It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IGN: Scientists Develop New Tool That Achieves Mind Control Using the Power of Light.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

A team of South Korean researchers have developed a new tool that uses only light to control brain circuits, emotion, and behaviors.

IGN: Scientists Develop New Tool That Achieves Mind Control Using the Power of Light.

Sounds like some alien abduction level stuff there.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Fri Dec 31 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator
From the article:
Researchers in the same field also found a way to restore some brain function in dead pigs.

This can’t be good.
Are they going to quickly usher away your dead body and then bring you back to life to be some kind of eternal slave in the matrix?
Probably

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As with any hypnotic tool, you have to rebuild a person's entire psyche from the ground up to actually "control" them. It's a labor of years, not just some sci fi neurolyzer gadget. Scientists be trying some desperate tricks to earn that grant money.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
we already did that

it's called TV

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"Scientists Develop New Tool That Achieves Mind Control Using the Power of Light."

They did that many years ago using epileptics. Called it a strobe light.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Are they going to quickly usher away your dead body and then bring you back to life to be some kind of eternal slave in the matrix?

They'll embed this into cell phone screens and social media content. To get the ones who aren't already eternal slaves.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
As with any hypnotic tool, you have to rebuild a person's entire psyche from the ground up to actually "control" them. It's a labor of years, not just some sci fi neurolyzer gadget. Scientists be trying some desperate tricks to earn that grant money.

It might rebuild faster with the use of AI and a specially engineered form of TMD also nanotechnology could help..

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

They'll embed this into cell phone screens and social media content. To get the ones who aren't already eternal slaves.

Sounds like "ScreenSlaver" from The Incredibles 2!

edit on 2021-12-31 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Doing this on a phone

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm thinking it's uses might be less long-term and more short-term, like disabling a person, or immobilizing a person, or immobilizing a mob, or an enemy in combat etc.

I suppose a legitimate use might be to immobilize someone while they are undergoing medical procedures that they might normally have to be awake for, but don't want them to move either. Like an angiogram or an angioplasty, perhaps Lasik eye surgery etc.

edit on 2021-12-31 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Doing this on a phone

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yes. They first inject them with some form of genetic material that enters the Hypothalamus . Then the light will have its effect by stimulating the changed Hypothalamus gland .

Does this sound familiar in today's time ?

This is , after all , a conspiracy site .
edit on 12/31/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Matrix?? Cooooolllllllll!!Ma reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
MK-ULTA began in 1953. I've no doubt the US is leaps and bounds ahead of what other countries are just beginning to discover- except maybe the CCP.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
They have been testing this light technology for years. They have to train the mind to accept the control, putting an lcd light color at the saying of a word. Our minds subconsciously learn the relationship. They have been trying to train people to be respondent to this mind control for a while, it does not work with crt monitors or plasma screens. The commercials on tv are not so loud now because they do not need to raise the volume, the right frequencies and we will look at the screen and want to buy their products. I suppose the government and other big businesses are doing this too, and I am sure the media is taking advantage of it. All they have to do is add some frequencies to the picture and they can brainwash people to believe what they are saying is true when they watch it on an lcd tv, the higher the definition of the tv the stronger the power is to brainwash us. We have a plasma tv because it is easier on our eyes, I suppose they will not have those for sale anymore or the price will be so high that only the people who own big corporations will be able to buy them eventually.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I still have a sensitivity to florescent lighting due to a horrific confinement experience I endured at a County Jail in Texas.

I was shocked to discover rooms like that exist in America and still have PTSD flashbacks from everything I was subjected to during that experience.

It was excessive and I have no legal recourse as the statue of limitations has expired.

So don't kid yourself, this isn't just foreign agencies using these methodologies.

It happens here at home too, you just rarely hear about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
like.. what could possibly go wrong??

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The secret is the potassium and sodium ion channels in the nerve cells under the effect of photoelectric effect and photon absorption.

I figured that out in this thread a few years back

Notice how most all TV and Movies are shot in hues of blue and yellow

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

One step closer to the singularity?

new topics

top topics

join