no vote among other things. Pretty sure most of the non vaxxed aren't gonna vote Democrat. Just in time for the mid-terms.

I like the theory that they have figured out the vax is so unpopular and now even those vaccinated are beginning to get frustrated, they are starting to lose their parts of their fragile base. So much so the concede Joe isn't gonna win, and rumors are Kamala wants no part of it and wants to move back to California. It's gonna be hard to identify which Democrat wants to attach their political career to this growing 2022 mid term storm

edit on 13-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So what happens after a few days when those billion tests are gone ?

Just like Bernie wants to send 3 N95 masks to everybody. But what happens a few days later when the masks are contaminated and useless ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It is a lie.
No contracts have been engaged for this.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
One thing that comes to mind is where is all those covid test with people DNA going, the biggest DNA campaign in the name of covid.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe Joe just got confused and he ain't so good at math no more.

Dementia can do that.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This will be easy to answer. Who makes the tests, and which Congressperson has stock in it? I bet Pelosi is set to make money on this pick.

I was following some stuff on her stock picks and that got shut down. There is a reason she is rich rich.
What if everyone in power has interest in these things. It’s easy to just say it’s people we don’t like or don’t agree with politically. It would be interesting to see the wealth pre-covid to now for some of these people representing us.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Or even more nefarious, is this yet another huge money making scheme for those that manufacture and own stock in those companies that make the tests?

Whenever there is an opportunity to make money, there will ALWAYS be people taking full advantage of it... especially politicians.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Biden orders 1 Billion tests.

How much will that cost him? It's going to take him years to get through all them tests

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

She maybe be rich but she is choosing the wrong plastic surgeon to do her face, she looks like horrible on her last face lift.

Maybe she is just cheap.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The Big Guy is probably getting some heftyyy kickbacks

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She maybe be rich but she is choosing the wrong plastic surgeon to do her face, she looks like horrible on her last face lift.

Maybe she is just cheap.

She is 81 years old. I don’t like her but she looks better than the vast majority her age.
It also gets me thinking how old some of these people in charge are…

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Maybe her blinking problems was corrected in this latest surgery, her brows were put soo high that she may not be able to blink at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I know it's not just me . . .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join