It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in non-Covid virus that can leave children struggling to breathe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just when we thought it was all b ut over... along comes another virus spreading in children.

RSV (which I've never heard of) Respiratory Syncytial Virus, is staging a comeback... supposedly with lockdowns last year, this virus laid low but because this year children are back at school, its come back stronger!

Have you heard of this RSV before? I havn't.

It is concerned that this year children will have “much lower immunity” at a time when the NHS is already under extreme pressure. “In the last few weeks, we have noticed a surge in calls from parents who are worried about their child’s breathing,” said Caroline Fredericks, a respiratory nurse who supports the BLF’s helpline. “Most of these parents have never heard of RSV which is worrying.”

www.theguardian.com...

The early symptoms of bronchiolitis are similar to those of a common cold but can develop over a few days into a high temperature, a dry and persistent cough, difficulty feeding, and wheezing. While many cases clear up in two to three weeks, some children will end up being hospitalised.

edit on 12-1-2022 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Just when we thought it was all b ut over... along comes another virus spreading in children.

RSV (which I've never heard of) Respiratory Syncytial Virus, is staging a comeback... supposedly with lockdowns last year, this virus laid low but because this year children are back at school, its come back stronger!

It has been around for a long time.

There is a vaccine for RSV, but it costs $6000 per shot which has to be taken once a month.

Most kids survive it ok.

edit on 1/12/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

ok, thanks... never heard of itlooks like its going to be worse this year!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Been around forever, RSV is generally considered the Toddler's Bronchitis by parents. Mine never got it, and neither did any of my friends' kids. None of us did the RSV vaccine, either.

Some years it makes the rounds with more gusto, some years it doesn't. Just the way the cookie has always crumbled, except they're trying to freak out the n00bie parents with it like it's a new plague.
edit on 1/12/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
flavivirus

Results

Ivermectin, a broadly used anti-helminthic drug, proved to be a highly potent inhibitor of YFV replication (EC50 values in the sub-nanomolar range). Moreover, ivermectin inhibited, although less efficiently, the replication of several other flaviviruses, i.e. dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis and tick-borne encephalitis viruses. Ivermectin exerts its effect at a timepoint that coincides with the onset of intracellular viral RNA synthesis, as expected for a molecule that specifically targets the viral helicase.

🙏❤

wiki

Anthelmintics or antihelminthics are a group of antiparasitic drugs that expel parasitic worms (helminths) and other internal parasites from the body by either stunning or killing them and without causing significant damage to the host.

more

Additionally, we used the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) – a common pathogen of the upper respiratory tract – since its release upon infection of NEC ALI cultures is limited to the apical side of the epithelium (Villenave et al., 2012). After infecting the ALI cultures of independent donors with JEV, WNV, and RSV and maintaining them in culture for 72 h p.i., we applied fluorescent dextran (FD4) on the cultures and measured the fluorescence intensity in the basolateral chamber. We found that the fluorescence intensity in virus-infected cells was significantly lower compared to control and similar to mock-infected cells. Furthermore, RSV was released from the apical surface of NECs, but we could not detect any infectious RSV in the basolateral medium of NECs, demonstrating the normal function of the epithelium upon infection with a respiratory virus (Figure 5B). Overall, these results indicate that flavivirus infection has no impact on cellular barrier integrity and that infectious virus production through the basolateral surface of NECs is not a consequence of virus-induced leakage of the respiratory epithelium.

edit on (1/12/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

PCR test is mentioned in last link....are they sticking tainted swabs up babies noses looking for corona?
edit on (1/12/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (1/12/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Open borders bring in crabs.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My oldest caught it when she was 8 or 9.

We thought it was a cold at first, but it's quite bad actually.

A few days in the hospital and she was fine though.

We had to do the hand sanitizing and masks while she was recuperating in hospital too.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I asked my daughter about kids been in the ER she said is not different than any other cold, no even covid is affecting children much.

