It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 has warned that Chinese government 'agent' has been 'active' in UK parliament, MPs told

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

MI5 has warned that a Chinese government agent has been working in parliament "to subvert the processes", MPs have been told.

A letter was sent to MPs by Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle who said MI5 warned him a woman called Christine Lee has been "engaged in political interference activities on behalf of the Chinese Community(communist?) Party, engaging with members here at parliament".

MI5 sent out an "interference alert" warning Ms Lee has "facilitated financial donations to serving and aspiring parliamentarians on behalf of foreign nationals based in Hong Kong and China...done covertly to mask the origins of the payments".

MI5 has warned that Chinese government 'agent' has been 'active' in UK parliament, MPs told

This is just breaking-
Christine lee is apparently a chinese lawyer who has been donating money to UK goverment officials on behalf of China,and has been trying to hide these money movements.
It will be interesting to see who the money went to-I am speculating it will have gone towards pushing woke/neo liberal/lefty schemes,along with pushing support for tighter lockdowns/mask and vaccine mandates no doubt-but that remains to be confirmed.

I found this website,with a lawyer named Christine Lee and I think it is the woman in question because-

We have over 30 years experience in all types of legal work for major investors and private client in trade and relocation between the UK and China.
We provide a one stop service from your entry, purchases of properties and businesses, investments and settlement in the UK for you and your family.

christine-lee.co.uk...

That says to me that she is likely a party member,running a property buying and surveillance operation on chinese expats in the UK-who as many university students have admitted,get followed and spied on and coerced into behaving in a certain way or things may happen to family back in china..

Anyway this sounds real sneaky-MPs have been accepting secret "donations" from chinese agents within parliment!
It doesn't get more shady that that.

Just when you think the UK cannot be governed any worse something comes along to say-Oh yes it can!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

A bit more info-and it looks like they were targeting the more commie side of our "labour" party(along with others as well)-

Ms Lee is a London-based solicitor and a former chief legal adviser to the Chinese embassy in London and a legal adviser to the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office.
She is also the secretary of the Inter-Party China Group at Westminster. She has donated more than £500,000 to Jeremy Corbyn ally Barry Gardiner, with her son, Daniel Wilkes, working in his office until today. She is also reported to have donated hundreds of thousands of pounds more to other parts of the Labour Party. Questions were first asked about her funding five years ago but no action was taken.
As well as embarrassment for Labour Ms Lee's firm also donated £5,000 to the Liberal Democrats in 2005 and has links to the Conservatives.
She appears to have also developed a good relationship with David Cameron while he was prime minister.
And in January 2019, she received a Points of Light Award from then premier Theresa May, in recognition of her contribution to good relations with China.

Bolding done by me.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

High level,multi party infiltration by the CCCP.
Two ex prime ministers thought highly of her.
Money getting thrown around in secret.

This sounds like a big story-question is,will it be big enough to make the public forget about Boris and his illegal lockdown breaking cocktail parties?
I bet Boris is hoping so-unless he got a nice backhander as well of course,which would surprise no one at this pont..

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
But are the White Supremicist, thats what matters in the US

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The Chinese have spies everywhere.
If our governments aren't working with them, I would be surprised.
What other excuse would there be for Fang Fang not being tagged as a spy before she was Bang-Banging Swallwell?
Why didn't our intelligence agencies pick up on the fact that a Chinese spy was driving Senator Feinstein's limo before 35 years elapsed????

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Timing is everything!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What other excuse would there be for Fang Fang not being tagged as a spy before she was Bang-Banging Swallwell?

Oh, but she loved him long time, GI ...

Eric and Fang Fang sitting in a tree

S-P-Y-I-N-G!

😹

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
She is part of the Chinese diaspora. This is Chinese talk that says anyone in the world who has Chinese heritage is Chinese and can be targeted for influence..IE bribed, coerced etc.

I did a thread on this awhile back...there are literally thousands of Chinese nationals in every single sensitive program in the UK and other western countries.

Found a link I used.....I know its the mail, but there are several other sources that say the same.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 13-1-2022 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Timing is everything!
Rainbows
Jane

Arrest Ti Ming at once!!!

We need a new bunch to vote for.

I dream that we can have an election where not a single vote goes to Labour or Conservative. They have both proven themselves unfit for public office but tribalism keeps them as the only two options.

Also bring back hanging for traitorous politicians.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Our politicians take money from plenty of countries, It only makes the news when it is either Chianese or Russian money.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I find it interesting that 'MI5' would make this information public .

Seems like a move of desperation , but on the Chess board of ' Intel and Espionage ' you never show your intentions unless the game is about to be over.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yes.
The only surprising things in this story are that A)...There's only one spy. B)....MI5 actually told anyone. Which brings us to C)....Why now? As Angelchemuel pointed out....timing is everything.

Is this just some feeble attempt to distract from Boris Party Boy and his crew breaking the rules which we have had to put up with for all this time?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
You also have the whole Prince Andrew thing going on.
As soon as the MI5 thing broke, I immediately thought of that speech what's his name did (Trump era) about the Chinese having infiltrated every sector of American Government, Universities etc. I can't help but think they are both linked and it's a sort of warning shot at the CCP from MI5 at least. I mean, why make this public and is this woman still walking around?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Both parties (Lab/Con) are riddled with Blairite Globalists so it's no surprise that there is CCP involvement.
Quite a few people have pointed out the threat from the Chinese government but they are usually dismissed as racists so I'm not sure to whom you are referring.
The 1000 Talents programme* is also no secret and MI5 probably should have a lot more to say about that but....crickets.

* In this case it's more like 999 and Barry Gardner!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In the UK traitors on the left is a well established precedent.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It was Mike Pompeo!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
You also have the whole Prince Andrew thing going on.
As soon as the MI5 thing broke, I immediately thought of that speech what's his name did (Trump era) about the Chinese having infiltrated every sector of American Government, Universities etc. I can't help but think they are both linked and it's a sort of warning shot at the CCP from MI5 at least. I mean, why make this public and is this woman still walking around?
Rainbows
Jane

Good points was one broke to distract from the other? or is something larger going on behind the scenes?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds a huge development as it's very rare for them to make statemets and can't remember the last time something like this happened apart from communist agents infiltrating Labour/MPs (including Corby) working as sources for soviet StB and KGB in 1980s.

There's been a few warnings of infiltration by chinese agents rubbiing shoulders with Labour and Tory front benchers but never an announcemet in Parliament and claim the agent has been active in Parliament.

Sounds a bit like 'pay to play' and the 'cash for questions' scandal IMO but it's breaking news so probably wrong.
edit on 13-1-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join