It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Friends- How y'all doing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi our brothers and sisters in Oz-
I have a good friend in Broken Hill who hasn't emailed me in a while and I am a bit concerned.
He has (I believe) some slight health issues but that never stopped him from emailing before.

I am writing this as a general query and forum for the good people of Australia to ask some simple questions:
How is your daily life?
How has this pandemic effected your ability to live your life?

I am well aware of all the protests going on, but I am unaware of the actual boots on the ground experience in living in Oz.

Do you see things changing?
If so, for better or worse?

Thank you in advance and God Bless You .

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

ETS I just remembered it's like ...5 AM there tomorrow for us American heathens but I anxiously await some intel.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hi Chris

The protests you mentioned happened over a few days a few months ago and that was about it, it was blown way out or proportion, as usual, by the international media.

The whole country is 95% vaxxed but we are unsure whether that covers Omicron or not, so most people have stayed at home over the holiday period, this is our summer, so kids have 6 weeks off over the summer break.

We are having supply chain problems with groceries and building materials, vehicles, the same as the rest of the world.

Out of the whole pandemic the virus has actually hit us the hardest in the last few weeks, we had 18 deaths in one day yesterday (the most ever in one day) and more infections in the last two weeks than the whole pandemic.

We're starting to get labour shortages in a lot of industries as people self isolate, we are probably lucky that Omicron has hit over the holiday period so a lot of people were not at work anyway.

If Omicron hits hard and fast and then decreases we should get through things OK.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krusty the Klown

The protests you mentioned happened over a few days a few months ago and that was about it, it was blown way out or proportion, as usual, by the international media.

The whole country is 95% vaxxed but we are unsure whether that covers Omicron or not

So basically you laid down then?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hey mate.

Broken Hill, what a place. Cheapest beer I ever had was there at the Working Mens Club. The architecture there is also quite remarkable, check it out.

From my own personal perspective things really are not going well. The Missus and I are segregated from many parts of the community and that does not look like changing anytime soon, if ever. The missus is a teacher and is refusing to become a participant and so will be out of a job pretty soon. I lost any chance of income in the middle of last year.

So were looking at selling soon and getting out of Queensland, and if we could Australia, but I doubt that'll be possible.

The problem is the psychosis that has now become entrenched here. They're going hell for leather to inject all of the children. In NSW they even changed the health legislation last year to come up with the term "Mature Minor Consent". That means a child can provide consent to the experimental injection in the absence of a parent. Yes you read that correctly. We're talking about children who have yet to decide whether they want to be an astronaut, brain surgeon or train driver making a decision about an experimental medical procedure that even the scientists who came up with this sh!t can't answer.

Even now with the admission from pfizzer that their injections do little to fcku all against the virus, the injection rollout is set to stay and expand, as is the segregation.

These are the hospital numbers from yesterday;

Today Western Australia has completely shut it's borders to everyone. Even if you have an immediate family member that dies there and you're in another state, too bad.

So many people have lost their minds, and I don't think there is anyway back for them.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Damn that's heartbreaking. To tell the truth I'm not sure we'll fare any better in the U.S.

A public largely under Mass Formation Psychosis backed up by government jackboots with the total propaganda network in place and spewing 24/7.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

Hey Krusty (what was his 'intro greeting' hey hey hey?!!?)

I wasn't so much wondering about 'case rates' or 'infections' but more so about daily life.

Are you about normal, going to work, stores, etc?
Are you all masking everywhere?

Do you need a 'passport' to be a human?

Just honestly curious.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Holy fuqqing shiet. Thats all i can say mate. esp RE '"Mature Minor Consent". That means a child can provide consent to the experimental injection in the absence of a parent. Yes you read that correctly. We're talking about children '

Yes I met my mate from Broken Hill on sigur ros msg board way back in the early aught's when the net was somewhat still normal territory.

I keep telling my wife that if people just stopped looking at the 'news' and 'testing' this would all be over.
. . . .

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

PS to say, my friend is/was a filmmaker of small things . He works for the city's art /culture dept. I wonder if he has been leaving his house.

I feel for everyone right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Krusty the Klown

The whole country is 95% vaxxed but we are unsure whether that covers Omicron or not

So basically you laid down then?

How dare you! Australians were privy to some inside information that probably Americans were not. It was convincing enough to convince the brightest and the best.

(lowers voice to a whisper) a word in your shell-like Mr Gut if I may?.....pssst a little closer.......

Any and all hesitancy towards the efforts of the concerned medical charitable organisations was on account of.................... 12 Monkeys. Yes, all of the misinformation about the benign nature of the life-saving vaccines originated from just 12 monkeys.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

'uncertain times'
'pandemic'
'misinformation'

When you use those terms you are pretty much obviously reading the globalist script.

Scrapped.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

95% of the people can't be wrong. Jan 'splained it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

'uncertain times'
'pandemic'
'misinformation'

When you use those terms you are pretty much obviously reading the globalist script.

Scrapped.

Yeah, not only that but the woman in that video is bought and paid for by the ABC. The ABC are a Marxist organisation. The only thing they're interested in is their agenda, and truth is not part of that.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wrong about what?

And why did you fail to heed my well intentioned call to share more information about your lives under 'covid' and merely provide some MSM video?

How are you doing under it?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thank you truly for your input.

I didn't realise you guys had such different time zones. Yeah i know it's 'tomorrow' but I was just checking a map.
Interesting.
Maybe now that your ilk are waking up and having their morning cafe they will chime in.
If they aren't under house arrest or in camps.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Wrong about what?

And why did you fail to heed my well intentioned call to share more information about your lives under 'covid' and merely provide some MSM video?

How are you doing under it?

Wrong about trusting the intentions of the Australian government's total vaccination agenda.

It is not about living in Australia "under covid". It is living in Australia under tyranny - a tyranny that a majority of the population has become complicit in.

How are the unvaxxed doing under it?

Keeping a very low profile. Pretending that life is simply about watching the cricket, pretending that there are "no dramas", having a piss up and throwing another shrimp on the baby.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

1. why throw a shrimp on a baby?
2. on what part of a baby is it customary to throw a shrimp on, in Australian culture?
3. are you taking the piss?

4. do you trust the AUS GOV approach to this new cold virus?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

(no) thanks for your contribution.

I shall await real humans living in Australia to respond.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

I wonder how many of those people who were vaxed in Aus are willing to comply with Aus new claim that you have to be vaccinated every three? four months? isnt a bit absurd?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join