Soo I wonder it is just regional.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Interestingly when Obama administration had the wave of undocumented minors and they were put in public schools an dangerous can or worm was opened with this minors no been vaccinated.

It seems that under democrats they just like to kill no only adults but children too. Democrats hates Americans.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I asked my daughter about kids been in the ER she said is not different than any other cold, no even covid is affecting children much.

Soo I wonder it is just regional.

Covid doesn't affect children/youth that much. I still haven't seen any data where youth/children can be the hosts. You see this is how MSM changes their narratives every time.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The spike protein in the vaccine induces syncitum and palmitoylation. I posted about it on here in the past.
Palmitoylation is the lipid layer modification process involved in fusion. Palmitoylation requires a cysteine-rich environment for success.
Syncitum is the mitosis of the nucleus, and also requires a cysteine-rich region. Taking excess cysteines, through n-acetyl-cysteine and glutathione, may not be what concerned people want to do.
Syncitum is mitosis of the nucleus, and can happen multiple times. During the anaphase of each mitosis, the nucleus is split with half at each pole of the cell.

While the nuclear envelope is reforming, the DNA itself is exposed to the CRISPR/CAS9 mRNA complex. This is why there is a high possibility of the genetic changes becoming inheritable traits (permanent).

They say that women will "exercise their right to reproduce in the future. Reproduction isn't a "right" in the first place, but what they are really saying is:
"women will not be able to become pregnant without medical assistance."
Women, and probably men too, will have to choose (apply for) a baby. Also, because they don't possess genes found in nature, they will be intellectual property. Meaning, generational slavery.

Nobody is talking about them, but patenting humans and inheritable traits are two subjects that vaccine recipients need answers for. If they're smart.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

There is a vaccine for RSV, but it costs $6000 per shot which has to be taken once a month.

Most kids survive it ok.

A vaccine that requires one injection per month?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If the covid shot or the booster shot affects the immune system like the WHO says,welcome to the Native American pandemic 2.0

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

WHAAAT?

No idea what you're chatting about.... sorry!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: The2Billies

Most kids survive it ok.

A vaccine that requires one injection per month?

Must mean per year

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
RSV viruses were spreading here before the schools closed down during the pandemic. It can be a bad virus for kids to get. A few people I know had kids or grandkids that got the virus and it was a pretty rough ride for them. I do not know if this is the same strain of the virus, it could have mutated and got worse for all I know. The virus has seemed to get worse over the years, before it was usually just a mild virus. Or maybe our immune systems just got compromised more from the approval of so many new chemicals allowed on food now, that increase of allowed chemicals came under the Obama administration.

I heard of these viruses becoming more aggressive already three years ago I think.
edit on 12-1-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Been around forever, RSV is generally considered the Toddler's Bronchitis by parents. Mine never got it, and neither did any of my friends' kids. None of us did the RSV vaccine, either.

Some years it makes the rounds with more gusto, some years it doesn't. Just the way the cookie has always crumbled, except they're trying to freak out the n00bie parents with it like it's a new plague.

Around here, the RSV seemed to be increasing in severity in kids the early part of the winter before the covid hit. Lots of kids were out of school because of it here. Must have been some sort of bad strain of it or something. Lately I have not been in the circles to hear about that anymore, I used to talk way more to the daughters friends at my daughters workplace, they talked about how many kids were out of school from what was suspected to be the RSV virus.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

My toddler supposedly caught it a few years ago.it was a fever for a few days and if you put your ear to the child's chest you'd hear a rattle with the breathing. I say supposedly because they didn't test for it and a doctor just diagnosed it as that.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think the main issue is that with all the lockdowns, kids' immune systems are weaker than they would normally be so the virus is potentially more dangerous.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
RSV been around forever. One of my kids had it. We did the nebulizer treatments for him as prescribed. That was 12 years ago, he's been doing fine ever since.

top topics

join